• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way LaT is above Eternals and FATWS😭😭😭 that has to be bait that movie was utter dogshit
Me who thought the movie was okay and too overhated:
dd0.png

So recently discovered that a “Scientifically Accurate” Wormhole is Identical in appearance to a Black Hole….

Arishem created a “Scientifically Accurate” Wormhole at the End of Eternals…

Then I figured out that in order to create a Wormhole the size of a PROTON you’d need 1.4x10^45 Joules (Large Star Level)…

Then I realized Arishem created a Wormhole at least the size of earth…

💀💀💀

MCU Phase 4 ranking:
1. Spider-Man NWH
2. Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
3. Shang Chi
4. GotG Holiday special
5. Moon Knight
6. Werewolf by Night
7. Doctor Strange: MoM
8. WandaVision
9. Hawkeye
10. Loki
11. Falcon and the Winter Soldier
12. Thor Love and Thunder
13. Eternals
14. What If
15. Black Widow
16. I Am Groot
17. Ms. Marvel
18. She Hulk

Thoughts on Guardians Holiday special since I’ve seen it recently: it was a very beautiful Christmas present that truly left a smile on my face. The only phase 4 project to do that was NWH and that’s saying something. Just wish it was a little bit longer though
I thought you were she-hulks strongest soldier what is she doing at the bottom?

you’d think the agoraphobic mentally ill superhero would deserve a character study that focuses on him specifically but no let’s make him a one dimensional villain in the stan-bait movie

Nah fam it's fine, Dale is salty because all of his hyping the feats pre-movie release got thrown up like a twig :vvvv
Meh moreso
And yet we got even better shit from it, which was those 5-A/4-C upgrades based off statements. However, it was hilarious to see that moon feat only got 8-C+ results though
This fr we got 5-A/4-C out of it so I'm not complaining there 💀💀 it just sucks the movie was complete ass I would've liked both

Also guardian talk reminded me of something. In infinity war didn’t starlord have some pretty powerful tech? Like I remember him being able to temp restrain tony and thanos
It's mentioned on his profile:

Attack Potency: At most Building level (Fought the Abilisk. Killed multiple soldiers of Thanos' army. Held his own against Gamora), likely higher with weaponry (Restrained Spider-Man in the Iron Spider suit with his Energy Bola and threatened to kill him with his blasters. His Plasma Spheres can disintegrate two Sakaaran soldiers. His Quad Blasters can harm the likes of Korath. Incapacitated Gamora with the taser barrel of his blaster. Briefly pinned Iron Man against a wall with his Gravity Mine)

Lifting Strength: Class 25 (Somewhat comparable to Gamora). At least Class 100, likely far higher with gadgets (Caught and restrained Spider-Man with his Energy Bola. Iron Man and a subdued Thanos could not break free of his Gravity Mine)

I guess that would be Class T with Gravity Mines, though I feel like the LS gadget feats also being included as AP feats seems iffy.

It's mentioned on his profile:

Attack Potency: At most Building level (Fought the Abilisk. Killed multiple soldiers of Thanos' army. Held his own against Gamora), likely higher with weaponry (Restrained Spider-Man in the Iron Spider suit with his Energy Bola and threatened to kill him with his blasters. His Plasma Spheres can disintegrate two Sakaaran soldiers. His Quad Blasters can harm the likes of Korath. Incapacitated Gamora with the taser barrel of his blaster. Briefly pinned Iron Man against a wall with his Gravity Mine)

Lifting Strength: Class 25 (Somewhat comparable to Gamora). At least Class 100, likely far higher with gadgets (Caught and restrained Spider-Man with his Energy Bola. Iron Man and a subdued Thanos could not break free of his Gravity Mine)

I guess that would be Class T with Gravity Mines, though I feel like the LS gadget feats also being included as AP feats seems iffy.
I mean he also stunned thanos with an explosion grenade

@Dalesean027 The problem is, you seems to blow the LaT movie out of the water with all of those complaint which (no offense) i find it such of nuisance
Yes if you hate the movie then so be it, but don't made it like it such of massive deal
Have yet to make it such as massive deal as you're saying,me and coolboy had a discussion about why I think the movie was ass if you're in your feelings about that that's a personal problem not one for me

And surely you aren't saying this after you @me in making a jab about me not liking the movie because of scaling if you didn't want a response at all be it serious or not then simply you shouldn't have said anything lets be real

Have yet to make it such as massive deal, me and coolboy had a discussion about why I think the movie was ass if you're in your feelings about that that's a personal problem not one for me
Yeah but the way you said that made it that you have so much grudge over the movir which is why i taken that a massive deal
And surely you aren't saying this after you @me in making a jab about me not liking the movie because of scaling if you didn't want a response at all be it serious or not then simply you shouldn't have said anything lets be real
Guess i'm pissing you off, huh? Brb gonna commit seppuku later

All you saying this really does is incite me and coolboy's talk as more than what it was when we both agreed to have respected each other opinions even if we don't agree with each other
Guess i'm pissing you off, huh? Brb gonna commit seppuku later
Not at all I'm literally just chilling playing overwatch with my gf? I don't understand weird attitude you're taking about this

All you saying this really does is incite me and coolboy's talk as more than what it was when we both agreed to have respected each other opinions even if we don't agree with each other
You can take that as i'm so sensitive if that's the case
Mostly because when i hate something i just let it move on instead bantering it like a madman lel
Not at all I'm literally just chilling playing overwatch with my gf? I don't understand weird attitude you're taking about this
As usual, anxiety lel
Whenever someone wrote that i suspecting that person is mad at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back