• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Translation Helper
Following here

Let us discuss everything related to the Captain Marvel movie and the Avengers 4: Endgame movie.

In particular, I would like people to gather feat sources and calculations for MCU Captain Marvel. Thanks.

Bump

(So has heated up hype on talking Captain Marvel and Avengers just vanished?)

Okay, so looking back on the movie, there didn't seem to be too many feats that we can work with. A few I noticed were:

Her photon blasts blasting through concrete while restricted and tearing through Kree ships while full powered

When full powered, she casually flew outside the atmosphere in seconds and then kept up with a Kree ship going at warp speed.

Contending with Skrulls while restricted and bodying Kree soldiers when fully powered

Pushing away a Kree missile with her flight power

Blew up six Kree bombs, then flew right through the explosion without a scratch (they're implied to be capable of devastating the area since their method of Skrull extermination is complete annihilation. They seem to be similar to the bombs used in the beginning of the movie)

Launched Yon-Rogg back a large distance into a rock with a casual photon blast

Flew a vast distance after hearing the signal from Nick Fury (main problem for that is we don't know the timeframe between when the snap happened and the point where that part of Endgame begins. Natasha says that it's been sending a signal ever since it happened, implying at least a few days. We also don't know how far away she was, only that the range of the device is "a couple galaxies")

I haven't seen the movie but from what I hear she is ftl in travel speed. Also, her energy blasts are called photon blasts. Photons are light sooo you geth what I'm suggesting.

They discussed this in the last thread, it's called "photon blasts," but considering they don't behave like actual photons, it's just a name a comic book writer came up with because it sounded cool

Okay, so looking back on the movie myself... A few I noticed:

Knocks Yon-Rogg ~ 10 meters up in the air (Street level+) Weaker than Yon-Rogg tier since YR suppressed Carol most of the times.

Her photon blasts blasting through concrete while restricted and tearing through Kree ships while full powered (punching concrete wall with blasts - Wall level. Worse than Mister Satan tier. Comparable to early Iron Man casual feats.)

When full powered, she casually flew outside the atmosphere in seconds and then kept up with a Kree ship going at warp speed. (At least Mach ~4000 I say, possibly less. Impressive considering the MCU settings.)

Contending with Skrulls while restricted and bodying Kree soldiers when fully powered (solid Wall Level feats if light-armed top soldiers in the real world can reach Wall Level)

Pushing away a Kree missile with her flight power (a tomahawk missile flying at mach 10 takes ~2.21 ton TNT, high 8-C large building level. Segata Sanshiro tier minus the physics defying power)

Blew up six Kree bombs, then flew right through the explosion without a scratch (problem is dunno how fast they dissipate. Real life physics may not apply there so they may not be Tsar Bomba equivalents)

Launched Yon-Rogg back a large distance into a rock with a casual photon blast (that's... comparable to Cell casually slapping Hercule.)

Flew a vast distance after hearing the signal from Nick Fury (agree hard to calibrate)

Captain Marvel Movie spoilers
The range of Goose (Marvel Cinematic Universe) should be roughly 10 meters with the tentacles. Considering those soldiers are dragged from a distance at a fair distance. May need calibration.

Bump

Any good renders for Captain Marvel?

So when we can have a proper Captain Marvel profile since the Endgame movie is out

So how strong is caltain marvel? I heard she was on par with thanos.

Spoiler alert: You may go here and find out yourself.

Looks like now people can draft MCU Captain Marvel profiles using user blogs and post links here for review.

Back