• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akainu decides to finally take out another emperor himself(Akainu vs Kaido)

Epic "Can burn a dude's head clean off" match

1048-004.png

😅😅
Nah i was thinking about this everytime i remember that Kaidou and Big Mom in magma's chamber

If they both dead, I was imagine every single admiral fans outta here celebrate a huge W and mocking yonko fans

If they both alive, then reserved
Admiral wankers got their screws loose.

You mean like he mixed Atlas' number & admitted being wrong a week later?
Guernica: Random CP0 agent that overall isn't important to the plot and like 2 of his comrades died with him.
Atlas: Clone of one of the most relevant and important characters, bar the main characters ofc.

Wait, isnt Kaido take most of stats here?
Speed, AP & Dura scaling, Haki, Skill, and Range

Kaido can outspeed Akainu and negate Akainu's fruit defensive abilities with his haki

Voting for the Beast Yonko

Last edited:
Sakazuki Wincons:
Dura Negation
Superior DF meaning AP too
Armament Haki since i dont recall Kaido showing Armament? Or am i wrong
Superior Heat iirc Akainu's Magma was able to make a sword dissapear with its ambient heat

Kaido Wincons:
Advanced Conquerors
Better Durability
More Stat Amps
Better Speed with Amps and Drunked Modes
Better Haki overall
Endurance

If Akainu gets a hit on Kaido iike he did to WB and keeps punching holes to Kaido's body he could beat him

On the other hand Kaido got more wincons and can pummel Akainu and ragdoll him with multiple Thunder Bagua attacks and Ragnaroku

Kaido High Diff tbh. Regen might play a role for Akainu in Logia form but still i dont see something helping him here unless he has the potential to do to Kaido what he did to WB which is unlikely for now imo.

Back