• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1112 Spoilers

Time for Ju Peter to show up what he's capable to
Also damn, Bonney got all of the odds highly against her, and here i thought Law was bad

Time for Ju Peter to show up what he's capable to
Also damn, Bonney got all of the odds highly against her, and here i thought Law was bad
All of the Supernovas got ****** over a bit, but damn if those two and Luffy didn't have it the worst. Honestly, at least Luffy is a Chosen One with God powers and an overpowered family, some of whom are still alive. Those other two would be dead without the Straw Hats and Sabo.

🙉 Sanji needs to step up his game... He's only been fighting lasers fr from what I've seen🙉

Elders are them fr... >> Admirals

Also could it be Kuma at the end? 🤔
And this same move literally floored Base Kaido too.

Not impossible, but I doubt it as he's likely with Bonney's group and he's basically super messed up at the moment. Some people are betting on this being Dragon.

Wait, so I thought Mars was already pretty impressive with the flight and possible Fullbody Haki, and the beams have improved my opinion of his powers. Also, Luffy should not be complaining about food, he ate a poisonous fish that knocked him unconscious and did not regret it, and he literally ate an apple out of a basket given to him by an old man who was actively coughing up blood, and did not react to that at all.

The sound effect at the end being described as a bubbly noise makes me assume it's gonna be Kuma.

Franky: Defeated Red King
Also Franky when Vice Admiral Gomora walks in:
vince-mcmahon.gif

Yeah laser breath was honestly not on my list of things to expect from the elders. Since honestly not many characters use energy attacks in One Piece. Thought he was gonna shoot feathers or create a hurricane with a flap of his wings or something.

Same with Warcury’s durability. Didn’t think Kaido was gonna get durability cliffed by anybody outside of Big Mom, the lunarians and seraphims.

This chapter was a lot better than I thought it would be after initially reading the full summary.

As for Franky defeating a Vice Admiral, meh. I'd be more impressed with that if it wasn't for the fact that outside of Garp, Tsuru, and potentially the two Admiral Candidates, Oda has gone out of his way to make the Vice Admirals absolute garbage fighting-wise.

Glad Oda showed Robin was awake so people can stop it with the nonsense that she was sleeping (even though it was obvious she awake the entire time). And Oda talked up trying to pass through the barrier as being very dangerous but even an injured Edison can pass through it without much damage lol.

Add Mars to the group who can use laser beams. That group that was calling the Gorosei bums, fodder, and YC1 level continue to look stupider and stupider every time Oda lets them show off.

So Saturn is about to confront Robin, Nami, and their group. A Gorosei just pulled up in front of the survivor of Ohara, it'll be disappointing if Oda doesn't let them interact.

So Warcury is more durable than Base Kaido. I wonder if all those people who were mocking the idea that anybody could ever powercliff Kaido because of his showing in Wano are starting to get worried now lol.

I'm just liking Nusjuro more and more every time he's on panel. He's gonna make a great warm-up for Zoro before he fights Mihawk. :devilish:

But since Sanji was on his way to join up with Bonney and Franky's group, I guess he's goinna get a taste of Nusjuro first. Zoro and Jinbe will probably show up next chapter where Saturn is since that's where they were heading.

Wonder what Mars saw at the end that distracted him from destroying the Distribution Den-Den Mushi. Is he looking at Vegapunk's brain since the spoilers said the panel had the sfx for bubbles or liquids?

He finally pulls out General Franky in response to this Suuuuupeeeeer Fusion!
Ohhhh and you thought that was it

Franky Shogun: Takes down Vice Admiral Skull Gomora

Enter Vice Admirals Baltan, Mefilas, Eleking, and Hipporit

And they use the spell card Super Polymerization to fuse them with Skull Gomora.

NOW ENTER SUPER COMBINED MONSTER CYBORG: ADMIRAL GRAND KING

Insert Franky Heavy Breathing Noises

Last edited:
Oh they are eating real well. Each Gorosei likely have strength close to if not at that of an emperor. And Imu is just gonna be above even them no matter what. Who knows he might even be in an entirely new league of power all by himself at this point.

I've been saying Imu was a god tier since they first appeared back in the reverie. If Imu ends up being a super god tier, it's gonna feel so damn good... especially when people were claiming they were just a figurehead with no fighting capabilities.

Yeah there’s always the possibility of a twist. But based on known info given in story so far Imu’s likely a man. But still does this whole gender thing even matter for Imu?

Back