• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Also, I've been thinking...

If Monkey D. Garp's son is Monkey D. Dragon, a revolutionary and enemy #1 of the world government

And his grandchild is Monkey D. Luffy, the up and coming pirate king and current Yonko...

Wouldn't Luffy's child, if he ever has one, become the next Hero of the Marines?

If Monkey D. Garp's son is Monkey D. Dragon, a revolutionary and enemy #1 of the world government

And his grandchild is Monkey D. Luffy, the up and coming pirate king and current Yonko...

Wouldn't Luffy's child, if he ever has one, become the next Hero of the Marines?

Ehhhh, no, i really doubt Luffy will have a son.

And if for some reason he has one, i doubt his son would become a Marine.

Or he can be Marine Hunter and/or Bounty Hunter like Mihawk and Zoro respectively, as the other 3 occupations were already taken as you mentioned.
It'd be nice to have their whole family just be a bunch of really strong/special characters with opposing roles.

Or he can be Marine Hunter and/or Bounty Hunter like Mihawk and Zoro respectively, as the other 3 occupations were already taken as you mentioned.
It'd be nice to have their whole family just be a bunch of really strong/special characters with opposing roles.
Yeah, honestly that's probably the route Oda'a gonna go if he ever gives Luffy any children whatsoever, make the dynamic even better

Ehhhh, no, i really doubt Luffy will have a son.

And if for some reason he has one, i doubt his son would become a Marine.
Luffy is big on dreams, so if his son wanted to become a marine ever chances are Luffy would let him, also, if Garp was still alive chances are Garp gets real happy at least one of his kin became a marine lol

Luffy is big on dreams, so if his son wanted to become a marine ever chances are Luffy would let him, also, if Garp was still alive chances are Garp gets real happy at least one of his kin became a marine lol
Luffy's also about having absolute freedom and he cares absolutely 0 about responsibilities and protecting the people, if his son gets the "follow your dreams no matter what" mentality he would probably get these other parts of Luffy's personality too.

And bold of y'all to even assume Luffy knows how to make a child in the first place LMAO.

Luffy's also about having absolute freedom and he cares absolutely 0 about responsibilities and protecting the people, if his son gets the "follow your dreams no matter what" mentality he would probably get these other parts of Luffy's personality too.

And bold of y'all to even assume Luffy knows how to make a child in the first place LMAO.
Nami or Robin ask for sex

I love how people think Luffy is just an idiot with no sex drive.
Roger was the same.
He had priorities/goals. He didn't even touch his wife until after he was done being a pirate and about to die.

I love how people think Luffy is just an idiot with no sex drive.
Roger was the same.
He had priorities/goals. He didn't even touch his wife until after he was done being a pirate and about to die.
Oda literally confirmed he "is interested" in women's bodies and has a "bad side" (aka sex drive) that just shows when usopp's brainrot is around. Otherwise he's never entranced.

He got sex drive, just not enough of a hell to give about it- he's too focused on his dream at the moment

So who can I make have a philosophical debate with this asshole?

Brook is goated honestly
Yeah, like, for all the times he's played for comic relief, it's easy to forget that he's damn near as skilled with the blade as Thriller Bark Zoro and has some very nasty abilities he can use, oh, and also the titanic ******* calcium-clad balls he has to tango with Big Mom like 5 times and the iron will he has in regards to helping his crew

And when he gets pissed, He gets PISSED

Yeah, like, for all the times he's played for comic relief, it's easy to forget that he's damn near as skilled with the blade as Thriller Bark Zoro and has some very nasty abilities he can use, oh, and also the titanic ******* calcium-clad balls he has to tango with Big Mom like 5 times and the iron will he has in regards to helping his crew

And when he gets pissed, He gets PISSED
Easily one of the best Straw Hats, same for his backstory.
In terms of powerscaling he's solid, wish he at least had Armament or Advanced Armament like Zoro but what ever.

Back