• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

Realising Nicholas has prepared the algorithms, Crunkledunk enhances his intelligence/ cognitive activity to a x16. He then uses this intellect to almost effortlessly produce a so far unnamed contraption the size of a rocket. One of its main abilities is to transport objects within to different universes, in exact and specific locations- warping reality to make it the areas it transports objects to in the ideal condition for the object. Crunkledunk looks at Kyoka, and then at Nicholas- and activates the machine.

While nothing happens for a short amount of time, suddenly the yellowish field surrounding the different planets is depleted, and standing in the middle, unharmed for now, is a being the size of a planet shaped as if it was made from pure metal, from zooming in it can be seen to be a giant accumulation of sword like objects. It takes the form and shape, however, of two human faces, a man and a woman, seeming to be scorning Crunkledunk as they look towards him. Nicholas recognises the woman as his mother

"I see what you are doing" Crunkledunk utters almost silently, as if he only cared to hear himself

Sapheram gave Layla a nod and teleported out. It wouldn't take long before several barriers were set up around the base. The "Seven Gates".

Now Sapheram had assumed a sitting position atop the Temple of Kings, using En to watch for anything suspicious.

One of the drones notes Sapheram sitting above the Temple of the Kings, to then send this information to Maxwell.

"Mh, Sapheram ... skilled fighter, no crime committed ... maybe he's allied with Layla and even if he wasn't, it doesn't matter", I mutter and then think about what to do.

"Mmm ... idea"

One of the drones takes on a human aspect and then approaches the ancient structure.

"Hey you! You can't sit there! That's a piece of history, not an armchair!" He exclaims.

Meanwhile, many other drones appear in various parts of the world.

Sapheram has his eyes closed.

"It's exactly as you say, a piece from the past and nothing more. Why do you take on that human form?"

I notice Sepheram being harassed, so I send up a few stealthed ribbon clones just in case.

Any drones that are viewing the mass of nanites rapidly malfuction and lose contact with the rest.

"Communication with the local population, even if I don't see much here," he exclaims.

"However I would like you not to interfere, I am here looking for minerals for a project ...", says the humanoid drone with a harsh tone.

In the meantime, I point the satellite drones in the area where the others stopped working, analyzing whatever they can find.

Clone Nicholas and his other selves and machines continue working around the Garden, as well as in his other labs as usual. A few new measures have been added to the Garden, including its own Dimensional Anchor placed near the core of the Garden, once it activates the people inside feel a brief sense of displacement, but it quickly passes.

In other labs, along with their usual analysis, they attempt to communicate with the contained Challenger, though none of the defenses are lowered to do this and the area is monitored with extreme care.

"Well... I suppose we should begin then." Nicholas states, readying to engage.

As far as Maxwell can tell, the drones started sending a load of junk data before disconnecting, although the feed from some of them show something rapidly growing on them.

The humanoid drone slightly shakes its head and then communicates with the other drones.

"Start digging!", He orders.

The drones begin to dig at a good distance from the Temple of the Kings as well as in other parts of the world.

I look around slightly to then shrug my shoulders and continue drinking while I work out plans as I enter the excavation program into the drones.

If someone were to find something in them they would only find data on their purpose, namely that of mining research.

Looks like it's almost time to begin. Kyouka thinks, ceasing her casting and readying herself to release the seals

The Divine Phoenix said:
In other labs, along with their usual analysis, they attempt to communicate with the contained Challenger, though none of the defenses are lowered to do this and the area is monitored with extreme care.
While it seems the challenger can be communicated with, it seems to refuse to communicate.

The communication continues with them attempting to discuss things with the Challenger.

"I believe it would benefit us both if you communicated, the only reason you are contained here is due to the threat you pose to us, but I could allow a greater degree of freedom or a more convenient accommodation if you answered my questions."

Drite77 said:
@Over
Dilma follows Ruby, staggering a little

"Never say you that excited! It is quite contagious, i'll give you that!"

Dilma says, now hyped about what the Pyromancer found
Ruby sprouts two pairs of wings of ark and begins rapidly flying, leading the two of them in to a remote area in the Lockness lake, near it's center.

Upon arrival, the pink haired girl looks towards the wavy surface below, but a perplexed look appears on her face as there doesn't seem to be anything in the waters.

"Uh ..."

