• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scaling super soilders to peter was also was hella shady especially with how easily how was beating Bucky and sam
Considering how Caps durability got higher results than those pumpkin bombs and the fact that Spidey can harm those who can harm Cap, isn't really shady. And also, Cap can still also harm Spidey too

Considering how Caps durability got higher results than those pumpkin bombs and the fact that Spidey can harm those who can harm Cap, isn't really shady. And also, Cap can still also harm Spidey too
What calc puts his dura above peter? Besdies peter scales to Tony’s arc reactor via electrto anyways. That doesn’t really prove your point. Ya with his nigh indestructible shield

What calc puts his dura above peter? Besdies peter scales to Tony’s arc reactor via electrto anyways. That doesn’t really prove your point. Ya with his nigh indestructible shield
This (0.91) compared to this (0.54). And that's literally 8-A, Peter does not even scale to Electro's full power at all. Not once has he even been shown tanking a full power blast from Electro.

I'd like to remind you guys that Super Soldiers don't scale to Peter. Peter scales to Super Soldiers via harming the likes of Steve and Bucky, as well as taking hits from Gauntlets more powerful than the ones that hurt Cap. This is also supported by how lower 8-C stuff, like the Pumpkin Bombs, are able to be endured by MCU and Raimi Peter while the two are in tired and beaten states

There isn't some weird 8-C scaling where Spidey and co are only Pumpkin Bomb level while Steve chills at Quicksilver punch level. Spidey and Steve are both 0.91 tons

Also, to switch to a totally unrelated topic, how are we gonna approach Agents of SHIELD scaling/canonicity? That sounds funny

Also, to switch to a totally unrelated topic, how are we gonna approach Agents of SHIELD scaling/canonicity? That sounds funny
a11.jpg

Non-canon right? I thought we already covered that since it had like 0 indication of being canon in the current landscape and as far as I remember hasn't been acknowledged by feige or any heads for the MCU post EG and phase 4 disney+ canonicity talks in like 2021

So true!
Non-canon right? I thought we already covered that since it had like 0 indication of being canon in the current landscape and as far as I remember hasn't been acknowledged by feige or any heads for the MCU post EG and phase 4 disney+ canonicity talks in like 2021
I know somebody said something about a guidebook mentioning it, but I don't know what that entails

Please don't argue NWH scaling after we went to hell and back to clean it up along with the connected franchises dawg

But in all seriousness, we can't scale any Spider-Man to Electro's 8-A and its pretty clear why

Why exactly?
Man I'm gonna sound like a broken record

A) TASM Peter was overpowered by Electro at his strongest during TASM2. In NWH, Electro becomes stronger than before according to TASM Peter once attaining the Arc Reactor. All of the Spider-Men are equal and even if you think they aren't, 8-A scaling breaks any feasible scaling

B) The majority of the blasts endured by the Spider-Men in NWH are casual ones (8-C) that don't come from the Arc Reactor's power

Please don't argue NWH scaling after we went to hell and back to clean it up along with the connected franchises dawg

But in all seriousness, we can't scale any Spider-Man to Electro's 8-A and its pretty clear why
Can’t we do an “at most” rating since they weren’t oneshot by the attacks Electro put out?

Can’t we do an “at most” rating since they weren’t oneshot by the attacks Electro put out?
The attacks they endured from him were casual 8-C ones, not 8-A reactor enhanced blasts. So no. If feel like me and KLOL have said this in 10 other threads at this point

The attacks they endured from him were casual 8-C ones, not 8-A reactor enhanced blasts. So no. If feel like me and KLOL have said this in 10 other threads at this point
It was clear that Electro was at his strongest, even Peter 3 said so and he’s fought him more than the other 2 has

It was clear that Electro was at his strongest, even Peter 3 said so and he’s fought him more than the other 2 has
I never said he wasn't. But the blasts he used against them weren't the 8-A ones. The 8-A ones are clearly shown during the fight with sound and visual design letting us know when the Arc Reactor is charging his attacks up

