• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece 1107 Spoilers

Nah, you are all dunking on me but when Oda makes Lucci beat Zoro and Jimbei next chapter you will see 💀💀💀, my stock bets are all on him screenshoot this comment.

Nah, you are all dunking on me but when Oda makes Lucci beat Zoro and Jimbei next chapter you will see 💀💀💀, my stock bets are all on him screenshoot this comment.
I'm not even gonna include you in all the people that said Lucci will win or the fight will be a high diff because you're blatantly trolling

We will see, Lucci is just built differently. He was a legit treat back in Ennies Lobby and he still is now to this day.

I've been great. Needed some time away from hearing
"Infusing Enma with Haoshoku Haki and Busoshoku Haki with Ittoryu below Nitoryu below Santoryu below Kyotoryu against Kaku with Rokushiki when he uses Rankyaku Amane Dachi who would get washed by Roronoa Zoro using En-Ō Santoryu with Ippyakusanjo Hiryu Jigoku which cut apart Omori Karyudon during Onigashima"
So real

Only agenda I have is Yonko and Zoro agenda
Well actually the latter is false. I don't have an agenda for Zoro, he usually doesn't have many cases where he's vulnerable to slander, and that's one of the requirements for me to have an agenda for someone.
Before someone says "Why don't you have one for Sanji and Admiral fans then?" it's because they act like sissies over their characters getting Ls instead of just enduring all the slander (and they're annoying).
Zoro fans, they're able to take all the slander about him not beating Lucci, and they'll be rewarded when he wins.
Sanji fans were going on hiatuses and shit when Saturn stare diffed him, so they couldn't properly celebrate when he deflected Saturn's leg and now deflected Kizaru's laser.
Patience is a virtue.
Except for Aramaki fans. I don't think that guy will ever look good again.

Oh that reminds me, Luffy resisted Saturn's hax which held down Sanji Franky Atlas and Vegapunk.

Zoro fans, they're able to take all the slander about him not beating Lucci, and they'll be rewarded when he wins.
Sanji fans were going on hiatuses and shit when Saturn stare diffed him, so they couldn't properly celebrate when he deflected Saturn's leg and now deflected Kizaru's laser.
Some Zoro fans (in fact the same ones who laugh at Sanji fans when they do the same thing) were folding on Twitter as soon as the spoilers first came out this week. But now that the chapter came out they're trying to act like nothing happened lol.

Some Zoro fans (in fact the same ones who laugh at Sanji fans when they do the same thing) were folding on Twitter as soon as the spoilers first came out this week. But now that the chapter came out they're trying to act like nothing happened lol.
I wasn't talking about Twitter.
I can do this site, I can do Worstgen, I can do Discord.
But I can't do Twitter.
There's a reason I only use Twitter for memes, cool fan art and ****

He didn't resist it. Saturn smacked him in the face with it like he did with Sanji earlier but that's all. He didn't try immobilizing him so far as we can tell.
I'm not sure why he wouldn't try immobilizing him after making a big funk about taking out Nika.

I'm not sure why he wouldn't try immobilizing him after making a big funk about taking out Nika.
I don't know why Saturn bothered letting Luffy live earlier when he had him completely at his mercy earlier. It's just PIS.

Seems like a coloring error since even pre-timeskip Lucci's nails were black

one-piece.png

Especially since whenever Lucci using Buso, he coats his entire hand
0945-001.png

They're white here.

The only thing of value I have to add to this discussion is that I do not like that Caribou was in this chapter and he should be removed.

I will unironically put money on this. Unless Lucci gets some absurd power-up he never mentioned before, someone jumps in to assist, or Zoro and Jinbe both start holding back, this is impossible.

I just don't like him. That is my personal agenda, I don't care whose top 30 in this verse or who scales to who I just don't want to see that man specifically.
I respect you for being so honest and straight to the point. Not many people are like that.

Sanji coming from out of no where in front of the laser and then kicking it, could actually be quite a good speed feat

mhhh.png
mmmuik.png

The destruction of the beam from sanji looks similar to what gear 5th did against a laser
His leg looks like that due to the light covering it, right? Or is he just so fast that it's blurred?

I will unironically put money on this. Unless Lucci gets some absurd power-up he never mentioned before, someone jumps in to assist, or Zoro and Jinbe both start holding back, this is impossible.
Lucci is gonna pull out some reactive revolution out of his ass and that explain why he is more powerful then before, i trust oda.

Sanji coming from out of no where in front of the laser and then kicking it, could actually be quite a good speed feat

mhhh.png
mmmuik.png

The destruction of the beam from sanji looks similar to what gear 5th did against a laser
I think he was already pretty close to Bonney and them so that wouldn't be the impressive part of the feat no
And it looks similar to G5 popping the lasers but G5 already had NPI and everything so that seems like something different than what helped Sanji do it (could be Haki in both cases though, as he did use Haki in Dawn Whip)
With Sanji it could be something with his exoskeleton but we saw his foot block a laser last chapter so it seems that it had to be some type of Haki shenanigans (if the boots were resistant to lasers it could make sense as Luffy's boots were resistant to the laser barrier iirc but Vegapunk never mentioned it so I doubt it honestly)
And before someone asks why Kizaru would be shocked by Haki, it's because he would be surprised that someone like Sanji could have good enough Haki to deflect a laser perfectly.
Which honestly seems pretty likely to me. I don't think Kizaru's the type of guy to just think his lasers are completely immune to being blocked or dodged considering Snakeman and G5 literally did that with ease.

I think he was already pretty close to Bonney and them so that wouldn't be the impressive part of the feat no
1107-011.jpg
1107-012-1.jpg

Still was far enough... He could've even been behind kizaru via viewing the other manga pages

We see the top left panel making a sfx of kizaru already having shot it (pew sound effect) then a panel of Bonney looking worried and then sanji arrives and kick it... Thats quite an impressive feat
And it looks similar to G5 popping the lasers but G5 already had NPI and everything so that seems like something different than what helped Sanji do it (could be Haki in both cases though, as he did use Haki in Dawn Whip)
With Sanji it could be something with his exoskeleton but we saw his foot block a laser last chapter so it seems that it had to be some type of Haki shenanigans (if the boots were resistant to lasers it could make sense as Luffy's boots were resistant to the laser barrier iirc but Vegapunk never mentioned it so I doubt it honestly)
And before someone asks why Kizaru would be shocked by Haki, it's because he would be surprised that someone like Sanji could have good enough Haki to deflect a laser perfectly.
Which honestly seems pretty likely to me. I don't think Kizaru's the type of guy to just think his lasers are completely immune to being blocked or dodged considering Snakeman and G5 literally did that with ease.
talking too much. 🙈

1107-011.jpg
1107-012-1.jpg

Still was far enough... He could've even been behind kizaru via viewing the other manga pages

We see the top left panel making a sfx of kizaru already having shot it (pew sound effect) then a panel of Bonney looking worried and then sanji arrives and kick it... Thats quite an impressive feat
We know Sanji was near them as he was always near them in the pages and chapters prior to it, so he couldn't have been that far.
talking too much. 🙈
But you're black too, pot.

Back