• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen IV: Myth Based, Myth Based Everywhere!!!

Imaginym said:
"Its shining blade can cut through anything. Zacian attacks so gracefully that its movements can even captivate its opponents. It holds what appears to be a sword in its mouth."

"Its gleaming shield can turn back any attack. Zamazenta's regal and majestic movements overwhelm any opponents that dare face it. Its body is covered in what seems to be a shield."
A2B58F3E-B3FF-4ABD-9BE1-54FDD33D1289

Wolves are just wilder doggos. Although, I think Zamazenta is more of a lion, & both of them seem to have hooves, oddly enough.
ZacianFootUnderside
ZamazentaFootUnderside
From what I can make out, Zacian's are equine-looking, & Zamazenta's are flat & one solid colour, with no signs of padding like you'd find on a canine or feline's.

Silly fictional creatures.

As unlikely as it actually is, I would find it really cool if they make a fire/rock scorbunny evolution because of a particular reason.

Andytrenom said:
As unlikely as it actually is, I would find it really cool if they make a fire/rock scorbunny evolution because of a particular reason.
Such a type combination won´t get beyond NU at best.

RU only if it gets a broken ability (hidden ability that is, because starters only get a particular ability that´s meh at best) like Speed Boost or gets a great stat distribution like Rhyperior

The move variety is also a factor.

Also, don´t be surprised if Scorbunny turns into Fire-Fighting, after all, look at Lopunny and how many of those we already have...

Goddamn dude the direct are awesome, Zacian and Raven are majestic af, Sonia the new waifu is dayum, and the giant Pokemons holy f***, really nice job game freak!

World? So far so beautiful

Back