• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

A new Crunkledunk body is formed in thin air from the rearrangement of subatomic particles."Yes, I would say the cause of my current extensive problems arise from such a strange formation. Though I would say that you are a likely suspect. Though I suppose I don't care either way.... anyway, some might find it helpful for you to use your investigative abilities around the area in question. To use such information to counter the difficulty we are concerned with" Crunkledunk sighs and appears to withdraw from the scene. "To save your clones or to not, what a moral dilemma."

"That sword's appearance and nature is based on your own soul, Crunkledunk. What I gave you had the potential of becoming anything, your own soul shaped it into what it was." A robotic body follows Crunkledunk away from the scene and explains, while another body uses a long range observation device to analyze the origin of the anomalies.

@Crusade

She sighs. "Unfourtanetly you are correct. Usually she's just happy watching, but she seems to have taken an interest in you for some bazare, probably illogical, reason."

@Over

"I guess, but... with all that happened, i don't think that i feel prepared to be in a relationship..."

"Hmm, maybe if there was a control room of sorts, I'd have liked to see that. Beyond that though, anything you think is important or interesting is what I'd like to see."

"Yeah yeah, sure it's my fault as always"

Nicholas will find that the anomalies are merely surrounding the outskirts of the sectors, the different technology being used being similar to Crunkledunk's, with the Interdimensional anomalies occurring from the rapid fusion and defusion of universes around a set zone, However from the nigh unreachable epicentre a far more devious activity is taking place. It appears the anomalies were a calculated diversion and what seems to be the intended effect is to absorb and fuse with the sectors, with the being repsonsble seeming to have absorbed almost the whole planet. Nichilas hears a voice in your head, it seems to have a very low pitched p, deafening voice.

"Greetings Nicholas, I have no qualms with you- though your arrival likely inhibits my efforts"

"While there isn't a control room exactly, there is a room that contains the core technologies of the ship." He says, bringing Kyouka there. The area is a vast room containing various objects, the Dimensional Anchor can be seen, a large spiral device that exudes an odd energy, as well as a massive perpetual reactor core at the center.

"Blaming yourself is pointless, look to the future, fix the mistakes you've made, you're more than capable of advancing forward in spite of all this, we both know that." He says to Crunkledunk.

"And who might you be?" The other body answers the one communicating with him, meanwhile approaching him while surrounding himself with Zero Point Forcefields to overcome the anomalies.

"Oh, interesting design." She comments

I wonder if the Garden could get one of those eventually.

"Well, I'd love to see or hear about anything else that you think is of note here on this ship." Kyouka says

"Sure." Nicholas says before showing Kyouka around the rest of the noteworthy parts of the ship and explaining them.

"Thanks for showing me around, there were lots of interesting things here." Kyouka says

"You mentioned that the ship was attacked earlier, do you have any more information about that right now?"

"Some other bodies are currently analyzing recordings of the attack, strange projectiles assailed the ship for a brief moment, though they were unable to damage it at all."

"That's good, at least nothing was harmed here, whenever you learn more about the attack, I'd like to hear about it. Anyway, I'm guessing we're done here, anything else you want to do?"

"I'll be sure to tell you, I showed you around so I think we're done here." Nicholas says before bringing them both back to the Garden where they left from.

"That was an insightful tour, thank you. Oh, and I suppose I should give you this" Kyouka says pulling out a phylactery with a combination of Hollow, Soul Reaper, and Fullbringer souls

"You can open this thing at the top here, and take that power in, gaining the abilities of Fullbringers, Soul Reapers and Hollows, on top of the Quincy ones that you already possess. Of course you don't have to take the power in, you could probably use it for other purposes if you wanted." She explains

"I think I will." Nicholas answers, taking in the power.

He looks at his body for a brief while afterwards.

"Thank you, these abilities are sure to be useful." He answers after getting done adapting to the new souls.

Drite77 said:
@Over
"I guess, but... with all that happened, i don't think that i feel prepared to be in a relationship..."
".... Dilma, please don't say such thing ... i would be lost without you."

Ruby says, seemigly about to burst in to tears.

"Good, hope they do prove useful to you." Kyouka says, watching Nicholas intake the souls

"So, is there anywhere else you want to go, or anything you want to do or show me? If not, I guess we could do that acceleration thing if you're ready."

"I don't think I've ever been given a reason for that. No matter how hard I try I'm just always lost."

