• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

OPChapters >
AcidicLoneFoxterrier-max-1mb.gif

On god
Lucci is a god tier
Lucci > Kaidou
He may have gotten stomped by Stussy but the agenda is still thriving boys.
Also Kaku > Primebeard
Base Buso Luffy hurt Zoan kaido.

Awakened Lucci ~< G5 Luffy w/ only Buso >>> Base Buso Luffy

Awakened Lucci > Zoan kaido, cowards.

In all seriousness, Awakened Kaku ~= Base Lucci, based on both portrayal and Lucci being confident on fighting Stussy in Base despite seeing her literally one-shot Awakened Kaku (albeit with hax).

Don't give me that "transformation would take too long" crap, Lucci has transformed into his Hybrid form in like a second before.

And she needed seastone for him and not Awakened Kaku, although tbf Kaku was more off-guard.

In all seriousness, Awakened Kaku ~= Base Lucci, based on both portrayal and Lucci being confident on fighting Stussy in Base despite seeing her literally one-shot Awakened Kaku (albeit with hax).

Don't give me that "transformation would take too long" crap, Lucci has transformed into his Hybrid form in like a second before.

And she needed seastone for him and not Awakened Kaku, although tbf Kaku was more off-guard.
Like I'm usually okay or even agree with your scaling takes sometimes, but this one ain't it chief...

And asides from Killer, another character done dirty on this wiki is Queen.

His durability downscales from Marco on this wiki since he coughed up a lot of blood, never mind that it was clearly the durability-negating shockwave from Marco's attack that made him bleed. The actual AP of the fire attack didn't do much to his Zoan exterior.

I mean, the dude got slammed by Big Mom and was fine after a short bit, at least regarding his exterior.

And he took a surprise attack from Marco in Base with nothing more than a head bump to show from it.

"Badly injured", my ass.

I mean, his feats aren't as good as King's, but they're not as far behind as this wiki thinks.

I mean, Sanji was usually always somewhat close to Zoro in power, and this was the same for their opponents.
Like Jabra and Kaku having very close Doriki.
It'd make sense if Queen and King are the same, my only problem is that Zoro's feats and portrayal in Wano put him over Sanji quite a bit so if we follow the method Oda's been using then King should be considerably over Queen for the most part.
Hm.

I mean, Sanji was usually always somewhat close to Zoro in power, and this was the same for their opponents.
Like Jabra and Kaku having very close Doriki.
It'd make sense if Queen and King are the same, my only problem is that Zoro's feats and portrayal in Wano put him over Sanji quite a bit so if we follow the method Oda's been using then King should be considerably over Queen for the most part.
Hm.
King is definitely above Queen due to a combination of portrayal, statements, and feats, but the gap isn't as huge as this wiki makes it out to be.

Kingtempest even said in a thread a while back that Hybrid Queen is comparable to Base King.

He mops their floors, nothing else.
And makes quite the good chilli sauce(according to Tekking) & is quite a chill dude to hang around.
The actual AP of the fire attack didn't do much to his Zoan exterior
Just like Rokuogan, Hassoken, Buddha/Quake Bubbles against organic targets, those didn't leave wounds on people's skin either. Guess it was all cuz of lack of AP, not beacuse those techniques worked diffrently from standart attacks or anything...

I decided to comment here to see if I'm the only one.

Don't you think the OP anime distressing to watch? They are adapting 12 pages per episode, it's too long. Although the animation is very good, I can't swallow it like before.
12 pages?

Bruh, it's now like 3-3.5 episodes per chapter, and I hate it.

I decided to comment here to see if I'm the only one.

Don't you think the OP anime distressing to watch? They are adapting 12 pages per episode, it's too long. Although the animation is very good, I can't swallow it like before.
The hype scenes are really hype and the fight choreography is fine, but the filler drag-outs kill the entire episode for me sometimes.

Overstuffing a profile with good quotes.

Like I did with Death
If I had to choose I'd keep " I'm death straight up ", "I just LOVE the smell of fear", and ofc " Pick. It. Up. "
The rest can go.
It should be noted that Maha was no where to be seen while Guernica died and Joseph was the only one actually seen leaving the island.
(Implies Maha didn't survive ofc)

Dude, this is a side character.

This isn't Luffy or Natsu.

Btw, I found a better pic for him from Bounty Rush, so I updated the profile.
But he has to have good quotes!

Yep, I knew it was good
If I had to choose I'd keep " I'm death straight up ", "I just LOVE the smell of fear", and ofc " Pick. It. Up. "
The rest can go.
But all of them are good~

The rest can go.

It should be noted that Maha was no where to be seen while Guernica died and Joseph was the only one actually seen leaving the island.
(Implies Maha didn't survive ofc)
Oh, Maha definitely died alongside Izo. It's pretty obvious he's dead, going by Guernica's reaction.

Rest in piss you won't be missed

Also what did Izou say about not letting CP0 pass him? Maybe that should be his quote.
I'll check that out, but I could also put what he said about wanting Kiku to survive right before he died. Or maybe him trying to get WB to stop dragging Oden behind the ship.

Back