• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen III: Oh No They Become So Hot Now!!!

What part? The starter ones is that basically he scales to pokémon at that level, and the starters are good to scale, unless you want to use Crabrawler. The disappearing one is because he is a stall mon, and a good stall mon is a dead stall mon

Boi, just remember, the guy can only do indirect damage via Toxic, and it normally can't do damage on its own, outside of that hand thing

It can punch what are you talking about. It can do the punch without getting hit itself.

also Counter is still pretty good

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
If we are considering Pokemon rom Hacks, anime & video game series, as well as manga...
Who do you believe has the greatest feats of strength as a trainer ?
Tobias...

If we are not talking about that little piece of PIS, then it is either Ash, DP or XY series, or Red form Pokemon Adventures, though you can say i am biased on Red since i really like him in the Adventures series

You problaby wasn't here, but i basically saided that Helix is a false god with nothing but promises, he never do anything for his "followers"

I'm in mobile right now.

@Drite That two pic can be used for gallery.

@Bob

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/4/40/What-the-****-did-you-just-bring-upon-this-cursed-38544152.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20190204163100

It's too late for me right now but tomorrow up next you can expect a certain witch ghost waifu to join the roster.

Back