• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ovens' Voting Kitchen

I'mma highlight three random matches of mine so they might get some attention.

Bendy vs. An Inkling REMATCH!

Arale Norimaki vs. Astro Boy

Spyro the Dragon vs. Wally Warbles...' so

(Since nobody is checking out my list up above, I'm gonna make this a regular habit so I can get some votes.

Also, interesting fight between the newly downgraded Pokemon and Steven Universe verses. Not mine, but worth a highlight, imo. (At least, unless this new blog trying to boot Pokemon back to 6-C is anything to go by, smh)

Primarina vs. Pearl

Cat of Legend Fights:

vs Samuel (1-1-0) [Most arguments have been listed, it's just whom one agrees with more]

vs Leon Kennedy (4-0-0) [Mostly need some FRA's, but any argument for the other side is more than welcome]

vs Violet Evergarde (3-0-0) [No weapons fight. Mostly needs FRA's. I think arguments for both characters have been flushed out pretty well]

vs Travis Touchdow (0-0-0) [No clue what to think of this match. I'd appreciate any input]

Back