• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1114 Thread

1106-010.png
1070-011.png
To be fair, Kizaru was kind of facing another way and only looked toward Luffy right before the fist hit him

To be fair, Kizaru was kind of facing another way and only looked toward Luffy right before the fist hit him
There's no to be fair. It's just you being unfair because of your continously bias with kizaru.

both were surprise attacks... They aren't there to be fully comparable the same way monke man did.
Congrats he dodged a giant Luffy who only tried to bite him
And...?

there's no to be fair. It's just you being unfair because of your continuing biases with kizaru.

both were surprise attacks... They aren't there to be fully comparable the same way monke man did.
What continuing biases 😭 😭

Also, in the Lucci panel he didn't even get blitzed. We see him raise his hands to block. He was also facing Luffy, so how was it a surprise attack.

I don't think he has bias for anyone other than Sanji lmao
I was just about to say this 😭

And I don't really have biases for anyone when having an agendaless conversation like this or in vs matches. It's too much energy to try to extrapolate feats rather than to just take them for what they are.

What continuing biases 😭 😭
remember you used to say he was holding back and stuff and saying he's faster than gear 5
Also, in the Lucci panel he didn't even get blitzed. We see him raise his hands to block. He was also facing Luffy, so how was it a surprise attack.
Bro... Monkeman showed an out of context luffy fighting kizaru (just his lasers) to say kizaru was keeping up with gear 5, and then showed Lucci presumably getting blitzed from a gear 5 attack even tho both are completely different situations and attacks

So I did the same but the opposite

But the truth is both just get blitz by a serious gear 5

And it's easier to dodge someone who's much bigger than you
Opposite... You have to travel/move much more, that's only true if they get slower because of gravity/heaviness and stuff... Luffy floats... Also... It's literally shown not to be true
1108-013.png

oh brother
I was just about to say this 😭

And I don't really have biases for anyone when having an agendaless conversation like this or in vs matches. It's too much energy to try to extrapolate feats rather than to just take them for what they are.
True except for Sanji Queen and Yamato

remember you used to say he was holding back and stuff and saying he's faster than gear 5
I don't think I ever said he was faster than gear 5 Luffy. Also, him holding back is an inarguable fact, not a bias.
Bro... Monkeman showed an out of context luffy fighting kizaru (just his lasers) to say kizaru was keeping up with gear 5, and then showed Lucci presumably getting blitzed from a gear 5 attack even tho both are completely different situations and attacks
I mean if Luffy and Kizaru were able to scuffle continuously without one being able to tag the other with any significant attacks, then doesn't that imply relativity?
and then showed Lucci presumably getting blitzed from a gear 5 attack even tho both are completely different situations and attacks
Yeah, I agree with this, but at the end of the day, Kizaru is much, much faster than Lucci.

I mean, Luffy while SLEEPING was easily dodging Luffy's attacks and could blitz him with any named attack. Kizaru on the other hand, while still inferior in speed to Luffy, was at least able to scuffle with him momentarily, which is better than any speed feat Lucci showed.

I personally see keeping up with Snakeman and scuffling with Gear 5 (Kizaru) > not being able to blitz Sentomaru even with Soru (Lucci)

Queen agenda is wild 😭

I guess for Yamato I just interpret her fight with Kaidou much much differently than other people do, and paired with me simply not liking the character, it seems that way.
Queen agenda's not a bad thing, he's an absolute pimp.
Yamato isn't a pimp but I like her. Would like her way more without the Oden thing though.

This Kizaru and Kaido stuff reminds me of the time Admiral fans on worstgen were saying that his "You truly are the man who defeated Kaido!" line was similar to a line Cracker or Brulee said about Luffy beating Doffy and Cracker being sent after Luffy after that
So basically the gist of the argument was to try and make people who said Cracker > Doffy say Kizaru > Kaido since Kizaru and Cracker had similar lines in their fight against Luffy or something
It was really dumb and I'm pretty sure it was actually just Doffy wankers trying to brainwash us

This Kizaru and Kaido stuff reminds me of the time Admiral fans on worstgen were saying that his "You truly are the man who defeated Kaido!" line was similar to a line Cracker or Brulee said about Luffy beating Doffy and Cracker being sent after Luffy after that
So basically the gist of the argument was to try and make people who said Cracker > Doffy say Kizaru > Kaido since Kizaru and Cracker had similar lines in their fight against Luffy or something
It was really dumb and I'm pretty sure it was actually just Doffy wankers trying to brainwash us
And if it sounds like I'm having a stroke trying to explain it trust me you'd have a much bigger one reading the actual comments in those threads.

Cite your sources pal.
has far better AP: Clashing with Gear 5 Luffy
easily blocking hits from Gear 4 and Gear 5 Luffy
This is also ignoring the fact that Kizaru was nerfed this entire time (stating that he can't go all out in fear of destroying Vegapunk's tech, his mission being to go after Vegapunk and not necessarily defeat Luffy while Luffy was actively trying to take Kizaru out, stating that he's having mental troubles since he has to take down people he cares about like Sentomaru, Bonney, and Vegapunk)
All these are simply cap (I swear if you start defending any one these again 👁️🔪)

I swear Doffy wankers have infiltrated every fanbase in OP
The funniest thing about it is they'll say retcons don't exist (this is so that, if Doffy comes back and is as strong as Queen or King, they can say he always was) but then mention that Doffy was originally a subordinate of Kaido's before Oda changed it so he was a Warlord who had his own crew and territory.
And they'll also say Warlords > Commanders when again, Doffy was originally a Commander, lol.

MoL just likes to memorize every take people have so so as to bring it up if they ever disagree with an agenda.
I'll remember every UNTRUTH!!!! I REMEMBER PEOPLE PUTTING ROGER UNDER MIHAWK FOR NO REASON AT ALL AND SAYING ROGER ISN'T THE STRONGEST BECAUSE BEING THE PIRATE KING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH STRENGTH... If that's not pure bias idk what is

Also in that post you said Kizaru and Ace have relative Kenbun, but I don't recall any Kenbun feats Kizaru has.
hearing feat, and sensing goroesi if I remember correctly... Which would put him relative tho slightly inferior since... Actually not really.. Both simply relative then

Back