• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen III: Oh No They Become So Hot Now!!!

I mean, some people think that Bugsy is a girl, so i am safe for some people on that, and i am pretty sure that this has already a fanfic somewhere

I saw this thread rejected here. I explained what I meant from NPI here.

I do believe Ghost Type got Soul Manipulation as it explained in many pokedex entries that they can aborb life-force and kill spirits which in can mean soul.

Here are a few examples, I believe I will make a blog for the rest.

Misdreavus

Su It will use any means necessary to frighten people and absorb their life energy. It practices constantly to hone its skill in causing fear.
Dusclops

HeartGold Anyone who dares peer into its body to see its spectral ball of fire will have their spirit stolen away.
SoulSilver
Dusknoir

Black It is said to take lost spirits into its pliant body and guide them home.
White
Black 2 It is said to take lost spirits into its pliant body and guide them home.
White 2

Like I said, SOME of them have Soul Manip. But it's not an universal trait and certainly not inherent to ghost type attacks.

Pokémon battles are almost all the time a sport, I don't think Pokémon use their most lethal skills for a friendly fight.

NeoZex6399 said:
Pokémon battles are almost all the time a sport, I don't think Pokémon use their most lethal skills for a friendly fight.
In the wild, they do and some pokemons, I believe, prey on others.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Like I said, SOME of them have Soul Manip. But it's not an universal trait and certainly not inherent to ghost type attacks.
The topic of resistance still come up.

Xerkser500 said:
So new Sun and Moon chapter came out. And the ending of the chapter practically screams Perfect Zygardes going to come and fight an Ultra Beast very very soon.

https://*********.com/Manga/Pocket-Monster-Special-Sun-Moon/Ch-030?id=519168
So...yeah this happened.

Okay guys so actually I'm gonna make that Pyukumuku page at some point.

But I need to know what I have to put down for it's justification for 8-A.

Because I don't know enough about making Pokémon profiles.

Yes, if you want, i can make some edits on his profile when you finish, adding some abilities if you missed one though i am not responsible if his profile just disappeared out of the existence e.e

Back