• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1113 Thread

Could that mean that the human form is a fake?

Like that’s never been a thing for zoan users

Tho he did turn full horse aswell… could just be mid transformation

Last edited:
Could that mean that the human form is a fake?

Like that’s never been a thing for zoan users

Tho he did turn full horse aswell… could just be mid transformation
We have no proof that he's a Zoan user yet. Could also just be his power, kinda like Marco's partial manifestation.

Zeus blocked Saturn, Guard Point Chopper blocked Saturn, and Brook cut Saturn.
Morons: OMG SATURN IS A BUM LMAO NOT EVEN A TOP TIER
Same Morons: Okay, Akainu missed a punch on Buggy, Kizaru got split in half by pre ts Apoo, and Kuzan got disarmed and kicked into the sky by pre water 7 Sanji and Luffy, so what?

Morons: OMG SATURN IS A BUM LMAO NOT EVEN A TOP TIER
Same Morons: Okay, Akainu missed a punch on Buggy, Kizaru got split in half by pre ts Apoo, and Kuzan got disarmed and kicked into the sky by pre water 7 Sanji and Luffy, so what?
Hmm? No, I just think those 3 I mentioned are all 5-C. It's not that inconsistent tbh.

Hmm? No, I just think those 3 I mentioned are all 5-C. It's not that inconsistent tbh.
I wasn't referring to you I was mocking those Admiral fans who always have this big hoopla about the Gorosei being frauds every time they get hit, but when Kizaru is literally rendered paraplegic from Star Gun they think he's still above Luffy.
Also Bonney's stab pierced Saturn. His durability is notoriously ass, but all his other stats are nice.

Anything to glaze Goda's foreshadowing skills 🔥
Truth 💥

It's even the same/similar fish to oda's fish head, bottom left 🙈
1113-016.png

Back