• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can take that as i'm so sensitive if that's the case
Mostly because when i hate something i just let it move on instead bantering it like a madman lel

As usual, anxiety lel
Whenever someone wrote that i suspecting that person is mad at me
It's fine like I said I'm literally just chilling rn there's been no bad energy or grudges I apologize for going in on the movie the way I did in me and coolboys talk but it is just that my opinion on it nothing more, it's not more relevant or less than anyone else's and I respect that

I mean he also stunned thanos with an explosion grenade
That seems like it might be a good addition for the AP section with weaponry. The Energy Bola and Gravity Mine should probably be removed from the AP section, and just kept in the LS section.

Was there ever a calc done for Yondu and Star-Lord escaping Ego? That seems like a good speed feat for Aero-Rigs.

This might potentially be useful as a durability feat, depending on whether or not we assume anyone was still in the Laser Drill when it exploded.

Attack Potency: At most Building level (Fought the Abilisk. Killed multiple soldiers of Thanos' army. Held his own against Gamora), likely higher with weaponry (Restrained Spider-Man in the Iron Spider suit with his Energy Bola and threatened to kill him with his blasters. His Plasma Spheres can disintegrate two Sakaaran soldiers. His Quad Blasters can harm the likes of Korath. Incapacitated Gamora with the taser barrel of his blaster. Briefly pinned Iron Man against a wall with his Gravity Mine)

Lifting Strength: Class 25 (Somewhat comparable to Gamora). At least Class 100, likely far higher with gadgets (Caught and restrained Spider-Man with his Energy Bola. Iron Man and a subdued Thanos could not break free of his Gravity Mine)

I guess that would be Class T with Gravity Mines, though I feel like the LS gadget feats also being included as AP feats seems iffy.
Insane how much this needs an overhaul, this is messy af

I need an excuse to post a skill scaling chain I made between the non-Thor AP level and above characters from the movies (at least the ones that were relevant for some revisions I was doing at the time), tell me if this is a good idea to put it here

Cap/Black Panther >>> Early Spider-Man >>> Winter Soldier >> Falcon/Black Widow/Yelena/Hawkeye >>> SHIELD Agents/Hydra Agents > Common Military Soldiers

I put “Early Spider-Man” since he definitely gains more skill and experience after Homecoming. I’ve seen people argue either way on whether current Spider-Man would match or surpass Steve’s skill or insist that Steve is still more skilled. But we do know via Tony's word that Cap is significantly more skilled than him at an early stage

Didn't Spidey easily catch his arm and practically mocked him and took him down along with Falcon?

Yeah, Spidey pretty much styled on them

Bucky even asked Falcon why he didn't call in Redwing earlier, which supports the fact that the two were struggling hard and needed the assistance of some more powerful equipment

Also Falcon literally shot a MISSILE at the dude, I wouldn't call that holding back

Cap/Black Panther >>> Early Spider-Man >>> Winter Soldier >> Falcon/Black Widow/Yelena/Hawkeye >>> SHIELD Agents/Hydra Agents > Common Military Soldiers

I put “Early Spider-Man” since he definitely gains more skill and experience after Homecoming. I’ve seen people argue either way on whether current Spider-Man would match or surpass Steve’s skill or insist that Steve is still more skilled. But we do know via Tony's word that Cap is significantly more skilled than him at an early stage
Did Cap do some training after Winter Soldier because in that movie, Cap was dead even with Bucky with the latter overpowering him with this arm

Did Cap do some training after Winter Soldier because in that movie, Cap was dead even with Bucky with the latter overpowering him with this arm
A) After learning who the Winter Soldier was, Cap literally defeated Bucky while making it clear he was holding back
B) Bucky only overpowered Steve with his metal arm
C) Cap only took the beating that he did in the end because he, again, made it clear he wasn’t gonna hurt his friend
D) Steve being well above Bucky’s skill level is further supported by Spider-Man outskilling Bucky and Falcon at the same time (Peter’s display in Berlin was complimented by Tony in the Wakanda Files, so what I’m about to say next has more ground to it). Tony stating that Steve could’ve significantly outskilled Spider-Man makes it clear there’s a clearly sizeable gap in skill between Cap and Bucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back