• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1087: "Battleship Bag" (Official Release)

Also, maybe it's just me, but the art definitely looks crispier than before (not a drastic change, but a good noticeable one imo).
We share the same wavelength
From what I've read Oda is three chapters ahead of schedule, so we won't see his post surgery art until 1090, so I'm just a dumbass lol.
Same dumbass wavelength

pretty much be equal to Garp in terms of pure brute force this chapter
Equal to a prime Garp with no Haki, equal to an injured Garp with Haki

The spoilers and the sound effects of their punches eventually making the same sound due to the force increasing should say it all

Also, this is deadass Aokiji's first punch in the manga

IMO

Shiryu's sword attack > Garp > Weakened after stabbed Garp = Buso Ice Glove Aokiji punch

Shiryu's dura < Hakiless punch Garp < Haki Garp' punch ~ Aokiji

Shiryu's offensive > Aokiji
Aokiji's defensive > Shiryu

Any Thoughts?

Squard > Shiryu
Squard sliced through Whitebeard with no Haki while Shiryu needed his DF and Haki to penetrate Garp.
Don't bother pinging me, I know I'm right.

Sickbeard < Garp tbh
speed.gif

Back