• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

I've been thinking, and IMO people are kinda sleeping on Roof-Piece Killer.

1. When he attacked Napoleon, he had to have knocked it out of Big Mom's grip, which is an incredible strength feat.

2. Those Kaifu he blocked were not just capable of hurting Kiku, but they also forced Law and G4 Luffy to dodge them. Remember, those were Tatsumaki Kaifus , while the one that cut Kiku was a measly regular Kaifu, so they're not on the same level which explains why even Law and G4 Luffy, who took Yonko level hits, had to dodge the former.

Kiku < Kaifu << Tatsumaki Kaifu ~= Rooftop Supernova durability.

3. When he and Kid got hit by the Fulgora, he recovered quicker than Kidd did and looked less damaged.

4. During the off-screen fight on the roof between the Yonko and the 5 Supernovas, he was the only one who wasn't far more bruised than before.

5. When BM was knocked off the roof but was saved by Prometheus, Kid was confident that he and Killer could take her on, implying that Killer was comparable enough to Kid so that he could help fight Big Mom.
Also he clashed with Urouge while Urouge was at 00000.1% of his power
So he should at least be High 3-A for that.
Doubt, but who knows? We haven't seen him do anything post-timeskip.
An Advanced Armament infused axe vs a Shugan? I think the former would win that clash.

Fn4FWejacAEN9u3

Fya 🔥 art​
The Top Supernova's 😈 (Although Zoro and Killed should've been there)

I've been thinking, and IMO people are kinda sleeping on Roof-Piece Killer.

1. When he attacked Napoleon, he had to have knocked it out of Big Mom's grip, which is an incredible strength feat.

2. Those Kaifu he blocked were not just capable of hurting Kiku, but they also forced Law and G4 Luffy to dodge them. Remember, those were Tatsumaki Kaifus , while the one that cut Kiku was a measly regular Kaifu, so they're not on the same level which explains why even Law and G4 Luffy, who took Yonko level hits, had to dodge the former.

Kiku < Kaifu << Tatsumaki Kaifu ~= Rooftop Supernova durability.

3. When he and Kid got hit by the Fulgora, he recovered quicker than Kidd did and looked less damaged.

4. During the off-screen fight on the roof between the Yonko and the 5 Supernovas, he was the only one who wasn't far more bruised than before.

5. When BM was knocked off the roof but was saved by Prometheus, Kid was confident that he and Killer could take her on, implying that Killer was comparable enough to Kid so that he could help fight Big Mom.
I think it's mostly because he doesn't do a lot of damage directly to the Yonko and only hurts Kaido on screen with a dura neg attack, that people sort of downplay him, and he was held off by Hawkins (who people generally view poorly).

Feats wise he's definitely up there, just that his feats are less straightforward than some people's capacity to think (if a character isn't shown hurting another character, people tend to automatically assume they garbo even if he has statements or less direct feats).

I think it's mostly because he doesn't do a lot of damage directly to the Yonko and only hurts Kaido on screen with a dura neg attack, that people sort of downplay him, and he was held off by Hawkins (who people generally view poorly).
Tbf, Hawkins needed his dolls just to keep up with Killer off-screen, and once Killer cut most of his dolls he would've lost had he not held Kid's life hostage.

...So normal "measly" Kaifus that made G4/5th Luffy, Killer & Law dodge & you have all Supernova durability>>them? How did you get such high amp from the tatsumaki ones?
Ok, that's fair.

I though the ones that they dodged were also Tatsumaki Kaifu, but since they're not then the Tatsumaki Kaifu aren't stronger than the normal ones.

Still, the Kaifu are still far above Kiku's durability, so Kiku < Kaifu ~= Supernova durability.

But yeah, it's like 3.5 episodes per chapter now and I'm getting so tired of it.

Whoever came up with this pacing at Toei needs to be fired.

But yeah, it's like 3.5 episodes per chapter now and I'm getting so tired of it.

Whoever came up with this pacing at Toei needs to be fired.
They must have been on crack+cocaine to make the characters have these huge Dragon Ball auras and just randomly drag out the episodes with cheap reaction shots and emphasizing every single thing that happens.

Back