• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The MCU But YOU Make the Villain Line-Up

No I mean like creating different conflicts, not new characters besides the villains
I think we've sort of done that. Like if you say, replaced a villain in a Thor movie, you couldn't have them go off course and go after a different hero. But you could change their motives and goals in comparison to the OG villain

I think we've sort of done that. Like if you say, replaced a villain in a Thor movie, you couldn't have them go off course and go after a different hero. But you could change their motives and goals in comparison to the OG villain
Gotcha thanks

After a new disease begins ravaging the world, and scientific efforts from the likes of Stark and Banner fail to find a cure, Ant-Man and The Wasp focuses on Scott and Hope teaming up to physically beat the shit out of The Bacteria from Plague Inc. because why the hell not

well now I'm wondering who Neo Metal Sonic can replace. It's a Robot Double who betrayed its creator and manipulated 12+ people to copy their bio-data to get stronger and to rule all living things with an iron fist.

Oh, we never put Wakanda Forever on the list. (P.S. Next projects are Secret Invasion and Vol. 3 so that's gonna be fun)

Back