• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Durability Negation
Spoiler Warning for Wano & Egghead. Kizaru's lasers get this thru the sheer heat they produce so other characters with simular attacks should ge this too:
Queen's Black Coffe & Sparkling Valkyrie.
Ichiji's Sparkling Valkyrie: Impaled Oven who's immune to his own heat and is has the toughest body out of BM's children.
Pacifista: Their beams easily burn thru Buffed Up Urouge & Full Zoan X-Drake who could match them in close quarters combat.
Franky Radical Beam: Fried Ikaros who took a punch from Franky Shogun. Blew up a shock-absorbing door that could block Sanji's kicks. When threatening BM, she shields herself with a Homie. Oneshot a Number. KOed Hybrid Sasaki who he complimanted for his toughness. Was considered as a threat to Seraphim Jimbei who quickly recovered from an enraged Diable Jambe from Sanji.
Heat Resistance
Pacifista: Their laser can't penetrate all the way thru their bodies. Had their laser blow up inside their mouth. Endured several Diable Jambe & Exploding Stars
Queen: Had his laser blow up inside his mouth twice. Took several Diable Jambes from Pre-Vinsmoke Awakening Sanji without getting fatally burned.
Z: Kizaru's light bullets pierced his skin but didn't go all the way thru his body
Franky: His punch tanked Usopp's Fire Bullet.
Potential New Laser
Franky V For Victory Flash should be considered a laser, not a flying slash attack. Franky admits he isn't that proficient with swords. Even an expert fencer like Brook learned how to shoot flying slashes only during the timeskip, let alone Franky who barely uses them in his arsenal. The Shogun was based on Vegapunk's tech much like the Radical Beam. The manga and anime use the same sound effect, they use for other lasers. And it has "flash" in it's name so...

Last edited:
I agree with everything except for the V-Slash being a laser - even if it's a form of light manipulation through technology, it wouldn't be called a laser.

Agree with everything
Victory Slash concentrates light on the sword then fires it through the swing. But we don't see it neg Sasaki's durability either. It cuts him on a surface level like a flying slash would, so it's likely a laser based technique but not one made to penetrate the opponent like the typical lasers do.
So-- yes for laser, unsure about dura neg for that attack

Was considered as a threat to Seraphim Jimbei who quickly recovered from an enraged Diable Jambe from Sanji.
Thank you so much for finally mentioning this.
In addition, I wanna add that Yamato may have Advanced Armament or a type of Lasers for these following feats:
Swings her kanabo..
..and sends the goons flying into each other without even touching them.
Roger swings his sword at Oden and a beam seems to come out at him. I note this in case someone says " Well, Yamato's beam didn't pierce that Number, so it's not a beam! " when I post this next image, because it's going to be very similar to Roger's feat.
Yamato swings her Kanabo above her and it generates a beam that clocks a Number in the chin.
This may not be a light beam as it would be hot enough to pierce the Number, and same for Roger who should have pierced Oden. Now, this is either Oda not wanting to show someone with a comically large hole in them, which is why Sasaki didn't get turned into a donut by Radical Beam like the steel door in Punk Hazard. But given Ace and Whitebeard's Marineford moments, I'd think otherwise.

Thank you so much for finally mentioning this.
In addition, I wanna add that Yamato may have Advanced Armament or a type of Lasers for these following feats:
Swings her kanabo..
..and sends the goons flying into each other without even touching them.
Roger swings his sword at Oden and a beam seems to come out at him. I note this in case someone says " Well, Yamato's beam didn't pierce that Number, so it's not a beam! " when I post this next image, because it's going to be very similar to Roger's feat.
Yamato swings her Kanabo above her and it generates a beam that clocks a Number in the chin.
This may not be a light beam as it would be hot enough to pierce the Number, and same for Roger who should have pierced Oden. Now, this is either Oda not wanting to show someone with a comically large hole in them, which is why Sasaki didn't get turned into a donut by Radical Beam like the steel door in Punk Hazard. But given Ace and Whitebeard's Marineford moments, I'd think otherwise.
That's literally just a flying strike

Agree with everything
Victory Slash concentrates light on the sword then fires it through the swing. But we don't see it neg Sasaki's durability either. It cuts him on a surface level like a flying slash would, so it's likely a laser based technique but not one made to penetrate the opponent like the typical lasers do.
So-- yes for laser, unsure about dura neg for that attack
That's why i don't have that attack technique listed on the durability negation part.
TBF that's only attack from the Shogun that could really scar Sasaki other than the General Cannon, his strongest move. Even when Franky used the Radical Beam, he exploited Sasaki's weakness, his belly. Goes to show how durable ancient zoan are.

That's literally just a flying strike
The ones she did on the minions yes, just wind attack. The one she did one the Number was Haki powered. I plan to give aramament haki electricy generation much like conquerous, but that's gonna wait for another thread

The ones she did on the minions yes, just wind attack. The one she did one the Number was Haki powered. I plan to give aramament haki electricy generation much like conquerous, but that's gonna wait for another thread
I'll comment on it when it's made.
Doesn't Yamato's busoshoku portion already say there's capability of projecting haki though? Isn't that basically emission?
I was the one who put it there when I made the profile and it's wrong.

That's literally not a beam, they struck the air and there's an impact strike from where the fodder guy got hit.

Impact strikes will look similar throughout the series.
Oh, okay! I guess this is an impact strike/air manip only as well since it's just him striking the air right? It's not also a shockwave or anything.

Thanks!

But guys can we stop the haki disccusion in this thread. Either wait till i make that other ctr or discuss this in your walls.
It's not exactly about Haki, at least not what I'm talking about. I'm trying to prove that Yamato tossed a beam at that Number.
But yes, I guess we are getting a tad off topic.

Oh, okay! I guess this is an impact strike/air manip only as well since it's just him striking the air right? It's not also a shockwave or anything.
Missed the part where he says it becomes a shockwave due to being repelled at light speed, it passed through objects and people making it a shockwave; something that doesn't happen with Yamato.

I don't think it fits any of the requirements for Air Manip. She just swings her Kanabo and boom, a beam comes out. We don't have any solid proof that she did anything to the air.

Okay so that's..
KochengPutih, me, SnookB, Eminiteable, TioKill, and Kachon123.
6 positive votes.

I guess I'm neutral for victory flash, it's better to just wait and get more info I feel like 🤔

Another reason why I'm neutral on that is because of how strict one piece verse is and there probably a chance for it to be debated for forever and just waste time 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back