• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU But YOU Make the Villain Line-Up

Daredevil: Kazutaka Hyodo (not on the wiki)
he's a rich old man and CEO of a financial aid company that hosts mega-gambles for their debtors (which usually have mutilation or death as the penalty for losing) and forces overdue debtors to do dangerous slave labor underground for a chunk of their lives, I haven't seen much of Daredevil but Hyodo as an antagonist would mostly fit with the themes I've seen so far in the show :v

Bump
Daredevil: Kazutaka Hyodo (not on the wiki)
he's a rich old man and CEO of a financial aid company that hosts mega-gambles for their debtors (which usually have mutilation or death as the penalty for losing) and forces overdue debtors to do dangerous slave labor underground for a chunk of their lives, I haven't seen much of Daredevil but Hyodo as an antagonist would mostly fit with the themes I've seen so far in the show :v
Also they kinda need to have a profile on the wiki to work here

Bumping, I wanna at least see what the revised NWH villain team will look like

That's true. I'll need to get a hold of the guy that suggested ITSV Kingpin and see who he wanted him to replace.

Cool. I updated the OP and added Moon Knight since that just dropped a few days ago.

Last edited:
He's from a good ass movie too. I'm pretty sure it's the first comic book centered movie to have a supervillain as the main character too. (which I'm surprised it took DC and Marvel until 2019 with Joker to jump on that)

Alucard from Rosario + Vampire and his villainous organization Fairy Tale could replace Alexandra Reid and her organization The Hand in The Defenders as the main antagonist. Having the main villain be a less magical and more biological vampire could help bridge the gap between the MCU and the Marvel-Sony Universe with Morbius and potentially open up the possibility of Blade entering in the future.

Speaking of this thread, Thor 4 is supposed to be out July 8th, so we'll need another person to fight Stormbreaker Thor soon.

I haven't watched the movie so idk if we're replacing that Dark Strange, Wanda, or both/more so I'm quite intrigued

I'm finally going to make a choice of my own!

Let's do Candice Catnipp in place of Electro. I was scrolling through Bleach pages the other day and was like "yeah, that works".

Catnipp hates Spider-Man not because he forgot about her, but because he accidentally messed up her hair.

Pretty extreme response, I know, but it's totally in character.

Might as well add Thor: Love and Thunder since it's out in some places, and I think comes out officially in 10 minutes from now lol

OK, I have a weird idea, but I'm also open to giving up this slot for a better idea.

For Thor: Love and Thunder, I was going to replace Gorr with Kaguya, because she's got beef with her clan that all kind of consider themselves gods.

Back