• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B MCU OWO???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm how about also point out he took an hit from thanos
Is an pretty good ke dura feat
That wouldn't really work as a feat since his suit is particularly special even among the normal Vibranium stuff it could probably be noted but it wouldn't necessarily amount to much for an actual durability rating because of it's special absorption properties

That wouldn't really work as a feat since his suit is particularly special even among the normal Vibranium stuff it could probably be noted but it wouldn't necessarily amount to much for an actual durability rating because of it's special absorption properties
Ik it does but his dura Page points taht put "higher with updated version (Can absorb kinetic energy and sound energy. Was hit by a charging rhino)"

Cap and other street tiers comparable to him should be preferably downgraded to 9-A, since the "stopping the tank" thing could very well mean just punching a hole through a tank. Scale them to the Ultron concrete pillar thing for now, unless someone can find better feats for him.

Cap and other street tiers comparable to him should be preferably downgraded to 9-A, since the "stopping the tank" thing could very well mean just punching a hole through a tank. Scale them to the Ultron concrete pillar thing for now, unless someone can find better feats for him.
I feel like that should be dealt with in another thread tbh. We have a lot going on right now.

Well i say to wait fisrt to finish what if crt
Red skull wasn't instantly crushed by the tentacle monster who is seemingly the same one Who one shotted strange physically who has an Small building+ calc now

Wait a second iron man profile still has mk 6 at large building "Large Building level (Was able to overpower Loki on two separate occasions. Can harm and trade blows with characters who harm himself. Destroyed a tank. Welded a ferry. Destroyed a silo blast door hinge),"
I also don't see his 10 gigawatt scan anywhere, who removed it, I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back