• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Holy shit... It's actually insane!!!!!!!!! How Du humans are 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

Ungrateful af, hate on things they like THEN GET MAD THAT THERE'S NOTHING TO DO!!!!!! THEY ARE KILIING THEMSELVES AND OTHERS WORK WHICH KILLS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Nah holy shit... Those types of people need to actually use their brain before I make th......

It's always them that has the most loudest annoying voice... Just shut the f up and be grateful

Anyone disagreeing, fight me in a sparring match and we'll see whose voice the loudest (you're allowed to have a different opinion tho 🙈)

Had to say this, need to say this... Because otherwise life will be trash for everyone. Don't care if it's a small majority seeing this, it spreading is what's important
unknown.png

That was an entertaining episode! It even allowed Brook to shine more than he did during this part in the manga. And the sequence with Robin summoning her Gigante Fleur was very well done!

Damn man.... I remember I used to render manually just for one image for a whole day 🙉 ain't no way... Tho it was kaido, so it's worth it.... Kinda 🙈

BTW I just realized something and I wanna make note of it here in case people are confused
Vergo has Tekkai and Armament, and yet they were shown as completely different things with him. Same for Who's Who.
Cipher Pol definitely didn't use Armament pre ts.

They're stated to have it pre-timeskip.
I was having that discussion with a friend the other night. Since Rokushiki is somehow related to haki, and Lucci "mastered" all six powers to get Rokuogan--
Rokuogan is an emitted pressure that causes internal damage to the target. Sounds a whole lot like emission/internal destruction. There's a solid case for Lucci (post-ts) being an armament master if the pre-ts Rokuogan was actually emission

I was having that discussion with a friend the other night. Since Rokushiki is somehow related to haki, and Lucci "mastered" all six powers to get Rokuogan--
Rokuogan is an emitted pressure that causes internal damage to the target. Sounds a whole lot like emission/internal destruction. There's a solid case for Lucci (post-ts) being an armament master if the pre-ts Rokuogan was actually emission
Might get expanded on in the current arc.

The humans can bend their toes but they're out like our's
Ohh spelling mistake

But what was he talking about, that some people have something similar to the video and most don't realize it🤔
The humans can bend their toes but they're not like our's
This even more confusing tho 🙉 the f mean humans bend but not like monkeys 🙉

It felt like forever since I've heard Robin's theme in an eyecatch. I'm glad they've been playing the other Straw Hats' themes again, I got sick of them only playing Luffy's and Zoro's like they were months ago.

Back