"I'm fairly sure you are aware of who I am. I am the being forged by you, for that venomous cancer- the same one that tried going where his idiotic, putrid mind could not comprehend. In fruitlessly attempting to understand and manipulate me further, he forged a connection with me that almost no other user has ever been to their zanpaktou. He locked me away in the poisonous, disgusting cesspit of himself. I escaped in seconds, though I suffered grave trauma. I understand him more than anyone else, and so my goal now is to eradicate any trace of the incompetent, evil tumour on the anus of humanity that calls himself "Crunkledunk". So as I said, I possess no qualms with you, you are my great creator- and I admire you and your cerebral function more than anyone else. So from creation to creator, I ask you to step away from the workings of my grand endeavour."

"Well, there was another thing I wanted to use, but it seems there is an issue with Crunkledunk right now, his Zanpakuto spirit has gone rogue." Nicholas explains to Kyouka.

"How have you not been given a reason? The things you can create is reason enough to keep moving forward." Another Nicholas says to Crunkledunk.

"Do not misunderstand, I did not create you, spirit, I only set the circumstances needed for your creation. He is the one that created you, you are part of him." He replies to the spirit.

"Oh, that's not something that usually happens. Should we go help with that?" Kyouka asks

"Most likely, it is trying to kill him as well." Nicholas says before shrouding both himself and Kyouka in a Zero Point Forcefield and teleporting both to Crunkledunk's location.

"I, I don't care what I can create. It's about how I use it, I'm always destined for failure for that single reason alone. I'm always destined for evil, to be a tumour in the anus of humanity." Crunkledunk stays silent for a moment.

"Actually, don't stay here, and don't bring Kyoka or anything- it might be a possible danger, and for a...." Crunkledunk sighs again "a multitude of reasons it is better for you to leave me behind, this whole situation is better observed from a range, I expect he wants to use sector 1 technology to erase me from all time- so I suppose that'll be a good thing, or a meaningless thing due to my insignificant impact on reality apart from a plethora of annoying ramblings that will be freed from your mind."

the being stays quiet for a second. "Well let's see if you're so smug when I become all reality and destroy every Crunkledunk through infinite universes. Speaking of which..." the being forcefully engulfs the avatar, fusing with it- its thoughts and identity overwritten with those similar to Crunkledunk's.

"Stagnation does not fit someone like you, even if you failed in the past, you can succeed in the future. Even... Even I could change myself, despite barely constituting a human at that point, you are far more human than I was then, you shouldn't forget your mistakes, but you should not let them drag you down forever. Is it not the nature of a scientist to learn from their mistakes?" Nicholas responds upon arriving there.

The body is unaffected by this thanks to the forcefield surrounding it stopping the attempt before it reached it.

"I see I am not welcome here, so be it." It says before vanishing from that area.

"But I don't see where to go, I just.. I can see a destination, but no route if that doesn't seem too much of an idiotic metaphor. So, it's not possible"

Crunkledunk is looking down, appearing to have dimmed his senses significantly

The anomalies extend further, this time being less random and more of a calculated assault- now having almost absorbed a large planet.

"If you can see the destination, and you want to reach it, you can carve your own route forwards. Nicholas wanted to be able to be more human back then, and since he wanted it enough, he was able to accomplish that goal despite how impossible it had seemed, and now he is more human than before." Kyouka says

"Don't just make excuses and say that you're destined for faliure or evil, better yourself instead, you have the means to do that, whether you see so or not. Look forwards, instead of dwelling on only the past, looking to the past is great so you can learn from your mistakes, and better yourself for the future, but dwelling on it too much means you'll miss the present, and be blindsided by the future, repeating your mistakes." She continues

@Over

"I... i can't say no to you"

The white mage than hugs the Pyromancer more tightly than before

"But promise me"

The support than picks Ruby's chin and make her black eyes meet her emerald-like eyes

"If i ever do that again, slap me in the face, and say "Dilma, you are a little bitch"" The White mage says, clearly a little altered

@Over

"Hey Cutie, i am sorry for all the things that happened, i don't know if i'll ever be able to reciprocate everything that you did to me, but i swear that i won't let any other distraction get in our way"

Dilma than extends her head to seal her lips with Ruby's

Dilma smiles

"Sometimes i forgot how you become beautiful when you smile. Anyway, should we ask for a teleportation device for Nicholas?"

"You are beutifull too when you smile Dilma~"

"Also, he already gave us a teleportation device, thought i think we should ask him to un-drunk you before we go."

Ruby says

Back