• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

Last time didn’t go as planned. Whatever happened before left the two beings relatively unsatisfied, and it was clear to them something needed to change. Now that the game has begun again, people have once again been pulled into a new world and given powers alien to them, to use as they see fit, although of course, once again, things might not be 100% what they seem...

You wake up in the middle of a world similar to that of what some might call the Real World. You have no memory of how you got here, other than flashes of blue and red in your mind. Those of you with knowledge of worlds like this might know that you’re in a random park in the city of Springfield, Illinois of the US. As you regain your senses, you notice various figures around you, all beings in the same situation as yourself.

At the feet of each individual lies a single piece of paper, with lettering on it in red. It reads only “bring me a gift made of things of this world by the next sunrise”

(Stats are 9-C, Supersonic, with a lifting strength of Peak Human. Regen Cap is low-mid.
Standard Powers are as follows:
Dimensional Storage, Resistance to Mind, Soul, and Body Control/Puppetry (Controlling the soul, body, or mind becomes nigh-impossible. Souls have durability and must be damaged as well for absorbing or similar abilities), Acausality Type 1, Limited Resistance to Information Analysis (the nature of their powers cannot be understood, though what they can do can be), Limited Resistance to Power Null (for Charge Powers), Resistance to Power Copy and Absorption, NPI against permanent non-corporeals)

[11:00 CST in game]

Last edited:
A cloaked humanoid of undiscernible sex appears to pause as if they're adjusting to the change in light- though they appear to take a second too long doing so- and picks up the sheet of paper.

A jolt of sudden movement, like a hypnic jerk, wakes Aouranii. The place around him, even in his newly awakened state, feels familiar, if subtly different, like if someone rearranged things.

Of course, that is not including the people who seemingly went through a similar, sudden experience to him, all situated around.

"Ugh, that felt terrible..."

He rubs his eyes.

"Anyone know what happened, with, well, that?"

"I have to find stuff for ... someone? What the hell happened to me?", Asher asked, looking at the note.

Last edited:
Red and blue flashes? Could it be...?!

Ayda jumps up and looks around. She shadow boxes for a moment and then looks at her hands.

I've definitely gotten weaker! And this place, these people... It's definitely that.

"Hell yes."

Alexander exaggeratedly brushes off his suit.

"Must have been one hell of a night." He jokes, seemingly unperturbed by the situation.

"Ok, time to think clearl-I have goddamn weapons!?", Asher screamed, opening the pockets of his jacket and dropping a huge amounts of various weapons.
Most of theme were swords.

With the lack of a quick response, Aouranii has a chance to more thoroughly observe his surroundings, specifically that of the others near him.

Most appear rather concerned by the sudden event, a fairly natural reaction, but a distinct few seem elated or entirely indifferent. Ruminating on that for the moment, Aouranii notices a new strength in his limbs; he was not weak before by any stretch, but this is something new entirely.

"Well, time to put an inventory to this stuff", Asher exclaimed, putting the weapons back to his pockets and starting to controlling them.
"Uhhh a wand? Am I a wizard?", he whispered to then moving the Silver Catalyst, firing a dart of fire on the sky.
"I.am.awesome!", he screamed.

"eh? what the hell is going on here?" Joesph said, glancing at paper at his feet.

"Whatever this bullshit is, I ain't trying to play. whoever sent this note gonna be in a world of hurt when I get my hands on em"

he threw the note away. only for something...strange to happen. when he threw the note, the paper didn't just sink into the ground, no, the edge of the paper embedded itself into the concrete as it fell. as if it was some kind of extremely sharp object.

"....What?" Joesph said, confusion in his voice. unknowing to him, when he had touched the paper, he had unconsciously turned it into a "Divine Weapon".

he looked around. apparently. he wasn't the only one with new powers here.

A man, a short one at that, standing at 5'4, slowly gets up, confused as he adjusts his glasses, picking up the sheet of paper with one of his tentacles. "What... Is this place, and... Gift made of things of... this world... what?"

"Money eh?", he smiled slightly.
"Look! Now I am here"
By moving the catalyst, Asher casted Cloak, turning invisible.
"Now I am not!"

Dan stood as he could, for someone like him, he could not see what was happening but if he could understand due to the reactions of other people that he was far from home, he listened to every word of the people who were here.

