• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1087: "Battleship Bag" (Official Release)

Idc what u guys say but Kuzan is def stronger than Shiryu after those spoilers and its CLEAR told y'all that Kuzan is > Shiryu. Thank god we didnt scale Shiryu above Kuzan based of that SBS lmao. Kuzan joined after that cover was released. And Kuzan is def not a fraud when he matched equally Garp in a haki clash while the other fraud Shiryu got pummeled from a single punch😭
I agree.

With Kuzan having ACoC now, it's kinda hard picturing Shiryu as Zoro's opponent, unless he switch teams at the last moment before the Straw Hats vs. BB Pirates fight.

I don't think there's would be 1v1 against Blackbeard his Yami² is a trouble for df Users if it 1v1 df users battle the I'll bet Blackbeard, sorry Kaido😅.

Luffy and Zoro would face Blackbeard.
Sanji vs Shiryu
Jinbe vs Kuzan, His Vibration should match Kuzan's ice.
Ussop vs Van Auger
Nami vs Katrina Devon
Franky vs Burgess.

Luffy and Zoro would face Blackbeard.
angai313-spongebob-sad.gif

No it wouldn't. Zoro always fights the 2nd strongest and Sanji the 3rd strongest. Its common sense. Sanji isn't fighting Kuzan. His final opponent will be Kizaru
There is no universe where sanji fights the right hand swordsman of the crew.

Maybe that'll change with another power-up or two, but for now, meh.
I think this could happen if Blackbeard Crew are going to mimic the Straw Hat Crew power progression.

Hell, if Shanks fight Teach there its a possibility that we get something similar to Kaido VS Luffy where Shanks seemingly kill Teach only for the latter to get his Awakening and win the clash.

Nag, all he does is send vibrations throughout water. Those are different than the type of vibrations Whitebeard produces
If Aokiji doesnt Freeze the water in the air Jinbe still can generate Shockwave.

Btw, idk if Coby's Last name is Haruno
FB_IMG_16891626982240433.jpg

Garp should die so Coby can get stronger, like Luffy and Ace relationship.

ngl, ive never liked shiryu, like at all, dont like his vibe, design, he doesnt interest me at all, so honestly, it feels good to see him get his shit rocked.

Back