• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

these swordsmen can slice right through foes faster than the speed of light
光の速さで敵を切り裂く剣士。
——————————
a swordsman who cuts through his enemies with the speed of light.

🙉 ain't no way

His speed was truly divine. The moment he slashed, it was almost invisible, and by the time he delivered the blade, the enemy fell to his knees and crumpled to the ground.
Zoro's shishi sonson has almost invisible statement, don't care... I'm accepting that as faster than light 😓

Someone stronger than Jack got two shotted by a hungry and tired Big Mom without any memories, and G5 Luffy is stronger than that version of Big Mom lol.

And I've been seeing multiple people saying Smoker would be Admiral Tier whenever he shows back up. It's ironic that they're the same people saying Lucci is about to be one-shotted by Luffy.
Thing is, Lucci never had time to train. Dude was on the brink of death and if not for his fellow agents who for some reason cared a lot about him he would have died from Luffy's onslaught. After they finally raised the money to get him medical care he was hunted down and eventually became a CP0 member somehow.

I have never (I think) seen any translation of... Faster than the speed of light with japanese

Like no way 🙉

This is accurate tho 😠
Desktop-Screenshot-2022-12-03-03-21-34-71.png

40代

40歳を越えても、その強さは衰えるどころか天井知らず!まだまだ成長中な3人を止める事はできるか!?
——————————
40s.

Even though they are over 40 years old, their strength has not diminished, nor has it reached a ceiling! Can you stop these three who are still growing?

I don't know if I mentioned this before but how the hell was Kuma getting hurt by random fodder Celestial Dragons and their weapons while pre ts Zoro couldn't cut him with what was presumably a ryuo infused slice?

Right, completely forgot.
But I suppose that'd raise the question of who was able to hurt him during those two years.
We know people like Urouge are strong enough to do it ( which is actually impressive, he was better than Zoro pre ts ) but he wouldn't try to beat him up for no reason.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but how the hell was Kuma getting hurt by random fodder Celestial Dragons and their weapons while pre ts Zoro couldn't cut him with what was presumably a ryuo infused slice?
You have done it already
Right, completely forgot.
But I suppose that'd raise the question of who was able to hurt him during those two years.
We know people like Urouge are strong enough to do it ( which is actually impressive, he was better than Zoro pre ts ) but he wouldn't try to beat him up for no reason.
Maybe a vice admiral?

BTW Sabo's fighting style supposedly includes him emitting the force of his attack into the core of his victim ( which is why some people confused it for Ryuo ), yet this isn't shown as Durability Negation on his profile. Was there a reason for that or did nobody really notice it or feel like editing it in?

Still wouldn't matter, as with that RPL it wouls put him to the opponent strength automatically, mean he would be in that 233 strength
I can't tell if you're joking or not-- just make the thread ig, but again- there's a lot of matches where the gap is less than x10 and they got denied regardless of RPL.

I was thinking about this for Kaido & BM: "was stated to be one of the few people that can stop Blackbeard[3], implying he/she would be able to clash with the Gura Gura no Mi, the strongest Paramecia Devil Fruit, making it stronger than Shiki's Fuwa Fuwa no Mi"
How do we know for sure they're refering to merely their base forms with no Hao? Some translations say they "could possibly defeat him" or "might be able to stop him" implying this isn't a super casual fight for them(IF these translations are correct). WB still had the strongest paramecia in Marineford so shouldn't he upscale from Shiki in his Sick Key too?

Holy shit... It's actually insane!!!!!!!!! How Du humans are 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

Ungrateful af, hate on things they like THEN GET MAD THAT THERE'S NOTHING TO DO!!!!!! THEY ARE KILIING THEMSELVES AND OTHERS WORK WHICH KILLS EVERYONE!!!!!!!

Nah holy shit... Those types of people need to actually use their brain before I make th......

It's always them that has the most loudest annoying voice... Just shut the f up and be grateful

Anyone disagreeing, fight me in a sparring match and we'll see whose voice the loudest (you're allowed to have a different opinion tho 🙈)

Had to say this, need to say this... Because otherwise life will be trash for everyone. Don't care if it's a small majority seeing this, it spreading is what's important

Back