• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread

Last time didn’t go as planned. Whatever happened before left the two beings relatively unsatisfied, and it was clear to them something needed to change. Now that the game has begun again, people have once again been pulled into a new world and given powers alien to them, to use as they see fit, although of course, once again, things might not be 100% what they seem...

You find yourself in a strange void, and find two odd presences before you, the only thing that fills the void besides you and the other people you can see around you being blue and red electricity, fizzling in and out of existence. Sparks of what seem to be an argument between the two fly, but somehow, you can tell they’re arguing about you.

(Stats are 9-C, Supersonic, with a lifting strength of Peak Human. Regen Cap is High-Low.
Standard Powers are as follows:
Dimensional Storage, Resistance to Mind, Soul, and Body Control/Puppetry (Controlling the soul, body, or mind becomes nigh-impossible. Souls have durability and must be damaged as well for absorbing or similar abilities), Acausality Type 1, Limited Resistance to Information Analysis (the nature of their powers cannot be understood, though what they can do can be), Limited Resistance to Power Null (for Charge Powers), Resistance to Power Copy and Absorption)

Registration Thread

[11:00 CST in game]

Last edited:
I was about to drift off to sleep, before I had a falling feeling. That wasn't unusual itself, simply being a physical response to warn the darker predators of the night that I am still ready at any moment, but what was is that I seem to have actually fallen somewhere: a huge black space, occupied only by some others who don't appear like any I've seen before.

I idly wave at the others, observing the odd color-sparks around us.

This place smells weird...

Last edited:
!!!

Aiden snaps to attention. This isn't right. This place... the void? No, this place is different from that somehow. It's... another world entirely!? Damn it, not this again... First Zephyr, now himself... The young hero immediately turns his attention to the two presences. "Hey! I don't know who or what you are, but you'd better send us back to our worlds now!" He shouts.

Dy3 looks confused... this looked nowhere like she was before all of this happened. She looks around... only to see people arguing, and a redhead arguing. She rubs her own face, trying to remember what happened before she got here, she can barely remember that she was simply doing... nothing.

Hey, atleast this was somewhat better than being in the middle of nowhere doing nothing! Right? ...Right?

A small reptilian creature opened it’s eyes and looked around. Sensing the presences arguing about him he immediately began to snarl at them.

“Why did you remove me from my hunting grounds?! Who are you?”

"Urgh..."

I "get up" with weak knees, the kind that you would get from sleep deprivation, before realizing how stupid "getting up" in a void is.

"****, i feel like puking... i've been out of cocain for 6 years now, don't tell me..."

He pitches himself.

"...! This... feels real."

And thus, his eyes are drawn to the lightning, burning itself on his mind.

"This... is this hell? Am i dead!?"

He sees a red-head boy looking back at him. "Don't worry, this isn't hell. I wouldn't be here if it was! ...I hope." He looks down at his hands. "...No, it's fine, I've lived a good life so far."

Elizabeth looks around, examining the presences until she notices the one closest to her, her own brother.

She turns to them and nods.

Asahi looks around at his surroundings, noting the presences in the void, and the lightning emitted by the entities within.

He then looks over towards his sister as she nods, and nods back.

"Looks like it worked."

A little annoyed that his question unanswered, fire began to burn around the 2ft tall gecko’s mouth.

“Don’t you dare ignore the Mighty Tyrant! King of the Geckos! Answer me!”

"I don't believe this is the afterlife, no. I can still smell things here."

I respond to the sick-sounding man, before noticing the angry... dragon? Strange.

"Awww, it's a tiny dragon!"

I pet the reptile.

"Worked...?" Aiden looks to the twins... who coincidentally happen to have hair as red as his. "Hey, you know something about this?"

“Dragon? DRAGON?! I am a Gecko! Dragons quiver before the might of Gecko King!....also known as Tyrant. I demand you continue to pet me though. Could you get that little spot next to the nose?”

His fire died down as soon as he was pet.

Asahi nods in affirmation

"Although it looks like they're probably arguing about us too."

I snicker, petting a little lower down on the "Gek-kho"'s face.

Looking around, I notice that some of these people are rather strange. One appears to be made of metal, and two others appear to know more about this situation than the rest.

Dy3 just listens in... not saying a word because it would be rude to interrupt them. Although she wanted to introduce herself.

Tyrant seemed to be enjoying all the petting until he remembered the original reason he was mad.

“We should attack those people who brought us here! They will pay for stealing us from our territories!”

I glance at the sparks of color dancing around this large space.

"I imagine that's not quite an option, Gek-kho."

"You can try if you'd like, it won't do you any good, I imagine it'd be quite bad in fact."

"Shit... shitshitshitshit!"

The red divine sparks away at the infinite darkness, burning itself on my brain... this can't be real! What the hell is this!? A nightmare? Please let me wake up then!

My head hurts and feels so mushy... i feel fragile. If i squeeze my head, i'll definetly spill my innards out.

"****, how do i leave? Shit, ****!"

Why are these assholes still just... standing around casually!? What the ****!? The panic isn't dying down.

"Hey, hey..." Noticing the man's panic, Aiden goes over to him, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Breathe, alright? We're in this together. I know it's strange, but we'll figure this stuff out."

"That's an understandable reaction. Know however that you are in no danger presently."

Elizabeth said, trying to reassure the man in her own way.

I get startled by Aiden's sudden touch, slapping his hand away.

"What the- wha-"

I then hear Elizabeth's comment, a vein making itself visible in my forehead. I am pissed.

"Who the **** are you!? Is waking up in the abyss and getting blasted with red lightning a normal occurence to you?! How the hell do you know, did you set this up?!"

"I did not set this up. That responsibility falls to those two."

Elizabeth said, pointing at the vague expression of the entities.

"I do however have more of an understanding of what's happened here, thanks to things I've been told."

Fire began to flare up around Tyrant’s mouth once again before dying out again almost immediately afterwards.

“Fine. I will surpress my wrath for now.”

What can only be described as a bucket of cold water hitting my face washes over my neurons. I sit down, simply giving up.

"...sigh. Again, who are you?"

"So this lightnig thing is what brought us here, huh."

Ross comments, while partially looking towards the electrical pulses, then turning towards the twins.

"Though, why is it so you two redheads seems to know all this stuff about the situation ? What'cha hiding ?"

Last edited:
"That's good, stay calm, we do not currently have a reason to get mad! I assume we were brought by them for unknown reasons, but we should hear them first... Oh! Almost forgot! I should introduce myself, my name is Dy3! Nice to meet you all"

"We arrived here of our own volition, unlike you all, I suppose is the best way to summarize it. We don't know too much, but we're aware of what is happening right now at least."

She explained.

"My name is Elizabeth, and this is my brother."

She said, motioning towards Asahi.

"I'm Asahi, pleasure to meet you all. And it's as she says, we don't know everything, but we are aware of some things."

"I think it'd be best we explain the rest once we actually appear in the world. We shouldn't remain here much longer, as it stands we should soon arrive in a world of some sort."

"...Miles. Miles D. Wright. Former detective, now just a dirty shadow."

I fix my messy, platinum blonde hair as i try to process the current information. So, these two redheads ***** seem to be onto a few details. One has a american/british name and the other... a japanese name? Must either be a terribly convoluted family tree or he's just that much of an otaku. Either way, i clearly need to rely on them for info now... and there's also this other redhead who may be related to them too, judging by his calm atttude too... then again, just about everyone not named Miles D Wright seems to be totally fine here! God, i could cry.

I look at the other redhead. @ZephyrosOmega

"Are you also one of the wonder red simblings or something and another?"

Back