• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

In full form the distorted amalgamation emerges from the ground and glares at Essence with dead eyes in the exact same way it had previously done so to Miles.

Last edited:
@CrimsonStarFallen

"Glad we are thinking alike."

Hinata comments, as she quickly applies some acupunture to the demoness, numbing her pain.

"Now."

She then turns towards Miles, holdings her Gound towards him.

"The way to activate it should be to just say 'Gourd, Absorb' while pointing it towards the target, but i have the innate feeling that's not enough and kinda lready tested it silently, so you give it a try."
She explain, though it's not much. Hopefully his abilities allow him to figure it out.

@white house

The President suddenly receives some information from an agent. She listens intently, before sighing

”Whatever you do, you need to finish it up quick, you can’t stay here for much longer. Do you have someone who is good at hiding?”
Having made his way into the large, white building, Aouranii hears this request for information, finding it rather humorous.

Taking a few steps into the room, he stomps loudly, announcing his presence.

"I believe I fit that description."

@Yobo_Blue
Dan and Joseph go in search of information that if they are the only ones attacked or the world is under attack.
The news quickly states that in a few places, unknown individuals have attacked various places in the world, including the White House, through as of yet unknown means, but no mentions of imps exist

Having made his way into the large, white building, Aouranii hears this request for information, finding it rather humorous.

Taking a few steps into the room, he stomps loudly, announcing his presence.

"I believe I fit that description."
The President narrows her eyes at the newcomer

”I would say you hadn’t introduced yourself yet, but that goes for a few of you as well. Sadly, we don’t have time to dilly dally with getting to know each other. It would likely be a good idea for you to get out of here. I’ll see what I can do on my end to help you out, but smoothing this all out will be.., difficult“

“Sheesh, their even attacking the White House now? These guys have balls, I’ll give them that” Joseph said.

“So what’s are next move? Ya think we should check out some of the other areas that were attacked? May give us some clues or somethin.”

... I mean, technically speaking, if I had ill-intent, as she seems to suspect, it would've been trivial to harm or kill her, but that doesn't exactly sound nice...

He shrugs

"Fair point."

"Although, before we leave, do you happen to have any idea what the hell any of all that even was? I may have been zoned-out or something, but it all just kinda happened out of nowhere from what I could tell."

"Okay what the hell is going on, first were dropped off in a random park without warning with super powers and a vague quest of finding a gift, then some imps show up and start wrecking the place?"

"I wonder if the others that were with us earlier also ran into some of those creatures as this clearly isn't just a coincidence."

“Sheesh, their even attacking the White House now? These guys have balls, I’ll give them that” Joseph said.

“So what’s are next move? Ya think we should check out some of the other areas that were attacked? May give us some clues or somethin.”
"I guess so, but first look for the gift in the Museum just in case" said Dan

Dan and Josehp go in search of the gift, to have a distraction, Dan cuts the power of the museum Telekinetically and makes an explosion several meters from the entrance, which causes a panic to begin, so that Dan can teleport and take the work of art and go back to Joseph

"Okay, we just have to find a way to hide it"

Dan and Josehp go in search of the gift, to have a distraction, Dan cuts the power of the museum Telekinetically and makes an explosion several meters from the entrance, which causes a panic to begin, so that Dan can teleport and take the work of art and go back to Joseph

"Okay, we just have to find a way to hide it"
"ay good going man!" Joesph said.

"I think one of my powers lets me store objects...somewhere. without it being visible to others. I should be able to hide it like that."

Joesph picked up the work of art. suddenly, it vanished. the entire thing being stored in his Inventory.

Last edited:
Essence watches all this go down. Once the imp is contained and healed, the sword in Miles' hands vanishes.

They then turn to the president.

"Is our agreement still in effect? In the meantime, I can go and treat those that were injured in the attacks. If their bodies are intact, I can even bring them back from death."

"...That was surprisingly easy." Magent would say, as he descends, only to see the people running away. "...Ah ****, let's hope they're alright."

"ay good going man!" Joesph said.

"I think one of my powers lets me store objects...somewhere. without it being visible to others. I should be able to hide it like that.