"mmmmm, my senses have been amplified, before it was difficult for me but now the world is different" said Dan who finally noticed that his senses increased 1,000x besides that the world was not dark but completely different, he could not see it but it was as if Dan was 'Seeing a shadow of the world'

"looks like I got lumped in with a bunch of colorful characters. Though I guess I'm unusual to, with the powers I got." Joesph said, glancing at where the invisible man was speaking.

Dan stood as he could, for someone like him, he could not see what was happening but if he could understand due to the reactions of other people that he was far from home, he listened to every word of the people who were here.

"mmmmm, my senses have been amplified, before it was difficult for me but now the world is different" said Dan who finally noticed that his senses increased 1,000x besides that the world was not dark but completely different, he could not see it but it was as if Dan was 'Seeing a shadow of the world'
"Ay! you said you got some kinda super senses or somethin? do you know where the hell we are?" Joesph asked a man nearby

Last edited:
A human man slowly awakens with a yawn, however he quickly realizes that he isn't in his bed. Beginning to panic he quickly jumps to his feet thinking that he's been drugged or something, he notices that the other people with him seem to be in the same situation as he is, which calms him enough to properly access the situation.

He then notices the card flutter to the ground as the force of him moving knocked it off of his chest.

He picks it up and silently reads it.

"this is pretty vague, what type of gift do they want and they don't even give a location either"

"Maybe a rock; one of those ones shaped like celebrities' heads, perhaps some sort of one of a kind car, or maybe a mountain of corpses. Hmm, this is certainly no puzzle with so little information to go on and no information at all about the type of being we are gifting these to." Alexander's offers some questionable helpful advise while seeming to inspect the nearby rocks on the ground.

"Maybe a rock; one of those ones shaped like celebrities' heads, perhaps some sort of one of a kind car, or maybe a mountain of corpses. Hmm, this is certainly no puzzle with so little information to go on and no information at all about the type of being we are gifting these to." Alexander's offers some questionable helpful advise while seeming to inspect the nearby rocks on the ground.
"That last one wasn't serious... Was it?" Jack asks the strange man in a suit.

"...Friends along the way is too cliche. But a gift of things could be anything, like it doesn't specify exactly what it should be made of or how many things, I think it's rather... if it's good enough to whoever asked."

"Could be, who knows how malevolent this being is and what sort of goals they have for us."
"Ah... I see." Jack says a little nervously

"If I'm being honest, whoever gave us these cards clearly made it vague on purpose. Perhaps they want to see the type of people we are based on what we give them?"

The cloaked figure had taken a while to read the note, partially out of plain illiteracy and partially out of contemplation.

"There isn’t anything on this planet of material note" he says, facing Alexander.

"...Well, I'm gonna try to make something by finding stuff.... Also I sense I-" He accidentally causes an explosion on the air, blowing one of his fingers off but regenerating it. "...Got powers, neat."

"Why your first thought is that? Also, a mountain of corpses is a sacrifice not a gift", Asher replied.
"That was clearly my third suggestion, not my first." Alexander said while continuing to look around the surrounding area at seemingly pointless objects.

"As of material value, well we can hardly know of this being's thought process. Who knows what they value or not, how greedy they are. We have no clues at all of the values and nature of them, and this vague note gives up no extra ones."

"how are we supposed to afford anything, it's not like we have any money on us. In fact do we even know what country we are in?"

Opening his eyes, the reptilian creature surveyed his surroundings and the people around him. “It seems I’ve shrunk down.” He muttered to himself. Did one of them just blow their finger off?!? Great...these guys were superpowered. Strangely Thrasher didn’t feel E’s presence so this couldn’t have been his doing so this must be a different power at work. This seems to be a alternate earth so at least the environment isn’t too different to what he is used to.

Rising to his full 10 foot height, he decided to simply watch the other beings with him for now. It seems they are as confused as he is but before he tries to gather info he might as well see what the other superpowered beings were like.

"Bet it's North America, but I'm sure some of us have a new found way to cheat some money, or other alternatives to aquire physical goods." Alexander says, having finally stopped his search and is now leaning against a tree in the shadow of it's leaves.

"I literally just asked in what country we are in, so personally no. I... don't remember if- Yeah no I don't have my wallet." He would sigh. "...Is it morally wrong if we steal stuff instead? I mean we got powers and all."

"Well, probably we should divide those gifts in particular branches of importance so that could make our research more easy"

"Also no need to steal, I have plenty of stuff that could be valuable"

Back