• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Thread 12: The Return Again

Nicholas stares into the distance.

"So those things you said in the bar, do you mean them even now with a clear mind?"

Kyouka looks at Nicholas, surprised, before looking back over the lake

"I umm, I do mean what I said, yes."

"I see, well, I also mean what I said there. On a different note though, I wanted to ask, what do you think of humanity?"

"That's a strange question to spring on me out of nowhere."

Kyouka sits there quietly, thinking

"I guess that, I like humanity, I think they're good. Of course they have plenty of faults, and there are plenty of negative things, but they have a certain beauty about even those faults in my eyes. Besides the faults though, they have plenty of good qualities. They have freedom to decide their own paths in life, despite their short lives and the fighting that they may do with eachother, they still progress as a species, and have made plenty of advancements." She says

"So I suppose those are some of my thoughts on them, I could probably elaborate on some stuff if you needed me to."

"I see, I was just curious what you thought. I still feel detached from hunanity somewhat, but you've helped lessen that a lot, thank you for that." Nicholas says, smiling at Kyouka.

"I'm really glad to have helped." Kyouka responds

"You mean a lot to me, I hope you know that. I umm... I love you Nicholas." She says, smiling back

I wish he said it back, but that was still nice.

"So when you said you didn't have much of an opinion on that, does that mean you weren't at least curious about it?"

"Not particularly, I won't die of old age or anything like that so I just sort of didn't consider it much before."

He goes slightly red. "Oh and uh, I love you too."

Kyouka is noticeably more happy after hearing Nicholas say that

"That makes sense, I just figured you'd have been at least slightly curious, despite not having to worry about time. Anyway, glad you aren't against it like because I kinda did want to do that sometime" She says, embarrassed

"Well, as I said I'm not against it, if you want to and think it'll help me then I'm fine with it whenever, I suppose."

@Crusade

"Dunno~." She leans back in her chair yes she's so big that the chair would just shatter, but shhhh. "If you have any idea's I'm aaaaall ears~." She says with a small gin.

"Well, what do you want to do? You sound kind of drunk, so maybe you should take a break."

I'm slightly worried if she's consumed enough alcohol to get someone her size drunk

@Drite

"Dilma ... the way things have passed is problematic, but ... it's not an insurmantable one, we just have to let our relationship grow and work it out, togheter."

Ruby says, her voice having hints of desperation and begging, as she very much doesn't want to break up with the white mage.

Kyouka scoots closer to Nicholas

"In that case, I guess we could do it now." She says, placing a hand on his leg.

Both of them are pulled into the imaginary number space, onto the bed they performed the mana transfer on last time.

"You ready?" She asks, as she positions herself on his lap facing him, curtains beginning to close

@Over

"I... i am sorry, i just don't want you to continue being unhappy while you are with me..."

Dilma says in a sad tone, now complete hidding her face

Junkoposter said:
@Crusade

Senshi laughs and gives Andrew a big ole hug. "Thats what I was asking you~!"
"Alright be careful with the hug there. I don't want to be crushed. I just can't think of anything. What about you?"

thanks to time being convoluted in the INS, they are able to get a lot more done in the comparatively short time they seemed to have been in there from an outside perspective

After all is said and done, and both of them are dressed, they are returned to the area overlooking the lake, where they had left from.

"So, it definitely worked, any change in your thoughts and feelings about it now, or do you have any thoughts about the child or childre"

[For the record the Nanomachines that were injected to you previously give you Mid-High Regen, Crusade]

"Well, I suppose I'm glad it happened, I feel... happy, is what I would call it, as for children, well, the idea of having those is interesting."

Drite77 said:
@Over
"I... i am sorry, i just don't want you to continue being unhappy while you are with me..."

Dilma says in a sad tone, now complete hidding her face
Ruby hugs the white mage thingly, putting her face in front of hers.

"I was never unhappy while i spend time with you, i was only because we weren't and every time we tried something got in the way."

"Well, I'm happy too, and I think I'm sort of excited about the idea of children. Do you have any name ideas? If not, we can always come up with them later." Kyouka responds

@Crusdae

Senshi gets into position. "Of course~." She grins. "Also fair warning, every second I've been out I've been continuously growing in power and skill~." She unsheath's he sword. "Lets go~."

Overlord775 said:
Ruby hugs the white mage thingly, putting her face in front of hers.

"I was never unhappy while i spend time with you, i was only because we weren't and every time we tried something got in the way."
Dilma thigtly hugs the Pyromancer back in response

"That is what i am saying, i get in the way of us spending time together, but, i don't know why, even knowing that i could still do that and make you unhappy, i still want to be with you, heh, so selfish of me, isn't it?"

Dilma said, in a mix tone of sadness and hapiness

"Well, one name idea I had was "Elizabeth"." Nicholas answers her.

"Did you have any ideas? Oh and also, this may be a bit strange but I can accelerate the process of, well, this, if you want me to." He explains.

In Layla's base, Jonathan disappears, departing somewhere off planet for now.

Back