• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

prRgyBM.png
monkey-d-luffy-whistle.gif
LMAO
Bro just straight up ignored Akainu and mentioned Kaidou instead.

I mean, Bege's durability with BF currently scales to taking hits from BM.

Non-canon Luffy is weird.

He beat the Kizaru-level Zephyr in Base.
It's actually not
Oda literally confirmed he "is interested" in women's bodies and has a "bad side" (aka sex drive) that just shows when usopp's brainrot is around. Otherwise he's never entranced.

He got sex drive, just not enough of a hell to give about it- he's too focused on his dream at the moment
If we get an S-Moria then I kinda hope the government uses it to "revive" the corpse of like...Ace or Whitebeard.

I just think that would be kewl. Imagine Luffy's reaction to seeing his brother's corpse being used as a soldier for the government.
I call thee

We don't have any Admiral fans here.
Now if this had Worstgen's amount of Admiral fans? There'd be people throwing slurs and getting banned left and right.

Kaidou stomps for now.
Unless Akainu is as strong as Prime Sengoku due to having the exact same role in the navy as him, but we don't know if he's that strong and him having the same role/title means nothing because people like Buggy can be an Emperor but not even as strong as Crocodile.

It's sadly the case of statements vs portrayal. Statements put Mihawk > Shanks, while portrayal and hype put Shanks > Mihawk.

Until Oda flat out shows us, people will be heavily divided. Personally I think they're relative equals, with Shanks being a bit better with Haki while Mihawk has better swordsmanship (and strength going off of the statements).

It's sadly the case of statements vs portrayal. Statements put Mihawk > Shanks, while portrayal and hype put Shanks > Mihawk.

Until Oda flat out shows us, people will be heavily divided. Personally I think they're relative equals, with Shanks being a bit better with Haki while Mihawk has better swordsmanship (and strength going off of the statements).
I'll just post this to express my opinion on it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/955661850601750628/1071520843420667914/shankstards.mov

They seem to make it pretty consistent that whenever Luffy uses Conqueror's Coating, he's covered in a Golden Aura (the same as Zoro).

I just realized
If Lucci is H6A, why can't Sentomaru at least down scale for seemingly temporarily stopping his attack and also being called tough by Lucci?
He also endured his attack albeit a bit injured.

I just realized
If Lucci is H6A, why can't Sentomaru at least down scale for seemingly temporarily stopping his attack and also being called tough by Lucci?
He also endured his attack albeit a bit injured.
Fair point, but for now let's wait to see if he gets more stuff in the arc.

It also seems like it'd mainly scale to his durability only

I've been thinking, and IMO people are kinda sleeping on Roof-Piece Killer.

1. When he attacked Napoleon, he had to have knocked it out of Big Mom's grip, which is an incredible strength feat.

2. Those Kaifu he blocked were not just capable of hurting Kiku, but they also forced Law and G4 Luffy to dodge them.

Kiku < Kaifu ~= Rooftop Supernova durability.

2.5. Also, remember how Tatsumaki Kaifus from Zoan Kaido made G5 Luffy bleed?

3. When he and Kid got hit by the Fulgora, he recovered quicker than Kidd did and looked less damaged.

4. During the off-screen fight on the roof between the Yonko and the 5 Supernovas, he was the only one who wasn't far more bruised than before.

5. When BM was knocked off the roof but was saved by Prometheus, Kid was confident that he and Killer could take her on, implying that Killer was comparable enough to Kid so that he could help fight Big Mom.

Last edited:
Back