Joesph picked up the work of art. suddenly, it vanished. the entire thing being stored in his Inventory.
"Come on... wait, listen" Dan's amplified senses let him know that another museum was attacked by a monster.

"Well, it seems that some of those summoned were following in our footsteps, people think that a monster tried to attack here and as he did in another nearby museum, according to the descriptions I hear" Dan told Joseph.

"The thing is that people debate, if all this is connected to the recent attacks, we have to know where to go to find an answer"

"Come on... wait, listen" Dan's amplified senses let him know that another museum was attacked by a monster.

"Well, it seems that some of those summoned were following in our footsteps, people think that a monster tried to attack here and as he did in another nearby museum, according to the descriptions I hear" Dan told Joseph.

"The thing is that people debate, if all this is connected to the recent attacks, we have to know where to go to find an answer"
"Huuuh? so one of the guys who was summoned here tried to attack a museum?" Joesph asked.

"Do they have any...descriptions of the monster? like how it looked or acted?"

Museum Gang

“Oi! Who are you suppose to be?” The old Yian asked as they teleported in. He was clearly on edge. Sandslash perked up when they heard talk Yian talk. “They don’t look like the boss...”

White House gang

Thrasher neared the other summoned beings like himself. Curious as to why they came here.

Last edited:
Essence watches all this go down. Once the imp is contained and healed, the sword in Miles' hands vanishes.

They then turn to the president.

"Is our agreement still in effect? In the meantime, I can go and treat those that were injured in the attacks. If their bodies are intact, I can even bring them back from death."
The President raises an eyebrow at the resurrection mention, but shakes her head
”No, it’s fine, I don’t think anyone here is damaged in a way that is necessary for you to intervene directly.”

Museum Gang

“Oi! Who are you suppose to be?” The old Yian asked as they teleported in. He was clearly on edge. Sandslash perked up when they heard talk Yian talk. “They don’t look like the boss...”
"What the hell are YOU supposed to be?" Joesph shot back.

"I heard the museum was being attacked by monsters, I didn't know they could talk to"

“Attacked? We didn’t attack anything yet. Our boss wanted to make a work of art using the fossils. We haven’t harmed a soul and neither has our boss.” Yian responded.

Sandslash also spoke up “We don’t mean no harm sir! We are just guarding this area for our boss.”

“He was summoned with the rest of you correct? His name is Thrasher. He’s a big dinosaur looking guy with a exoskeleton. Hard to miss.” Yian responded.

@CrimsonStarFallen

With imp sealed in the gourd, Hinata takes it back and shifts it away. It will be useful at a later date, when the demoness will hopefully be more talkative.

Thewoman in white then gives Miles a glance, wanting to do a thing ... though she notices there's something wrong with him, he feels off, like if he was having an inner turmoil ...

"Is there something wrong, Miles-San ?"
She asks him, seemingly concerned.

“He intends to impress the being that summoned him here by using the art his making here. Now you answer my question. Who are you?” Yian demanded.

“Well in that case, I’m sure the boss would love to lend ya a hand after he finishes his work here. He went north last we saw him.”

... I mean, technically speaking, if I had ill-intent, as she seems to suspect, it would've been trivial to harm or kill her, but that doesn't exactly sound nice...

He shrugs

"Fair point."

"Although, before we leave, do you happen to have any idea what the hell any of all that even was? I may have been zoned-out or something, but it all just kinda happened out of nowhere from what I could tell."
“None at all sadly. I couldn't quite see it, and neither could my retinue. But whatever it was, it was likely targeted on you specifically, so maybe staying near populated areas isn’t the best. At the very least, it won’t be good to stay here,”

Essence nods in seeming agreement, before their attention is drawn to the strange creature [Tago] that emerged from the ground, as they had been distracted for a moment.

"I believe this one has found something it is interested in."

They state out loud, staring back at it, though uncertain if they want to act on anything.

"I was going to say that I will take all of you who wish so out of here, however it appears to want something."

Essence then turned their head to Miles, as if expecting something from him in relation to it.

Back