• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One Piece General Discussion: Egghead

Am I the only one who never really liked the red flame hair? Especially for gear 5... It's like... Wow another mera mera no mi

To me gear 5 turned out perfect tho instead of perfect white a lil of blue should be there as well, similar to the God color on my signature 🙈

Caesar clown dodged radical Beam (anime) and can even shot his own types of beams, judge has a raid suit which most of them uses light/lightning and stuff... It makes sense to me, power and brains vs power and brains
Even tho both don't have common sense 🙉
Yeah, but you just know KOL at least wants Judge to be far stronger than Caesar. So even if it makes sense, he's going to hate this.

So I was looking at this Wiki for a Discord server made by and dedicated to a random streamer who watches stuff like One Piece ( named King of Lightning ) and saw that the people in his server are natural rivals to the people in the server dedicated to the R/One Piece page on reddit, and look at some of the reasons for these bans:
image.png
LOL I'M CLOSE FRIENDS WITH YONNIE

Quick draw... They slice opponents that are faster then light... You sure it's not that?
"...slice through foes faster than the speed of light!"

Your interpretation could be correct, but my interpretation is more grammatically correct. The way it's worded means that they are cutting through opponents and that cutting motion is faster than light.

Your interpretation would look more that this: "...slice through foes that move faster than the speed of light!"

"...slice through foes faster than the speed of light!"

Your interpretation could be correct, but my interpretation is more grammatically correct. The way it's worded means that they are cutting through opponents and that cutting motion is faster than light.

Your interpretation would look more that this: "...slice through foes that move faster than the speed of light!"
The whole statement seems like it's past tense (hopefully I used that word correctly)
One-Piece-Burning-Blood-Screenshot-2022-11-21-18-26-10-79.png

These swordsmen can slice through foes faster than the speed of light

Like they have already moved and sliced through them 🤔

Yes. This means that they are able to slice through their foes faster than the speed of light, not that they can slice through foes that move faster than the speed of light.
That to me doesn't make sense tho... Even other similar statements for example like... Kizaru can kick opponents.... Shit, don't work the same

Can kick people as fast as the speed of light?
Kinda like that, their statement ain't like that... They would otherwise put, these swordsman can slice faster than the speed of light

idk tho 🤔

That to me doesn't make sense tho... Even other similar statements for example like... Kizaru can kick opponents.... Shit, don't work the same

Can kick people as fast as the speed of light?
Kinda like that, their statement ain't like that... They would otherwise put, these swordsman can slice faster than the speed of light

idk tho 🤔
Either way it means they can slice people at the speed of light. If you slice someone who's faster than light it's reasonable to assume that person reacts at that speed yet you blitzed their reactions so..

If you slice someone who's faster than light it's reasonable to assume that person reacts at that speed yet you blitzed their reactions so..
So.. what? 🤔
It's... your faster then someone whos faster than the speed of light or your faster than the speed of light

Oh God I remember when Seth and KoL were about to debate about Dragon Ball power scaling, and Seth shut down his downplay in the first minute lol. Like literally the first couple of seconds was Seth flat out proving FTL Saiyan Saga DB instantly when KoL said that they only reach that level thanks to Dyspo lol.

Seth clowned on KoL lol.

According to a member of his server ( same one that said Koby>Jack and that both could tank an attack from G5 Luffy and need 2 hits to be knocked out by him ), KOL actually said Smoker might be Admiral Tier.

According to a member of his server ( same one that said Koby>Jack and that both could tank an attack from G5 Luffy and need 2 hits to be knocked out by him ), KOL actually said Smoker might be Admiral Tier.
Someone stronger than Jack got two shotted by a hungry and tired Big Mom without any memories, and G5 Luffy is stronger than that version of Big Mom lol.

And I've been seeing multiple people saying Smoker would be Admiral Tier whenever he shows back up. It's ironic that they're the same people saying Lucci is about to be one-shotted by Luffy.

My dreams... Are gone
sad-gibbon-sad.gif
monke-monkey.gif

Desktop-Screenshot-2022-12-03-02-56-08-18.png

居合

刀を構えたかと思えば、目にも止まらぬ速さで相手を断ち斬る!居合の達人の剣筋を見極めろ!!
—————————
Iai

As soon as you think you have your sword ready, you cut your opponent down with blinding speed! Discover the swordsmanship of an iai master!

Nahhhhh I feel like the word/wording of faster than the speed of light don't exist in Japanese 🙉 ain't no way

Back