• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1113 Thread

Raws out, Sanji kicked the shit out of Nusjuro with a base(?) kick
Though his head wasn't transformed, but it's still a nice feat.

Where was this energy last week when the discussion was hijacked by dozens of completely unrelated Ultraman comments?
The manga itself was making Ultraman references. It wouldn't be weird if we all started dropping Dune quotes when the sandworm showed up, it's not weird now.

Stop being a hater and let Vegapunk have a funeral

goku-goku-black.gif

Holy crap. Sanji just blitzed and stopped Hybrid Nasjuro's Haki coated sword swing by jumping.... and then followed up with an UPPERCUT 😭 😭 and then tanked his bite... all this with just Diable Jambe and no Exo.

stopped Hybrid Nasjuro's Haki coated sword swing by jumping..
I'm pretty sure he just jumped off the sword and hit him before he could hit them.
At least, it looks like that. He could have blocked/stopped the sword then kicked him. But it looks more like he just used the blunt side of it to propel himself.

This chapter with that final line about the world sinking is what you actually call good foreshadowing in One Piece. Everything from

Iceburg mentioning how the Aqua Laguna has been getting stronger over the years so he’s trying to make Water Seven float

The ship Noah and it’s purpose which is like a clear reference to Noah’s Ark and the great flood from the Bible

Old Wano being under the sea due to heavy rainfall and Pluton being under Wano

Alabasta, Dressrosa, Wano, & Water Seven all having connections to the ancient kingdom having cities built far above ground in comparison to the other countries

Otohime mentioning how Poseidon has the power to sink the world into the sea if used wrongly

All Blue being the four seas connected into one finally having an explanation for how that’s possible

Not to mention the giant bridge that was being built at Tequila Wolf trying to connect all the islands ever since 700 years ago

Also the fact that in Chinese the official labeling for the One Piece was written as 连成一片的大秘宝 The Great Treasure Unified as One

This whole thing regarding the world sinking into the sea has been foreshadowed ages ago. Kinda wish Gear 5 could’ve gotten this level of foreshadowing instead of just having it all crammed into the Wano Arc and having a few iffy foreshadowings like the Skypiea one.

Donquixote family being part of the 20 kingdom that fought the ancient kingdom

Water Seven being the place with the blueprints to the ancient weapon Pluton

Minor connections but still connections related to the ancient kingdom nonetheless

Water Seven being the place with the blueprints to the ancient weapon Pluton
Wasn't that Alabasta? If I remember correctly, Tom just happened to have the blueprints for Pluton and it's not explained how he had them

Last edited:
Alabasta had the poneglyph with the location of Pluton being in Wano

I just assumed Tom found it somehow in Water Seven though I guess it could also just be because he’s a fishman and Fishman Island has the whole thing with Noah and Joyboy going on

Water Seven could also just be the people being smart and realizing the possibilities of a worldwide flood like the people during the Void Century

He did kind of tank the bite. I agree with everything else you said though
yee but there could be blood coming out of him still

When bit there seems to be circles dripping out and when getting released there seems to be also Circles around sanji... Probably higher quality we'll be able to know or not

Well it's base Sanji so if he got pierced by Nusjuro's teeth it's not a huge L for him. Plus Nusjuro is a top tier so it's expected.
I wonder why Nusjuro didn't care about Sanji being able to light his feet like that? He's been around for centuries so maybe he's seen so many weird abilities that he didn't care anymore, or he was simply too pissed about Sanji kicking him to care.

I wonder if Saturn's paralysis ability was specific to him. It looks like each one of the elders has a specific ability: Saturn - paralysis, Mars - laser breath, Venus - freezing/chill, Jupiter - suction, Mercury - the wave attack/hardness/fire (I'm not very sure)

Last edited:
I wonder why Nusjuro didn't care about Sanji being able to light his feet like that? He's been around for centuries so maybe he's seen so many weird abilities that he didn't care anymore, or he was simply too pissed about Sanji kicking him to care.
he's immortal, even saturn allowed Bonney to attack him with a sword

Where was this energy last week when the discussion was hijacked by dozens of completely unrelated Ultraman comments?
well i rarely talk/visit this place so idk who that person is but i know that ur the person who does this 2 times with me so far.

Man I hate how oda is handling the 5 elders....
I know they might not be Yonko level and i know sanji is strong but.... Sanji possibly using DJ and with no exo blocks and hits Nasu and then the 2 giants holds him kinda easily which to me makes it kinda lame.... I need tension x.x I want to be scared for the SW these elders are supposed to be an end game villains.
Hopefully Oda makes them scary soon and show us how terrifying these 5 elders are.

He had Robin rolling big mom and then had big mom ko killer for a chapter and beat on Kidd and Law for a while
It's not that serious little brother

sanji did block the sword since u see the lines around the sword indicating a pause motion

Back