• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Bro... I cannot believe that there's a human who can make something like one piece... How the f

Like... It ending and shit isnt just ending... It's like a whole life ending in front of you... No more luffy, no zoro, no sanji, no strawhats.... No everything

giphy.gif

If your a katakuri hypebeast, then yes. if not, no not really imo
But Luffy becoming High 6-A in G4 after a few days of training when he was at best Tobiroppo level before is utterly BS

Plus, Luffy had just beaten a YC1, so him at least doing scabbard-lvl damage to Kaido in Gear 4 (as in minor bleeding) would've made more sense, and it would've been fitting for Kaido to still view him as weak but be at least somewhat impressed.

I mean, Hawkins said that Kidd fought Kaido til he couldn't ******* stand anymore (as in literally).

Also, Luffy was being hyped up as a 5th Emperor, so he should've at least made Kaido bleed a bit like the Scabbards did.

But Luffy becoming High 6-A in G4 after a few days of training when he was at best Tobiroppo level before is utterly BS
F no it's not... Well I don't know the context about Tobiroppo and stuff 🙈 but if your challenging luffy's accelerated development and reactive power lvl to luffy, devil fruit and even haki... It's not bs at all

Tho I don't know what you are talking about still 🙈, I just know luffy doing no damage at alllll to kaido and getting one shot is the best way... Ain't no way someone who has intermediate arm haki and barely damages katakuri/katakuri's haki will turn up and damage someone far superior dura, haki or just nearly everything

He couldn't do anything to big mom... Why would kaido be different?

Ngl, Lucci vs Guernica would be kind of a cool battle, although Guernica has more than enough feats to warrant a page.

Speed: He blitzed Apoo, and after Drake stabbed him from behind, he went FTE and knocked Drake out with a Shigan.

AP: His Shigan badly injured Apoo about as much as Kid's Punk Gibson did, if not moreso (and this was with Apoo using Buso Haki to defend himself and arguably being on guard), he is comparable to Maha who one-shot one of the Numbers who Apoo implied were both above Base Drake and above his normal (non-DF) AP, and he flat-out overpowered and badly damaged Zoan Drake, who took Apoo's DF attacks off-screen alongside the GOAT known as Hyogoro (who IMO also needs a page).

Durability: Took a Boom from Apoo and, although it still hurt him), he recovered better than Luffy did. He also was blindsided by a Kazenbo attack alongside Maha (which, mind you, harmed Base Yamato), and after like a minute he and Maha were up with little injury. And of course, he apparently survived a Haoshoku-Infused blow from a pissed Shuron Hakke Super Hybrid Kaido (while he was choosing to not even defend himself), and still had enough energy to take photos of Gear 5 (IMO probably as payback for the 5 Elders sending him on a suicide mission).

Back