Noting this I create other drones next to me, modifying their programming and their structure through the symbiont, generating bio-drones able to adapt to what is causing the malfunctioning and disconnection of the others.

Meanwhile all the other drones that are digging undergo the same change remotely, becoming bio-drones.

I get up to go and look for one of Nicholas's clones.

"Nicholas? Are you there? I need a little help that doesn't involve bounty hunting"

The Divine Phoenix said:
The communication continues with them attempting to discuss things with the Challenger.

"I believe it would benefit us both if you communicated, the only reason you are contained here is due to the threat you pose to us, but I could allow a greater degree of freedom or a more convenient accommodation if you answered my questions."
"I'm listening."

"Well, I have nothing better to do, so...."

I take a look at whatever is going on in the Philippines, keeping a safe distance for now.

"So this is a person with powers too. A bit hard to believe."

The Clone appears near Maxwell upon being called.

"I assume this refers to the nanite being that just landed on Earth then? I spoke to them a bit earlier, they don't seem to pose a threat at the moment."

"Right, well, I'll start with something simple. The previous one was the Challenger of Selfishness, what are you the Challenger of?"

"Oh, how nice ... could you tell him to avoid infecting my drones? They are not toys and if something bad happens and I assure you that it is very likely that it will happen ... they will hurt people or worse, they could organize a revolt"

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Right, well, I'll start with something simple. The previous one was the Challenger of Selfishness, what are you the Challenger of?"
"No regard for privacy I see. Well, the opposite of that classification if that wasn't clear."

Overlord775 said:
Ruby sprouts two pairs of wings of ark and begins rapidly flying, leading the two of them in to a remote area in the Lockness lake, near it's center.

Upon arrival, the pink haired girl looks towards the wavy surface below, but a perplexed look appears on her face as there doesn't seem to be anything in the waters.

"Uh ..."
Dilma summons her Persona to fly towards the Pyromancer

Upon arriving, she notices nothing and starts to look around, with the same results. She than would ask something, but notices the look on the Fire mage's face

"Uhhh, what happened? Did the thing vanished? Or you just sensed a big fish?"

Dilma asks, trying not to sound rude

"You can communicate with them yourself, I believe they don't like to be observed like you're doing." The Clone says to Maxwell.

"Selflessness... Is your purpose to simply fight against those empowered by the "red" entity or is there something else?"

I turn to one of the bio-drones with a nod.

The latter teleports a few miles away from where the drones were infected.

Send a message to the cloud of nanites.

"Could I know why you're infecting my drones?" He asks.

Meanwhile I sit back, working the next point of my plan, change the boom tube and implement it in my drones, as well as a magnetic device.

The bio-drones in the rest of the world continue to dig, now they are over 100 meters deep since the beginning of the excavation.

@WHY

Sapheram suddenly no longer feels the presence of drones, since they become bio-drones and have acquired the ability of the symbiont to not to be perceived by abilities such as extrasensory perception and precognition and Analysis Information.

The drone is suddenly locked in place.

"I don't like being presided over by anonymous forces. Now, remove your drones from an area of a dozen kilometers around and stop focusing those satellites on me or I'll break them myself."

"As you wish, I will leave the Philippines ... I don't have things to do there, but I will take away the drones you damaged"

The bio-drone teleports into the garden.

"Well, the Philippines is off limits, no matter ... let's continue with the plan", I exclaim.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"You can communicate with them yourself, I believe they don't like to be observed like you're doing." The Clone says to Maxwell.

"Selflessness... Is your purpose to simply fight against those empowered by the "red" entity or is there something else?"
"More or less. I thought that would be obvious."

"I was simply getting the easy questions out of the way. Right, so what do you know about the entities? What are they? Why do they empower us? And why do they fight? Why are you Challengers created? And another thing, would you not desire to have more purpose that to simply oppose those summoned by the "red" entity?"

Hl3 or bust said:
"It's a little late for that."

The drone is able to move again, but is immediately punted across the Pacific Ocean.
Looks like that mass is angry

I fly a bit closer

"Hey, are you taking over this area as your territory or something or...."

"Not particularly."

Deep in a bit formed by the immaterial nanites' mere existence, forced evolution is occurring at an obscene pace. Not merely biological, but mental and spiritual, reshaping the mind and soul.

Back