• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pokemon General Discussion Thread Gen III: Oh No They Become So Hot Now!!!

>Rotten Tomatoes

I mean, I'm sure it'll be better than the sonic movie at least

Given every other VG movie's rating, yeah. I'm super happy with a 75%. I wasn't exactly expecting Into the Spiderverse.

Remember when an edgy middle age incel and a 10 year old enslaved literally cosmic, higher-dimensional embodiments of universal concepts?

And, i might be wrong about this, but i think that we have all of the evolution lines that englobe the og 151 mons, now i only need to add some pre-evolutions and some moves to already existing profiles

A little question, so, apparently, mons get Class M in LS if they have 4 in the power stat of Pokéathlon, scaling to Swampert, but if they get 5, what happens to their rating? They will get "At Least Class M, likely higher" or they become Class G, scaling to Machamp who also has 5 in the Pokéathlon?

A.K.A The best Legendary event so far. Imagine doing, whatever cosmic shit Arceus is doing here, just so a 10 year old boy can show off his new godly being to his friends in a kids game.

@Dziga

It is strongly implied that Arceus creates a new world as a passive effect of creating an avatar of the Creation trio:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/210930-pokemon-ultra-sun/75582048?page=1

"The one to create to the ancient world and Pokemon, Arceus!?

"We will now discuss the tale of a certain trainer's strange experience. They're said to have went to the Ruins of Alph with the mythical Pokemon Arceus."
"Then suddenly, their vision went dark, and they seemingly teleported to another location. They were in the far away Sinjoh Ruins. In these ruins, said to be the fusion of Sinnoh and Johto culture, there was a holy stage built to worship Arcues, called the Mystri Stage. Legends say that when Arceus gets on the stage, time, space, and anti-matter mix and create a new world."

"And so Arceus gives birth the god of time Dialga, the god of space Palkia, and the god of anti-matter Giratina."

@Kukui

Hey bro, how long, it's good to see you.

Back