• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers

Yeah there’s always the possibility of a twist. But based on known info given in story so far Imu’s likely a man. But still does this whole gender thing even matter for Imu?
Considering that Imu is supposed to represent "Earth", it would be logical for Imu to be a woman, but that would be quite interesting by itself, because it would mean that the main badguy of the series is a woman

Ehh I personally don’t care what gender Imu turns out to be as long as their reveal is done well. So if Imu turns out to be a woman than cool same if they were a man. What matters most is whether or not Imu will be well written or portrayed as a good final boss that actually lives up to expectations.

Ehh I personally don’t care what gender Imu turns out to be as long as their reveal is done well. So if Imu turns out to be a woman than cool same if they were a man. What matters most is whether or not Imu will be well written or portrayed as a good final boss that actually lives up to expectations.
I agree. I wonder how the lore connecting to Imu will be eventually revealed

are we forgetting that franky defeated A VICE ADMIRAL?!?!
We forgetting Dressrosa Franky ate an attack from a VA & laughed it off!?
Ohhhh and you thought that was it

Franky Shogun: Takes down Vice Admiral Skull Gomora

Enter Vice Admirals Baltan, Mefilas, Eleking, and Hipporit

And they use the spell card Super Polymerization to fuse them with Skull Gomora.

NOW ENTER SUPER COMBINED MONSTER CYBORG: ADMIRAL GRAND KING

Insert Franky Heavy Breathing Noises
Cue in anime mecha music

Franky calls for the names of the other vehicles he to fuse with Shogun

Cue in anime mecha music

You thought this was over huh

Before it was fusion now it’s transformation

Admiral Grand King transforms into Admiral Super Grand King

And yes Super Grand King is a thing I didn’t make it up. There’s also another form after Super Grand King so this Franky storyline can still go on.

Ehh I’d say they are around the same lvl. Like I personally think Demonio Fleur Robin is around the same lvl as Franky Shogun

Following that

Franky: Taking down Vice Admiral Gomora

Red King and Gomora does the fusion dance and now enter Vice Admiral Skull Gomora.

Franky: OHHHH FUSION!!!
He finally pulls out General Franky in response to this Suuuuupeeeeer Fusion!
Ohhhh and you thought that was it

Franky Shogun: Takes down Vice Admiral Skull Gomora

Enter Vice Admirals Baltan, Mefilas, Eleking, and Hipporit

And they use the spell card Super Polymerization to fuse them with Skull Gomora.

NOW ENTER SUPER COMBINED MONSTER CYBORG: ADMIRAL GRAND KING

Insert Franky Heavy Breathing Noises

Cue in anime mecha music

You thought this was over huh

Before it was fusion now it’s transformation

Admiral Grand King transforms into Admiral Super Grand King

And yes Super Grand King is a thing I didn’t make it up. There’s also another form after Super Grand King so this Franky storyline can still go on.
Ngl a giant Franky Shogun vs Skull Gomora/Grand King would be so ******* hype as ****

If it weren’t for the fact that they are leagues apart in terms of tiering I would totally make a Franky vs Skull Gomora/Tyrant/Grand King match. And I would totally title the match as Red King’s Revenge.

Franky one shot Vice Admiral Red King this chapter. And Vice Admiral Red King is based off of Red King from the Ultra Series.

So we decided to make a whole storyline about Vice Admiral Red King striking back by fusing with other made up Vice Admirals based on monsters of the Ultra Series that Red King canonically fuses into.

Skull Gomora = Red King + Gomora

Grand King = Red King + Gomora + Alien Baltan + Alien Mefilas + Eleking + Alien Hipporit + Juda’s Power

Also if Franky somehow beats Grand King’s stronger forms he still needs to fight with it’s creator (In this case VA Red King’s Teacher) who is even stronger and later on their siblings and fusion.

Last edited:
Well if that’s the case then now he’s up against the creator’s boss. The flamboyant space-time traveler, the Ultimate Life Form, Absolutian, Absolute Tartarus!
279087d6277f9e2f1eab1cd05a30e924b999f363.jpg

Absolute_Tartarus_Introduction.gif

And this still isn’t the end of Franky’s gauntlet as there’s still another guy above Tartarus

Last edited:
Ehh I don’t think so. Cause this is all the way up in the Punk Records. The seraphims and Kaku are down below not up there. Also even m if it’s the seraphim then they wouldn’t even be able to stop Mars as his authority would overwrite Vegapunk’s orders.

