• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler tag is being weird for me

https://www.thecosmiccircus.com/exclusive-ds2-internal-battle/

"this film will feature the internal struggle of Stephen Strange as both a Master of the Mystic Arts and his ethical beliefs as a doctor. The story that will transpire will force Strange to face a difficult choice, between ending a life to save the Multiverse or abiding by his Hippocratic Oath and dooming all of reality."

"We have also learned the identity of the individual Stephen is having this moral debate about killing in order to preserve the fabric of the Multiverse. And that person is none other than fellow Avenger; Wanda Maximoff, aka the Scarlet Witch. According to our sources, the prophecy stated by Agatha Harkness will play out during the events of the Doctor Strange sequel, 2 years after the events of WandaVision took place. Wanda’s actions will force Stephen and the Sorcerors of Kamar Taj (among others) to intervene in an attempt to subdue Wanda. Still, as the film progresses, the threat of the Scarlet Witch will be far too much for any one person to handle. Stephen will be forced to choose between attempting to save Wanda’s life or ultimately ending it, with the Multiverse paying the consequences for his decision."
Yeah, no. I'm not trusting anything until the movie hits theaters.

This movie is so mysterious, anyone with decently good writing skills could post a "leak" and make it believable.
Very true and for me it still depends on where the source is coming from crossing with things I'm told myself and know about productions even then I still say to and do take everything with a grain of salt

I've easily had some source's be complete bs as some people love to make "leaks" but as long as you aren't taking it for fact you aren't missing out on anything

Fr, Abomination had me hyped as I though we might get 7-B and MHS Shang Chi. But right now he gets speedblitzed by the likes of normal Tony Stark. Oh well. Future MCU films will likely gives us further scaling for him. I get the feeling he might end up as a Spider Man level character, so maybe in those 9-A to maybe 8-C levels.

I think the fact the fake mandarin is stronger than the real one is kinda funny and sad
Fr, Abomination had me hyped as I though we might get 7-B and MHS Shang Chi. But right now he gets speedblitzed by the likes of normal Tony Stark. Oh well. Future MCU films will likely gives us further scaling for him. I get the feeling he might end up as a Spider Man level character, so maybe in those 9-A to maybe 8-C levels.
Late to the thread today but everything on Wenwu and Shang Chi's profile regarding AP and speed is a placeholders they'll definitely be tier 8 and something over supersonic when we get actual clips we can calc.

Wenwu did block and dodge shotgun fire at point blank range after all

E_LHqJIWQAEBYdV.jpg

Looks like the Killmonger episode is next on What If...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back