• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Falcon and The Winter Soldier MCU Spoiler Discussion Thread

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
WandaVision has streamed it's finale and the show has ended kicking off Phase 4 of the MCU into full swing and the Next in Line is no other than The Falcon And The Winter Soldier which is the exact topic of this SPOILER discussion thread so gear and get ready for what awaits.
falcao-e-o-soldado-invernal.jpeg

This has been made early in prep for the show's airing in exactly two weeks now that the finale of WandaVision is out and the series has finished it's run. any early speculation can ofc be made here before the show airs though that probably won't happen, YET.

A.I.M was already part of Iron Man 3, it was Killian's company, and its probably by this point gone.
Modok is getting a show so lol technically we are getting AIM but yeah it's not in the way we already got in the MCU, I also thought we got A.I.M already but nothing popped up when I searched up AIM MCU so I just figured it was hammer

Bumping, we have almost a weeks time until the start. Will also bump this on Friday since it's very possible we'll have a new trailer for the show on that day since it'll be a week away from release

The Omni-King
Zemo?
Helmut Zemo? The Sokovian Colonel that caused Civil War because his family died during Age of Ultron and he blamed the Avengers?
The antagonist of the show? The guy in the purple mask? ANY of this ringing a bell?

Last edited:
Zemo?
Helmut Zemo? The Sokovian Colonel that caused Civil War because his family died during Age of Ultron and he blamed the Avengers?
The antagonist of the show? The guy in the purple mask? ANY of this ringing a bell?
Ah. Sorry. I didn't focus very well when i watched Civil War, & I haven't seen it in years.
Also, I haven't watched Falcon & Winter Soldier's trailers yet, so if he's in them, I didn't know about it.

we did get a featurette the other day and a another mini trailer, seems these will be coming out every week on YT the same way Marvel did with WandaVision

But really in all seriousness Sam's kind of like popping off in this trailer like he's doing like I think way crazier and tighter maneuvers than he's like had to do in any of these movies before like this like even that highway scene getting kicked off of the truck and like the small amount of space he has to work with. We never really saw him inside of closed spaces while flying we didn't really like not inside of like smaller buildings, he was not doing this stuff so this is kind of refreshing to see

I think it's because he's trying to live up to Cap
He's doing a damn good job of it. I'm interested to see the conflict between him and U.S Agent, this is bound to be some of the best character driven MCU with winter soldier levels of tight combat.

Soo um people we kinda got the episode this morning any thoughts so far on the premiere of the series

Yeah it's definitely not going to be as big or decisive as Wandavision I think but I enjoyed it none the less. The most that'll probably come out of this Vs battles wise is new costumes and gear but I don't see these guys jumping to new tiers

definitely lots of building up in this episode. Is shoddy Captain America really being supported by the government? How stupid do you have to be to make an average joe the "official captain america"
I'm not sure if he's like the flag smashers leader but he may have a water down version of the super soldier serum

definitely lots of building up in this episode. Is shoddy Captain America really being supported by the government? How stupid do you have to be to make an average joe the "official captain america"
yes. Us agent is not an average joe he is a war veteran in the comics. The goverment want a captain america they can control. This is probably going to blow up in their face later in the series

Back