• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
A universal thread to discuss all things Phase 4 MCU related.

Please spoiler tag if need be. Additionally, it'd be helpful to mark what show/episode/movie you're spoiler tagging for.

online_9.jpg
91500abd4705dbb1f4f3a92870252178.jpg

Current Upcoming Release Dates:

(Blue Indicates Disney+ Series)

• Loki - Ongoing
  • Black Widow - July 9th
  • What If...? - August
  • Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings - September 3rd
  • Eternals - November 5th
  • Spider-Man: No Way Home - December 17th
  • Ms. Marvel - TBA
  • Hawkeye - TBA
  • Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness - March 25th
  • Thor: Love and Thunder - May 6th
  • Black Panther: Wakanda Forever - July 8th
  • The Marvels - November 11th
  • Moon Knight - TBA
  • She-Hulk - TBA
  • Secret Invasion - TBA
  • Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania - February 17th
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 - May 5th
TBA
  • Fantastic Four
  • Blade
  • Ironheart
  • Armor Wars
  • I Am Groot

Last edited:
I just saw that on social media. I don't think its poster; it seems like its concept art made as gift to the cast and crew, but still pretty awesome though.

Strange didn't have the necklace on in endgame. Either there was a mistake made in the concept art that got missed, or the eye makes a return in some way. I mean we are going to be dealing with multiversal timeline shit here, so its not out of the realm of possibilities.

Also, Pretty relieved that I didn't see anything confirming the rumors that they were gonna make Loki genderfluid
that wasn't really a concern of mine he's really always been and not even just limited to gender and that was actually a confirmation not just a rumor but yeah THAT ASIDE HOWEVER A literal infinite multiverse all confirmed separate space times were literally forcefully merged into one timeline by the TVA that's some serious power and the fact that they send their goons to reset altering timelines is like insane

I watched back we got statements for "countless" timelines and that the multiverse war threatened to destroy "everything" in the literal sense

Well, at least Doctor Strange has some help.

First episode definitely lived up to my expectations. Background visuals and the writing was great so far. This means huge things for the cosmology of the MCU going forward. I do wonder how all this timeline stuff with the TVA relates to what the ancient one said to hulk in endgame about timelines and how infinity stones effect them. That infinity stone scene was absolutely nuts, and that's immediate sign the TVA means real shit when they view fucking infinity stones of all things as being good paper weights and something you can just casually keep in a desk drawer.

Btw, the TVA is absolutely qualified for a civilization profile, but we can start working on that towards the end of the series as there's still a lot left to learn about the TVA.

That infinity stone scene was absolutely nuts, and that's immediate sign the TVA means real shit when they view fucking infinity stones of all things as being good paper weights and something you can just casually keep in a desk drawer.
Right their presence is show as massive right from the start, I'm all for it.
Btw, the TVA is absolutely qualified for a civilization profile, but we can start working on that towards the end of the series as there's still a lot left to learn about the TVA.
Finally have another one for the MCU🙏 and it's definitely for the best to wait until the later near the conclusion of the series to compile and make them a profile with notable individuals having their own.The 3 Timekeepers who did that insane feat definitely need their own page together though

Actually kinda funny but depending on how the series goes Loki could potentially have new standard equipment and can loop someone's time😗

yea for some reason i feared disney might do the comedy shlick were the villain turned good gets constantly beat around for the lols but hes holding up, on another note the legendary Infinity stones hyped throughout every movie is reduced to desk toys and even get power nulled in the TVA thats a pretty harsh reality check.

thr was the time loop collar, baton that slows the opponent down and was it time erasure/reset/disintegration?

The time lords could be eligible for profiles tbh. I’ll have to rewatch the scene, but if what the TVA commercial/presentation said is truth, then the MCU might be looking at a clean 2-B profile.

Hoping things go the same way with love and thunder since it was said that that's going to be the strongest Thor's we've seen thus far in the MCU which couples with the fact that it had to be seeing as we're getting gorr

Also Fate manipulate does seem plausible seeing as how the whole premise of the show exist💀💀 so yeah I agree with the abilities as well, I do think possibly nigh omniscience should be added to the list on crops

That... shouldn't have been made into a profile yet. There's much more content that still has to be shown. Hell, just like you do with Marvel Comics profiles, you didn't even bother to add it to the verse page.

Its like making a profile for a TV show you've only watched a single episode of. Oh wait...

Add it to the verse page under what section exactly? They are overarching lore god tiers who will likely not be expanded upon for a while

The Loki episode ruined the whole MCU.
The Infinity Stones being cheap collectible items ruins the stakes of Endgame. Now Black Widow's death, which was explicitly a one time thing, now is worthless

The TVA controlling the timeline removes free will, which is a massive screwup and cheapens Infinity War/Endgame due to how that movie was based on the many possibilities of the future.

Loki may get MCU Tier 2, but even if it gave us High 1-A MCU with every hax in existence they just ruined the entire saga

The Infinity Stones being cheap collectible items ruins the stakes of Endgame. Now Black Widow's death, which was explicitly a one time thing, now is worthless

The TVA controlling the timeline removes free will, which is a massive screwup and cheapens Infinity War/Endgame due to how that movie was based on the many possibilities of the future.

