• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece 1107 Spoilers

DaMonkeMan

He/Him
Link to the spoilers:
Discussion not related to spoilers should go in the General Discussion Thread.

Lucci and Zoro still fighting, all I needed to hear.
It's just one panel, it could range from Zoro huffing and puffing and bleeding all over his face and Lucci looking fine to Lucci missing a limb and Zoro about to finish him.
We'll see what it is soon.

IMG_1895.png

IMG_1896.png

big-trouble-if-i-speak.gif

Cuz he simped for children twice now. First Child Nami, now Bonney
That was disgusting but luckily it was non-canon
Anyway that ain't why it'd be invalid, let's just see how the feat goes when the raws come out.
Cause I remember genuinely being hyped about him deflecting Saturn's attack and when the raw came out it was just... Alright.

Lol the Zoro slander is hard on Worstgen
Don't blame them they have a history with Zoro wankers there but I could never do something like that because I know I'd inevitably be proven wrong and look foolish when Zoro does beat Lucci
That's why you'll never see me seriously slandering Luffy or Zoro, not just because they're some of my favorite characters but because I'd look really stupid betting against the MCs.

Lol the Zoro slander is hard on Worstgen
Don't blame them they have a history with Zoro wankers there but I could never do something like that because I know I'd inevitably be proven wrong and look foolish when Zoro does beat Lucci
That's why you'll never see me seriously slandering Luffy or Zoro, not just because they're some of my favorite characters but because I'd look really stupid betting against the MCs.
Lucci isn't even weak either so I don't know why they're slandering Zoro. People act as if his stronger attacks don't almost always oneshot the people he's able to clash with normally.

Lucci isn't even weak either so I don't know why they're slandering Zoro. People act as if his stronger attacks don't almost always oneshot the people he's able to clash with normally.
I have Lucci at at least YC2 level to low YC1 (meaning he could possibly, and note that I said possibly before you go off on me, beat people like Queen and clash with King and Marco but would lose to the latter 2), so it'd only make sense he could keep up with Zoro until Zoro gets serious.

I have Lucci at at least YC2 level to low YC1 (meaning he could possibly, and note that I said possibly before you go off on me, beat people like Queen and clash with King and Marco but would lose to the latter 2), so it'd only make sense he could keep up with Zoro until Zoro gets serious.
I just really hope Zoro beats him soon because Sanji stocks are rising really high and I need Zoro to get good feats to before the arc ends since it seems we're going to Elbaf really soon

No matter how good or bad Sanji looks in reality for this chapter I'm just gonna say that Kaidou would never have his attacks blocked by him
one-piece-gear-5.gif

These are probably fake. The first ones are always Sanji slander, this is probably a fake-out where they give him a thing then give him a bad thing.. And that Blackbeard Pirates shit is what made me think it. The rest of it seemed real, but all that "I'm Caribou please let me join you also nice job avoiding Jaygarcia Saturn who coincidentally landed next to you after Luffy used a random new attack while acting like a mentor to Bonney"

If it's true it might be peak Luffy(hehehe) though.

Seriously, I hope for the sake of the Sanji Fandom that he specifically says like "Bonds" instead of love if he means Bonney, or mentions Kuma's love for his daughter, or, hell, even if he has a flashback to Nami telling him to do something.

Seriously, I hope for the sake of the Sanji Fandom that he specifically says like "Bonds" instead of love if he means Bonney, or mentions Kuma's love for his daughter, or, hell, even if he has a flashback to Nami telling him to do something.
Manifesting, manifesting, manifesting...

These are probably fake. The first ones are always Sanji slander, this is probably a fake-out where they give him a thing then give him a bad thing.. And that Blackbeard Pirates shit is what made me think it. The rest of it seemed real, but all that "I'm Caribou please let me join you also nice job avoiding Jaygarcia Saturn who coincidentally landed next to you after Luffy used a random new attack while acting like a mentor to Bonney"

If it's true it might be peak Luffy(hehehe) though.
I mean, they were posted by Pew and San, so I don't think they're fake.

Back