All Kuma related Pacifista/Seraphim yeah. But still S-Bear is down in the lab not up there in the Punk Records so it’s impossible for him to be the one surprising Mars.

I just realized the bubble thing is probably the Seraphim and/or Kaku getting out.
Wait, I forgot Kaku already showed up. Maybe it's the other CP0 members, but I doubt it.
Ehh I don’t think so. Cause this is all the way up in the Punk Records. The seraphims and Kaku are down below not up there.
S-Bear.
Also even m if it’s the seraphim then they wouldn’t even be able to stop Mars as his authority would overwrite Vegapunk’s orders.
Did Bonney's orders to the Pacifista not hit them? Anyway, maybe they'll overpower that shit through raw emotion. Snake is into Luffy, Bear probably wants to protect Bonney, Shark... honestly, I wish we got to see him hang with Jinbe, but Jinbe is a big protector, Hawk probably wants to be alone or has formed a rivalry with Zoro, and of course, there's... actually, they're all here. I genuinely just find Moria so forgettable I didn't think about him, which is sad because he's one of my favorite Warlords, probably.

Did S-Bear even hear the order though? Like I assumed only the Pacifistas heard the order since they were out in the open unlike S-Bear who was like inside the lab above where Bonney is at.

Nusjuro makes a statement this chapter saying giving bonney the power to destroy countries is too dangerous to give to someone like bonney, implying that the 50 pacifistas can be used to take out multiple countries

Not a big deal, but just something to maybe add to the pacifistas as a reference

1. Red King's attack was for sure called Steam Red or something
2. Damn, beam big.
3. DOES BIRDMAN HAVE VOICE OF ALL THINGS???
4. Edison is durable as shit, he can tank the barrier explosions with only 78% damage despite already being injured.
5. "That's some crazy suction power"
6. I kinda wanna try the fermented shark.
7. Luffy's hand might be hurt due to the fire on Pig boi. If so... damn.
8. Saturn reached the ship, Usopp gonna have a hard fight.
9. Nusjuro really just murdered a giant.

Yeah, but that's over time. Sengoku said that about the Level 6 Prisoners iirc.
how do you know its over time...?
脱獄囚
インペルダウンLV6の

"追剥のジャン„はLV6のその他の脱獄囚の、居所も掴んだらしいが・・・。

黒ひげはLV6の囚人達に殺し合いをさせた。脱獄した者は生き残った強者ばかりだ。

インペルダウンを脱獄したのは、ルフィと一緒に逃げた者達だけではない。黒ひげが解放したLV6の囚人達のうち、部下にならなかった者達も一部脱獄しているのだ。LV6の囚人となると、たった一人がどこかの国に紛れ込むだけで、甚大な被害を及ぼすという。世界政府は自分達の信用の失墜を恐れ、この事実をもみ消してしまったが、実際に解き放たれた囚人達は、未だ各地に潜伏している。近いうちに脱獄囚の中から頭角を現す者が出てもおかしくない。
—————————————
Escaped Prisoner
Impel Down LV6

It is said that "Jean the Peeled" has also found the whereabouts of the other escaped prisoners from LV6....

Blackbeard made the LV6 prisoners kill each other. Those who escaped are all strong survivors.

It was not only those who escaped with Luffy who escaped from Impel Down. It is said that just one LV6 prisoner can cause serious damage if he gets mixed up with any other country. The world government, fearing the loss of their credibility, has covered up this fact, but the prisoners who were actually released are still hiding in various places. It is not surprising that some of these escaped prisoners will soon rise to prominence.
The intention seems to be that they have the power to do serious damages to countries... Specifically when they are referring that just 1 of them can

But 🤷‍♂️

never said that.. They can do serious damage tho very fast... Never said they'll nuke the country from existence or anything
Did it say "they can quickly do serious damage to a country itself?" I kind of assumed it was like "Hey, if we let these guys out, they're gonna form gangs and beat the shit out of militaries."

I kind of assumed it was like "Hey, if we let these guys out, they're gonna form gangs and beat the shit out of militaries."
It says just one Level 6 prisoner... Nothing about creating gangs or wars
黒ひげが解放したLV6の囚人達のうち、部下にならなかった者達も一部脱獄しているのだ。LV6の囚人となると、たった一人がどこかの国に紛れ込むだけで、甚大な被害を及ぼすという。
It is said that even a single LV6 prisoner who sneaks into a country can cause enormous damage.
When it comes to LV6 prisoners, it is said that just one person slipping into a country can cause tremendous damage.

Back