• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece Chapter 1114 Thread

Ok... So if we assume that the diable jambe hit against the gorosei from sanji is an impressive legit feat... He would be able to take out kizaru with ifrit jambe.

He would be able to take out kizaru with ifrit jambe.
bowser-mario-and-luigi.gif

Unfortunately, yes.
In truth, no.

We've been derailing from the Zoro and Sanji vs Kizaru to Lucci, Kizaru and Gear 5 so then I brought it back by saying that.

I'm the one who brought up the discussion... I didn't get caught up in anything. 🤫

Truth will.

History will perish, truth won't.
"History will perish? Truth will survive? These terms have changed throughout all of time. Kids who have never seen war and kids who have never seen peace will have entirely different values... Truth will prevail? Of course it will! Because whoever wins is Truth!"

"History will perish? Truth will survive? These terms have changed throughout all of time. Kids who have never seen war and kids who have never seen peace will have entirely different values... Truth will prevail? Of course it will! Because whoever wins is Truth!"
No you are wrong

Don't you think Diable Jambe or Ifrit is doing massive damage to kizaru..?

Well, he was casually dodging all of Luccis hand pistol spam attacks

Something sentomaru had trouble doing even against one, who could also keep up against Kizaru and his light attacks

I see Zoro overwhelming Kizaru as well in his base speed, similar to gear 4 until needing to go accelerate from a far to land a hit

Would be cool af if Zoro overwhelmed Kizaru and then whenever Kizaru went to accelerate faster, Zoro uses An Iai attack and clashes mid movement against it... Would be a fire panel
why wasnt that sentomaru speed feat calculated?

I don't think I ever said he was faster than gear 5 Luffy. Also, him holding back is an inarguable fact, not a bias.
Ahh hell nah, wtf is this… show the “fact” then

Is Kizaru Luffy’s uncle or something? No reason at all to hold back, especially when we literally see him charge up and accelerate to gain more power against snakeman
I mean if Luffy and Kizaru were able to scuffle continuously without one being able to tag the other with any significant attacks, then doesn't that imply relativity?
F no… if one spams attacks from afar (Many lasers that just spawn) and the attacks aren’t landing, that proves a quite a big inferiority. Especially when the opponent has only max 4 attacks to attack with from a afar that are connected to him while the other can spam instantly more than 10 one after the other

And Luffy at that moment wasn’t trying to “take him out” as literally stated by him trying to distract him
Kizaru is much, much faster than Lucci.

I mean, Luffy while SLEEPING was easily dodging Luffy's attacks and could blitz him with any named attack. Kizaru on the other hand, while still inferior in speed to Luffy, was at least able to scuffle with him momentarily, which is better than any speed feat Lucci showed.

I personally see keeping up with Snakeman and scuffling with Gear 5 (Kizaru) > not being able to blitz Sentomaru even with Soru (Lucci)
Much much faster is simply hard cap, Kizaru still got similar blitz against gear 5, and he did not scuffle with gear 5

He barely kept up with snakeman after having spammed multiple lasers yet you are saying he was also scuffling with gear 5? You are ignoring everything else with both lucci and Kizaru and focusing on panels that you are able to twist the context of… they literally get proven to be wrong in the future, with Kizaru not being able to do anything against gear 5’s speed.

Even for Kt and kachon? damn
idk... Seems to be difficult since it doesn't really give much on the location and the start of movement of things, so it very much depends on how much the lasers moved while sentomaru is moving which we don't fully see combined with weird angles, this the most I did but then couldn't find really a way to fully compare

I think tho I remember thinking of a way that could work but don't fully remember 🙈
I've calced every single Egghead laser feat. I just don't feel like blogging them.
You calculated Sentomaru's feat...? Seems too unknown and stuff, tho idk how timeframes speed calcs work on manga, which maybe is how you did it? if you did able to find a valid way of calculating it

Honestly, it might not be tooooo much of a stretch to say EOS Gear 5 Luffy and Imu might become powerful enough to singe Urouge's nose hairs.
Ace managed to actually harm 1% Urouge with his Father-Son Fire Kamehameha when Urouge was looking for a fight in the afterlife, and he said "Goddamn, Luffy actually surpassed me" that one time, plus Bajrang Gatling actually forced Urouge to use his 5% to block.

Ace managed to actually harm 1% Urouge with his Father-Son Fire Kamehameha when Urouge was looking for a fight in the afterlife, and he said "Goddamn, Luffy actually surpassed me" that one time, plus Bajrang Gatling actually forced Urouge to use his 5% to block.
Who knows, maybe he could make Urouge fight at nearly half of his strength if Luffy went Gear 5: Bugs Bunny mode (Beyond Author level).

Back