• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen II: Gen II Starter Mega Evolution When!?

While checking out Status Conditions because of what I mentioned above I made a list of what Status Conditions can be healed naturally in Mystery Dungeon and how long it takes to heal, Sleep heals in 6 turns, Frozen lasts 4-5 turns, Paralyzed lasts 3 turns, Slowed (which slows a Pokemon movement speed) lasts 6-8 turns, Shadow Hold/Stuck (which prevents a Pokemon from moving, but doesn't affect Ghosts) lasts 2-5 turns, Petrified Last 21-30 turns or ends if they are interacted with, Wrapped, Constrictio, & 8 other similar moves (which prevents movements while dealing damage) last 0-6 turns, Telekinesis lasts 7 turns, Grounded (Allows Ground-type moves to effect Flying and Levitating Pokemon) lasts 10 turns, Cringe/Flinch (which prevents action) lasts 1 turn, Confused lasts 7-12 turns, Infatuation (which prevents action) lasts 6 turns, Cowering (prevents actions) lasts 11-12 turns, Whiffer (Cause all attacks to miss) lasts 2-6 turns, Taunted (can use damaging moves I.E can't use status and stat changing moves that don't damage) lasts 11 turns, Encore (same as core games) lasts 11 turns, Decoy (allies and eniemies are more likely to attack the Pokemon with Decoy) lasts 21-50 turns, Terrified (prevents move usage and will cause them to run from other Pokemon including allies) lasts 9+ turns, Powder (prevents Fire-type moves once and will damage the user when the move fails) lasts 11 turns, Embargo (prevents item usage) lasts 6 turns, Cursed (Pokemon loses 1/4th of their health the next turn and every 10 turns) lasts 4-5 turns, Leech Seed last 10-12 turns, Perish Song (which kills the Pokemon on the 3rd turn after use) lasts 4 turns (so Self-Curer will prevent death from Preish Song), Heal Block last 6 turns, Blinker (the Pokémon cannot see other Pokémon, items or the dungeon walls) lasts 11 turns, Cross-Eyed (Pokemon adn items will look like Substitutes) lasts 11 turns, and Gastro Acid (surpresses Abilities) lasts 21 turns.

Burning, Poisoned, Sealed (prevents the use of sealed moves), Exposed (Normal and Fighting-types can attack Ghosts), and Miracle Eye (Psychic-types can attack Dark-types) doesn't heal until they leave the floor so they don't heal naturally and Self-Curer doesn't speed up the healing.

I wonder if Smogon has something like LC AG, or basically LC, but anything that´s avaiable legally at Lv. 5 and below is allowed, and Dragon Rage and Sonic Boom are also allowed.

(Insert Chansey, Giratina, Mimikyu and Mega Heracross here)

It would be really good, it has a lot of potential, especially when it is implied that Reshiram and Zekrom had a very relevant role in the Kalos war, and it is surprising how humanity 3000 years ago had knowledge of how to resurrect pokémon and possibly humans as well.

By the way, re-playing pokémon Y in my small free time, looking for details.

The sooner it releases the better, I really want to use Light of Ruin Life Orb Magic Guard Clefable in STABmons.

Back