• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

"Oh..."

Dilma goes towards Ruby and pats her head

"It's alright Cutie, we can always rebuild it"

The support says, trying to confort the Pyromancer

Nicholas quickly warps back to Kyouka and Crunkledunk, noting the disappearance of the spirit.

"It appears to be over for now. He has escaped somewhere my normal senses cannot detect, for now. What do you wish to do?" He asks Crunkledunk.

The pink haired girl pouts.

"... it looked so much easier on TV."

She says, being in a mix between sadness and anger, but she then signs.

"Let's scrap this."

Ruby waves her hand, turning the crumbled wooden house to ashes with her pyromancy, then waves again to the side, using Mist Flames to create bricks, tiles, a large jar of fresh concrete tools and everything else needed to build the structure of a house.

"It should be easier this way ... i hope."

"I mean... can't you just create a house with your mist flames?"

Dilma asks the Pyromancer, concearned that they won't be able to build their own house

"Well ,,, uhm ..."

Ruby puts her hands on her temples and starts thinking very hard, trying to figure out something.

Ruby breathes out.

"Don't worry, i've got this."

The pyromancer raises her right hand

"First, we need foundations, i'll create a concrete one."

She says, as she then forms a 10x10 meters concrete platform.

"Next is to place bricks along the border, using the cement thing to stick them togheter."

"Umm, like this?"

Dilma than picks a little of cement with her hand and passes on the brick, putting on the concrete platform

Ruby freaks out.

"Wait ! You'll get concrete stuck on your hand if you pick it up with it !"

She says frantically, while flailing her arms up and down.

"Well, I, I don't know. Um, I guess I'll tag along with you for now- not really sure how to go from here. Oh, also a few other things" Crunkledunk grabs a sword, appearing to send it somewhere else- he then takes out a small contraption and presses a button on it appearing to have seemingly reset almost everything in the Crunkle system with a few changes. "I had it saved, thankfully". He looks at Kyoka "Oh, you appear to be pregnant"

"Um? Well, you don't need to freak out Cutie, fairly sure that it gets out with water"

Dilma says in a calm tone, but smilling to the Pyromancer

"I mean, we can destroy entire cities and move mountains, i am pretty sure that i can deal with cement with no problem"

"Ah, was this a situation of self impregnation, or was this achieved with the help of the semi esteemed individual next to you."

Back