• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know for how shit that 2007 Ghost Rider movie was it did two things well imo, Ghost rider himself (Not Johnny Blaze tho) and the Intro/having Sam Elliot narrate.

The way GR looked and acted honestly wasnt that bad and while the cgi is definitely out of date I still think the intro was pretty cool plus Sam Elliott has a god tier voice.
I thought it was cool as hell but I also haven't seen it in a very long time I remember it used to look cool as heck especially the transformation scene in particular pls tell me that at least holds up today

You know for how shit that 2007 Ghost Rider movie was it did two things well imo, Ghost rider himself (Not Johnny Blaze tho) and the Intro/having Sam Elliot narrate.

The way GR looked and acted honestly wasnt that bad and while the cgi is definitely out of date I still think the intro was pretty cool plus Sam Elliott has a god tier voice.
Yeah, he looked a lot better in sequel, but the lame ass joke were, well, lame

Mephisto and black heart sucked tbh though

See, what we need is these beauties done perfectly. There was some good things in the older Marvel movies, but with today's CGI, you could get a really awesome movie/T.V series if we had the best of both worlds.
This is true having seen the celestials full scale in the Eternals trailer and screenshots and even them actually making Ego a celestial body I have trust they'll do them justice if they were to appear in the MCU

Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider are easily two of my favourites Marvel characters so I really hope we get them fairly soon.

And I especially hope they are well done obviously lol.

Last edited:
I believe we'll be seeing more if them sooner or later in some degree especially considering we're seeing the resurgence of both wolverine in ghost rider in these recent marvel games

Wolverine literally appeared inside of 2 games one of which is his own game and the other along side reyes

Hell even blade is back in both gaming and in the mcu

This is true having seen the celestials full scale in the Eternals trailer and screenshots and even them actually making Ego a celestial body I have trust they'll do them justice if they were to appear in the MCU
I hope so. They're friggin' Celestials, they should be uber powerful and truly cosmic in scope and raw strength. They must be spectacular, just like I hope the Eternals will have amazing feats worthy of the power that should theirs

I hope so. They're friggin' Celestials, they should be uber powerful and truly cosmic in scope and raw strength. They must be spectacular, just like I hope the Eternals will have amazing feats worthy of the power that should theirs
Trust me I'm of the same mind imagine we get some SoL feats from the eternals or like higher end tier 6 or even tier 5 stuff

Well the emergence should destroy earth so that's at least tier 5
Too soon to confirm but if the emergence indeed goes through the destruction of a planet solely to give birth to a Celestial, it's a solid tier 5 feat

Btw, didn't the green Celestial in the trailer come out of a galaxy and created another?

It seemed to create a galaxy but we’ll have to see when the film comes
Oh we'll definitely have to wait anyway. But the gif at least seems to confirm Celestials are even taller than galaxies, wich could straight up put them in tier 3 league. And Arishem could be even stronger than that as their leader

Wonder if the final boss/villain of the movie will really be the Deviants or the Celestials...

Oh we'll definitely have to wait anyway. But the gif at least seems to confirm Celestials are even taller than galaxies, wich could straight up put them in tier 3 league. And Arishem could be even stronger than that as their leader

Wonder if the final boss/villain of the movie will really be the Deviants or the Celestials...
Yep via sheer size alone and don't forget this too they still dwarf stars and solar systems

Good news. Can we apply some edits now with this?
Yeah we can add Wall level to Electros AP and Striking Strength now and all the other characters in the verse can be buffed since I think they all used to scale to 90k ish joules but they should scale to 348k joules now from Peter tanking Electros lightning up close

Spoiler tag is being weird for me

https://www.thecosmiccircus.com/exclusive-ds2-internal-battle/

"this film will feature the internal struggle of Stephen Strange as both a Master of the Mystic Arts and his ethical beliefs as a doctor. The story that will transpire will force Strange to face a difficult choice, between ending a life to save the Multiverse or abiding by his Hippocratic Oath and dooming all of reality."

"We have also learned the identity of the individual Stephen is having this moral debate about killing in order to preserve the fabric of the Multiverse. And that person is none other than fellow Avenger; Wanda Maximoff, aka the Scarlet Witch. According to our sources, the prophecy stated by Agatha Harkness will play out during the events of the Doctor Strange sequel, 2 years after the events of WandaVision took place. Wanda’s actions will force Stephen and the Sorcerors of Kamar Taj (among others) to intervene in an attempt to subdue Wanda. Still, as the film progresses, the threat of the Scarlet Witch will be far too much for any one person to handle. Stephen will be forced to choose between attempting to save Wanda’s life or ultimately ending it, with the Multiverse paying the consequences for his decision."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back