Loki may get MCU Tier 2, but even if it gave us High 1-A MCU with every hax in existence they just ruined the entire saga
I wholly disagree with this with all my being but I'll respect your opinions as they're valid
I have a question. How are the time police dudes (forgot what they were called) able to overpower Loki even though he is 8-A
They would simply just scale to loki, there's no indication they're supposed to be any less than what they've shown

The infinity stones being a "cheap collectible" is just showing how powerful the time keepers are, also the "removing of free will" is justified because life takes precedence over liberty, am I correct?

Its only 1 episode in so far. We don't really know how it'll play out. Plus, Doc Strange MoM still exists, and if the TBA is in charge of making sure there's only one timeline, some kinda fuck up could possibly happen from now until then, leading to multiversal issues even bigger of a deal than the infinity stones ever were.

The infinity stones being a "cheap collectible" is just showing how powerful the time keepers are, also the "removing of free will" is justified because life takes precedence over liberty, am I correct?
It still cheapens all stakes in the MCU, the entire infinity war was cheap because in the end it was not "1 in 14 million", it was a predetermined event, the surprise of Tony stealing the stones is cheap because it was ultimately predetermined, if he didn't steal the stones, he got melted. Steve was not really a good guy, he just got melted until that once chance of him being good. Any choice which helped develop their character isn't there because it wasn't them doing it

Power does not always need to equal good story telling, you could display the power of the time keepers without cheapening the entire saga (Particuarly endgame)

Okay with that though TVA agents are able to travel multiversal distances and throughout time, Standard Equipment timeline resetting devices, Time Twister and collar that work together to loop opponents in time with a button press, Baton that can make opponents move at 1/16th speed and possibly EE opponents(whatever it is ignores durability).

On today's thread, once again, Blue jumps the fucking gun.

Okay with that though TVA agents are able to travel multiversal distances and throughout time, Standard Equipment timeline resetting devices, Time Twister and collar that work together to loop opponents in time with a button press, Baton that can make opponents move at 1/16th speed and possibly EE opponents(whatever it is ignores durability).
This is for the civilization page for standard agents ofc

I disagree, because the 1 in 14 million does the same thing, makes it predetermined, on top of that time can still be altered and changed that's why the TVA exists in the first place.
Incorrect, as it was made clear 1/14 million is a possibility, there was a chance the timeline wouldn't be like that and thanos would win. But now the show makes it clear that there was no stakes, there was no chance of them losing as it was all predetermined they would win.

But now the show makes it clear that there was no stakes, there was no chance of them losing as it was all predetermined they would win.
They literally only say that the avengers time traveling didn't violate anything involving the TVA and that it's supposed to happen in the sense that it didn't cause any changes or branches in the timeline(don't forget they set everything back to normal and made sure no changes would occur) and logically the TVA would allow this to slide as they aren't branching off and thus wouldn't require any intervention whereas Loki taking the tesseract would set things into motion and would spawn branches that could threaten a multiverse again

That's what I was tryna say
They literally only say that the avengers time traveling didn't violate anything involving the TVA and that it's supposed to happen in the sense that it didn't cause any changes or branches in the timeline(don't forget they set everything back to normal and made sure no changes would occur) and logically the TVA would allow this to slide as they aren't branching off and thus wouldn't require any intervention whereas Loki taking the tesseract would set things into motion and would spawn branches that could threaten a multiverse again

you're good about taking the words out of my mouth

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Actually, if the TVA controlled all that happened in the timeline, including time heists by the Avengers and Thanos, why would mistakes like Loki escaping have been allowed to happen?

Maybe there is still some degree of free will?

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
If they control the events that happen though, so why would they let "events that weren't meant to happen" happen?

Unless they melt everyone that goes wrong like blue said?

I believe this is what the show will tackle in some manner because in some way we'll have to see if this is a facade that the TVA has concocted that the notion of free will is an illusion and that instead they are indeed as Loki says they are and are determining on their own what they believe to be the correct path for their "sacred timeline" and if so things may fall apart within the TVA which may tie into Spider-Man No Way Home and Dr strange Multiverse of Madness. That's just me spitballing some speculations as where this is going ofc anything else

All we know right now to be honest is that we know nothing not anything for certain not other than what we've been told which makes for good discussion

Yeah it's definitely unfair because one will never consciously know what the "correct" flow of events will be and what choices will or will not be liked by the TVA and what determines the path of events that they are to follow

We did see Loki fighting TVA agents in the trailer so for all we know this could take a entire shift against their brand of justice

I’m interested to see where and how Loki (the show) decides to go forward. I really hope the show explores more into the theme of free will and the ability of one to decide their own future/fate, because the show did partially make the point (at least from Loki’s perspective) about the unfairness of the TVA’s actions of executing people for “crimes” they had no malicious intent or knowledge in doing and the way that “the time keepers” decide what is supposed to happen and what isn’t.

Last edited: