• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

"I think "Asahi" is a good name for a boy." Kyouka answers

"Well, it is strange but I wouldn't mind it, I trust you to accelerate it, we wouldn't need to wait nine months that way." She responds

"That name sounds good, as for that, do you want me to accelerate it now or do you want to do other things first. I had built a few other things I wished to use on us." He asks.

"It can wait for a bit, we don't need to rush it right away or anything. What other things did you build?" She asks

@Crusade

Senshi grins. "World Faith Domination: W.F.D.!" All mystery stuff gets yeeted just like last time, including Unreturning Army. "Well then, lets get this started~!" She immedietly "turns on" her passive mind, madness, and fear hax. She then pulls out her Lightning Gun and fires it with ungodly accuracy.

"You're a great fighter Senshi, but you really need to work on your creativity."

I use the powers of the Archetypes to begin to close the skill gap between myself and Senshi and use Ark/Darkness attacks, not to try and attack or block, but to divert the trajectory of the lightning gun blows, in order to give myself time to dodge.

I can't match her in direct combat, but I do have a few tricks up my sleeve

Senshi shrugs. "What can I say, simple works well~!" Her skill and stats seem to be boosting faster than than Andrew can close teh skill gap. She looks right at Andrew's face. "Come at me." She summons her Acid Maul.

I use the Archetypes to further fortify my mental defenses against mind attacks and madness, feeling some of those begin to attack me, and cast Makarakarn

"Well, I'll tell you all your problems after we finish the fight, if you can still talk that is. For now, you come at me. I've set up defenses against long range attacks after all."

Senshi rolls her eye's. "Fine, if you want to be boring~." She starts walking menacingly towards Andrew. "Lets-a go!" She teleports above Andrew, Acid Maul already in mid-swing.

I use the power of Communication to lessen the amount of information Senshi can use to predict and understand my plans and movements. Using my senses and my own skill, I do my best to make sure I can dodge and redirect the blow with my sword just enough for the attack to land on my left arm and damage it severely.

Hey Senshi, remember this telepathic bacteria you contracted earlier? You don't mind if I use it to hold a conversation, do you? Or can you not fight and think at the same time?

Nah its fine, don't worry about it. Also don't worry about me killing you, I'm only going for non-lethal blows.

She summons a fire sword in one hand and an ice one in the other, she then does a scissor-like move with them, preventing escape from the blow.

[All of my attacks do physical and mental damage btw (they both bypass resistances as well, tho I think your mind resistance is to buff for me to negate ovo)]

Are you still drunk?

I make the same maneuver as last time, using ark and my sword to block and redirect as much of the blow as possible to my left side to draw as much blood as possible from me. The nanites should restore most damage, and it's the first step to winning.

Maye~, either that or I'm just having fun~! Also don't act like I can't tell your planning something, even if you did lessen what I can predict, I can still predict pretty well~.

She throws her Acid Maul into the air and uses her gravity manip. and telekenisis to yeet Andrew into it. She then pulls out a ominous soda. "Hmm, hmm~!"

If that's true, then what am I planning?

I summon Slifer and use him to knock the Acid Maul out of the air. Mentally, I attempt to see how many people have been infected by the Crimson Death, living or dead, and communicate with them, being as Charismatic as I can be with Communication:

Sorry. I'm just going to need to borrow your skills and words for a bit. Stand with me for a bit.

Probably something with that weird virus of yours or some nanabots that I spotted on ya earlier. Or both.

Senshi uses Viewtiful Joe to lower Andrew's stats and slow down time, she then equips the Flaming Helmet and teleports behind Andrew, she then headbuts him with her Flaming Helmet. Her stats and skill contiue to grow greatly.

Getting better, but not quite there yet

Using my amp spells and Archetypes to increase my speed as much as possible, I activate the next step.

"Next trick of mine. Full Counter!"

I the physical attack force is redirected towards Senshi herself at double power.

Sesnhi smiles, she uses Viewful Joe once more to lower Andrew's stats and slow time, she uses that slowed time to drink the soda she pulled out earlier, the Energizer. When Andrew's attack hits it does... nothing? "Hoo~, who would have thought that a soda could make me invulnirable~?" She then pulls out the Electric Chair (yes, its a chair that is literally covered with electricty) and smacks Andrew in the face with it.

Hmm, I'd guess your trying to pull that one thing from that TV show about dragons or something where you gathe renergy from people. Pretty sure thats a thing your virus can do.

"Oh well, wasn't planning on winning by damage anyway."

Slifer at this point has had enough time to move and wack Senshi just enough to knock her off balance, allowing me to get the timing right enough to Full Counter the chair.

Alright, next step

Having convinced the people connected by the Crimson Death to listen to me, I mentally direct them to talk as much as possible telepathically to Senshi and disorient her. This is more of a distraction than a mental attack, so it doesn't matter if not everyone listens.

Senshi attempts to sever the telepathic communication, but she isnt fast enough. The giant birb lady is distracted. "Gahh, shush ya voices!" She's also very annoyed.

[via the power of a dice bot on Discord, I was not fast enough to sever the telepathic connection ovo]

And the last step.

If this doesn't work I probably can't wi

From my understanding of Senshi, I know she was able to force her way into control of the body through sheer force of will, but right now she is disoriented and drunk. She should also be further infected with the Crimson death's infection from the amount of blood released in the air, strengthening the telepathic connection.

"Senshi, are you really sure you can keep this up right now?"

By using Communication and talking with her, I should be able to place some doubt and break down her will with my words just a little bit.

Mentally, the switch leaves Senshi aware, but Fujin incapacitated, but if they can be switched, it may be possible to talk to Fujin telepathically if I boost my ability to communicate with Communication.

Hey, Fujin, your sister's been trying to get me drunk and kill me, maybe try and do something about that?

The Communication doesnt really work against Senshi because Vitrification, buuuut... a portal opens behind Senshi and a Fujin pops out. Said Fujin pulls out her phone and EE's the Senshi. She sighs. "I may have to give you a raise for having to deal with her..."

What a twist.

"It seems like you didnt specify which Fujin you were trying to call, so you just called a random one of me. So I decided to take action and stop my troublesome sis from killing my emplyoyee." The Fujin says plainly.

Fajin facepalms. "You said she was trying to kill you..." She sighs. "But yes, it looks like I'll have to set up more defenses to stop this from happening again."

"I'll let you two figure out who's trying to kill who. I wasn't sure. But you should probably figure out a system for this."

At Crunkledunk's soul he lets out the closest thing a man bot can make to an sigh. "Well then, that's- something. Honestly is everyone trying to kill me nowadays? Well so be it, who am I to care if I live or die? Although I do wonder who it was? It seems to have been some strange reaction to my experimentations on the device Nicholas gave to me. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him, attempting to cover up hjs crimes merely by the excuse of my own interference in the rigged creation. Oh, how could I be so blind and stupid? Of course he wants to kill me, he has all the motivation- and means and opportunity are easy for him. Of course, yes, that is a mind booglingly crude way of examining a crime scene, but from my crude understanding and memory of the facts that is all I can use for now." Suddenly Crunkledunk receives an alarm from his empire

"SIR, WE ARE IN NEED OF EVACUATION, SEVRAL ANOMALIES ON SECTOR 1,2 AND 4 HAVE BEEN DETECTED AND ARE SPREADING RAPIDLY, SO FAR WE HAVE EXPERIENCED TOXIC RADIATIONS, WHICH APPEAR TO INDUCE HALLUCINATIONS AS A SIDE EFFECT. TIME APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN AFFECTED UNPREDICTABLY WITHIN THE AFOREMENTIONED AREAS, THE MOST SERIOUSLY EFFECTED HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING RAPID INTERDIMENSIONAL AND QUATUM FLUCTUATIONS. CURRENT THEORY AS TO THE SOURCE IS AN UNREGISTERED EXPIREMENT IN SECTOR 2. REQUIRING AID IMMEDIATELY, TELEPORTATION HAS BEEN RESTRICTED, USERS EXPERIENCING GRIEVOUS MUTILATIONS UPON ATTEMPT.

In his separate dimensional space, Nicholas' human backup ship is suddenly bombarded by a burst of odd projectiles for a few seconds. They do no damage.

"Well, first I wanted to show you that ship, it's been completed and for some reason something tried to attack it just now." Nicholas says, bringing Kyouka into his separate space where the ship is stored, now completed.

"This is The Apocrypha, it would be no exaggeration to call it my ultimate invention." He says to her, as they both float above the country sized creation a white void.

"Besides that, there was a device I created for this ship that would be usable on both of us as well." Nicholas says, causing a metal spiral like device to appear with a small interface on it.

"You know how we decided to travel across worlds once this is all over? Well, I thought it would be a good idea to ensure that ideas such as fate don't bind us there, so I have this device. Its effects are twofold, once used, it removes both your past and future, effectively making your only existence be in the present and that alone, though it does not affect "past" events and memories in any capacity, this frees you from having your past or future influenced through various means, such as the manipulation of fate and causality, this device also alters your remaining system of causality, disrupting your system of cause and effect and allowing you freedom within it to a degree. It is a rather simple defensive measure, but useful nonetheless, however once this device is used it is impossible to undo." Nicholas explains, then places his hand on the device and enters a few things into the interface, the device glows and then Nicholas' body does.

"It's done. How about you?" He states.

Meanwhile, a different body of Nicholas' is dispatched to investigate the Crunkledunk situation, arriving at his current "location".

"Greetings. I believe you've experienced issues regarding your Zanpakuto spirit then? I came here to aid you with that." He states.

Nicholas inputs a few things into the interface, the device glows again and then Kyouka's body does.

She feels different, but in a difficult to describe way, something akin to chains being removed.

"Do you want me to show you around the ship now?" He offers, the device disappearing elsewhere.

"Conventional methods of teleportation don't work on approaching the ship, but with my authorization we can enter it anyways." He says, teleporting them both in.

They appear in the central hub of the ship, which resembles a highly mechanized city, buildings of various purposes dot the area with machines managing them all across. A self contained transport system that allows for movement around the various areas of the ship is also present there.

"This is the central hub, it's meant as a safe living space for the beings created here if necessary and if the outside conditions prove too harsh."

The hub contains all the conveniences of a modern city and more.

Nicholas then transports them to an other area of the ship, a large, laboratory like area where numerous machines are working for various purposes.

"This is the information storage area, one of them at least, it functions as a laboratory as well if needed, but its main function is to store the knowledge of humanity." He explains.

@Drite

"It's not really selfish to want to spend time with a person you love, besides i can't really spend time with you if we are not togheter"

Ruby responds.

Kyouka nods

"Roughly how many similar information storage areas are there?" She asks

"10 in total, each contain backups of the others." He explains.

"Is there anything in particular you'd like to see?" Nicholas asks.

Back