• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals 2 RP Thread: [Revival]

"A self imposed duty, you could say."

Is all they answer in this regard.

"What about the rest of you? What do you all want to do here?"
"I see, quite interesting motive."

They simply note.

"For what i seek to accomplish here, i want to get stronger, i want to improve my abilities, and i want to fight."

Miles, still looking sad but at least focused, looks up after being questioned.

"I'm, uh... a detective. Private investigator, whatever. Worked in missing person's cases and murders, just, out of some twisted form of altruism. I never put much thought into my own life."

Miles taps his foot inpaciently.

"You know, I gotta ask. For the abnormal people here, is this... common? Like, this kind of scenario?"

"Where do you want to go in particular? There's much yet to be seen of this world after all."

Essence answered, before turning to Miles.

"Somewhat. Typically, the entire nature of my body does not get rewritten, but winding up in another world is not uncommon for me."

"You seem to know more than a few things about this world already, so could you bring us to a big city, one full of interesting things ?"

The swordwoman replies, as she gives a glance to the detective.

"Unlike Essence here, this is my very first time ending up in another world too, and i've never heard of anything like this before either, so it seems to be inconsistent."

Last edited:
Ayda doesn't comment on where they should go next, but she does answer Miles' question.

"I've never been in a situation like this before, but I've heard of it before."

She seems glad.

"...Hm."

Right. I've been selfish. Just, sulking and lashing out. I've been completely useless for the last few minutes. I give myself a few slaps to the cheeks and turn to Essence.

"Everything since the fight with the demon has been a blur to me. Can you brief me out on what happened again? Namely, where are we even?"

Feeling more annoyed than anything else, Thrasher began heading back towards his construction however he sensed that one of his summons had moved significantly from where he wanted them to stay. He changed course and began heading towards Sandslash.

@ Midas and Oliver

Sandslash immediately perked up as she sensed her masters presence. “Hey! The boss is heading straight towards us!”

"Not too much. The demon was sealed away and is no threat. There was a strange metal box underneath the White House, and we departed for now so as to not cause further incident. As for where we are now, we're in a forest within the same country. I took us somewhere where we wouldn't be bothered."

Essence explained.

Miles looks at the sun in the sky and determines that only a hour has passed since they were summoned. He takes up his phone and tinkers with the internet to find out exactly where they are on google maps.

"Well, first order of business is to find some sort of place to settle down, and, if possible, something to eat. I'm hungry, personaly. If you guys want somewhere big to go then, well, New York really is the only way to go."

He shows Essence where it is on his phone.

Feeling more annoyed than anything else, Thrasher began heading back towards his construction however he sensed that one of his summons had moved significantly from where he wanted them to stay. He changed course and began heading towards Sandslash.

@ Midas and Oliver

Sandslash immediately perked up as she sensed her masters presence. “Hey! The boss is heading straight towards us!”
"Eh? So I guess we'll meet your boss quicker than we thought" Joesph said, looking around for the monster.

"I'll go first. In case something weird happened with the portal again." Ayda says jokingly before going through.

Hinata actually wanted to wait for some esle to go through and see if nothing weird happened, and if it doesn't she will follow.

@ Midas and Oliver “There he is!” Sandslash cheered as Thrasher came into view of the group. The dinosaur like monster slowed down as he approached the group before coming to a stop, his eyes shifting between looking at them and Sandslash.

“What’s going on here? I’m guessing you wanted Sandslash to help look for me right?”

"So, Miles-San, where do we head off to from here ?"

Hinata asks at the detective, expecting him to know that since the idea to come here was his.

Ayda also looks at Miles expectantly. She waited at the other side of the portal until everyone got through.

Back