• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210828_072651.jpg

I find it funny how I came across someone who said they don't believe MCU reaches above bullet speed, but then you have Wenwu reacting to point blank gunfire.
When you think about it, Wenwu might have been the Earth's best fighter. The guy has been alive for more than a thousand years, has fought countless and countless enemies and even armies and has mastered martial to an entirely new level. The guy was probably even a better fighter than Bucky, Steve or T'Challa.

Ah ok
Hopefully that means Gamora staying Thanos is season 2 (Really want to see that one)
Prolly gamora redeems without guardians(since that what if happens 2 years prior to gotg) since she will team up with peggy tchallas star lord party Thor etc at the end of the series as shown in the trailer
But we will see

By the looks of the trailers, Gamora is likely to beat Stark, I swear to god, I'm boutta riot if they nerf a High 8-C against a soon to be 9-A

By the looks of the trailers, Gamora is likely to beat Stark, I swear to god, I'm boutta riot if they nerf a High 8-C against a soon to be 9-A
Tbf gamora is that low without armour and blade
We already know the blade is far above the user as shown in endgame
Thanos blade tanked 6 repulsors amped by Thor lighting

Hmm, that's possible, although I doubt the Grandmaster would let his champion go easily...

Made a (temporary)list of abilities for Uatu:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Energy Manipulation and Projection, Invisibility (Can render himself invisible to observe without others seeing him), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3), Size Manipulation (Can change his size at will), Large Size (Type 6), Flight, Teleportation (Can teleport in order to see points of interest to observe), Dimensional Travel (Capable of travelling through the Multiverse), Cosmic Awareness/Nigh-Omniscience? (Is aware of all the existing universes in the Multiverse and all that transpires in these universes)

Made a (temporary)list of abilities for Uatu:

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Type 1), Energy Manipulation and Projection, Invisibility (Can render himself invisible to observe without others seeing him), Self-Sustenance (Type 1, 2 and 3), Size Manipulation (Can change his size at will), Large Size (Type 6), Flight, Teleportation (Can teleport in order to see points of interest to observe), Dimensional Travel (Capable of travelling through the Multiverse), Cosmic Awareness/Nigh-Omniscience? (Is aware of all the existing universes in the Multiverse and all that transpires in these universes)
Precognition (can see everything that happened or is happening) Acasuality type 4? (exists outside of The planes of time space)

Btw was this ever checked?
Might save cap from downgrade since seems Like here cap is > Base mcu Spider-Man
Spino already said this in the comments:
Spider-Man doesn't tank the full KE of the train. The 9-B calc in the comments won't work too since he wasn't sent flying. I asked DontTalkDT how to calc this and he isn't sure too. This feat probably should just be disregarded.
But it might not hurt for it to be evaluated again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back