• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1113 Thread

So it was just Mars being shocked at the size of Vegapunks head lol.

This message is gonna be peak!

Also, let's see what Sanji does to Nusjuro 👀.

Also, break next week due to Golden Week, but we'll still get spoiler summary, just no images.

Also, break next week due to Golden Week, but we'll still get spoiler summary, just no images.
cqdiE8e.jpeg

so... luffy's dream is to have a party with the whole world in giant one piece of land kinda make sense...

Last edited:
also whats confusing is the red line was way before marijoa what WB said aka possibly way before IMU which is crazy? coz i feel like this continent is unnatural for some reasons (many people thinks that too) and its one of the reasons the world is sinking coz its ginormous idk man Oda is cooking hard!

The Earth of One Punch Man basically has a single supercontinent in a global ocean
Well first of all i just saw the One punch man planet and it doesn't have 1 single continent
Second of all what does One punch man has to do with One piece?
Third why do u always bring other series to compare even with theories in a one piece spoilers forums/room.
4th not only u have spoiled me about this but u also will spoil it for everyone who doesnt watch OPM.
Can you for once chill? and dont do these things? at least use a spoiler warning.....

4th not only u have spoiled me about this but u also will spoil it for everyone who doesnt watch OPM.
Also, stop being hysterical. OPM is a gag manga, the shape of the landmass of the OPM planet has no bearing on its plot. It is in fact, literally a gag in and of itself

Also, stop being hysterical. OPM is a gag manga, the shape of the landmass of the OPM planet has no bearing on its plot. It is in fact, literally a gag in and of itself
Its not a spoiler for you but it is for me and others so it doesnt matter if its a gag or not
Also your the same person who argue with people who build/say theories like my guy u need to chill and stop acting like your always right.
ALSO AGAIN this is One piece thread and not OPM or other animes

Its not a spoiler for you but it is for me and others so it doesnt matter if its a gag or not
Also your the same person who argue with people who build/say theories like my guy u need to chill and stop acting like your always right.
ALSO AGAIN this is One piece thread and not OPM or other animes
Spoiler alert, Saitama's bald.

So I was right about Mars seeing Vegapunk's brain last week!

Glad Robin and Saturn are interacting this chapter, but I'm not thrilled with her being defended by the others.

So Vegapunk's big announcement was that the whole world was sinking? Was not expecting that.

This man Oda is 1100 ******* chapters deep and he still wants to run cliffhanger gimmick for 2 months long

Last edited:
This man Oda is 1100 ******* chapters deep and he still wants to run cliffhanger gimmick for 2 months long
It's not like we've seen shanks attack, imu attack, affecting the whole world, gorosei fully revealed... Nah, just cliffhangers 😴

You think its cliffhangers because of the amount of things there are to cover, Oda isn't going to instantly reveal everything in 1 chapter...

Im talking about Vegapunk's message
still something that can't be revealed in just 1 chapter, there are literally all of the gorosei, Giants, Vice admirals and all of the strawhats that currently exist on just 1 island

It also wouldn't make much sense if all of the gorosei teleported there just to not do anything and instantly fail trying to stop the broadcast

still something that can't be revealed in just 1 chapter, there are literally all of the gorosei, Giants, Vice admirals and all of the strawhats that currently exist on just 1 island

It also wouldn't make much sense if all of the gorosei teleported there just to not do anything and instantly fail trying to stop the broadcast
Ok fair

Last edited:
This revelation of the world opens up a whole new sleuth of theory crafting about old stuff, like wad impel down a tower instead of what it is now? And this also implies alot of things in the past couple of chapters and cover chapters, There ARE underwater buildings in the bottom of the sea, confirmed by jinbe's cover story, finding a poneghlyp in a submerged building, iceberg's whole spiel about making water 7 "float".

Fishman Island, Noah Ship and Seaking/Shirahosi now makes a lot more sense
0647-008.png
0647-009.png
0647-010.png
0647-011.png

Ohhhh yee it's also in the Bible if I remember correctly... So it could've been predicted via the ship looking and having the same name as the one who built the Ark ship

Last edited:
What if the land isn't going down, but rather the water is going up? Like, what if Vegapunk is talking about Im's plan? Im might actually be some kind of sea god or something. I know an Umibozu is the popular theory.

I think the water levels will rise too high, where only the red line will rise above the sea. The Red Line is such a a strange landmass, definitely feels artificial in nature. The idea that the world was closer to our world (as in having multiple large continents and lower sea levels) definitely feels more and more real.

Back