Honestly, the pages would get so much messier if we had shit like "At most 8-A" and what not. 8-C has been super consistent across THREE DIFFERENT SPIDER-MAN FILM SERIES' and while I'm never opposed to revisions putting forth some new and strong evidence to make our ratings more reliable, we should appreciate that we got something as consistent as we currently have. That goes for the Spidey villain pages as well

But either then, 8-A scaling for all the Spidies would clearly be a huge outlier.
Only Tom Spidey took the Arc Reactor-amped blasts twice in a row as is evident from the whining sound of the reactor, and even then I'm not sure if that should amount to 8-A like Iron Man, since the actual Arc Reactor is rated at like, High 8-C. Even with High 8-C I am very doubtful since it surpasses literally all other feats in the category for the Spideys and Cap-tier people.

I never said he wasn't. But the blasts he used against them weren't the 8-A ones. The 8-A ones are clearly shown during the fight with sound and visual design letting us know when the Arc Reactor is charging his attacks up

Honestly, the pages would get so much messier if we had shit like "At most 8-A" and what not. 8-C has been super consistent across THREE DIFFERENT SPIDER-MAN FILM SERIES' and while I'm never opposed to revisions putting forth some new and strong evidence to make our ratings more reliable, we should appreciate that we got something as consistent as we currently have. That goes for the Spidey villain
Chill out man. This is just a rating on a profile, I don’t even know what the **** I did to get a reaction out of you

I’m starting to feel like an at most high 8-C rating could work as a safer option since peter 3 was able to hold his own against him in combat, despite Electro being superior

Chill out man. This is just a rating on a profile, I don’t even know what the **** I did to get a reaction out of you

I’m starting to feel like an at most high 8-C rating could work as a safer option since peter 3 was able to hold his own against him in combat, despite Electro being superior
Not even that would work considering how Giant Sandman got ****** over by High 8-C gliders flames

I'm not mad. I just wanted to put a section of my post in all caps to put an emphasis on the consistency being across three different films series. My point being, thats a pretty damn rare outcome
Spider-Man and Electro briefly traded blows, but Electro wasn't at his peak in that part of their second battle. It wouldn't work

Man I'm gonna sound like a broken record

A) TASM Peter was overpowered by Electro at his strongest during TASM2. In NWH, Electro becomes stronger than before according to TASM Peter once attaining the Arc Reactor. All of the Spider-Men are equal and even if you think they aren't, 8-A scaling breaks any feasible scaling

B) The majority of the blasts endured by the Spider-Men in NWH are casual ones (8-C) that don't come from the Arc Reactor's power
Then he probably got stronger by the time of nwh consdering goblin got an upgraded suit if I remember correctly

electro is siphoning of the energy from the reactor so it shouldn’t matter of there from it or not. Besides he was trying to kill them so I doubt they were just casually

But either then, 8-A scaling for all the Spidies would clearly be a huge outlier.
I ******* hate that term, it gets thrown around way too many times when discussing character upgrades

Anyways, High 8-C wouldn’t really be an outlier since it’s not that different from what the characters are currently rated at
Not even that would work considering how Giant Sandman got ****** over by High 8-C gliders flames
???

That’s heat manipulation dude. And plus, Sandman is 8-B so if anything that’s just dura neg to some degree (pun not intended)

Then he probably got stronger by the time of nwh consdering goblin got an upgraded suit if I remember correctly
Not really how it works here. The suit was upgraded, but its not an Iron Spider glow up. Plus, remember that him and MCU Peter traded blows to their unprotected faces
electro is siphoning of the energy from the reactor so it shouldn’t matter of there from it or not. Besides he was trying to kill them so I doubt they were just casually
You're completely ignoring the sound and visual design that signifies when the Arc Reactor blasts occur
I ******* hate that term, it gets thrown around way too many times when discussing character upgrades
That term is why we don't have Tier 1 Luke Cage
Anyways, High 8-C wouldn’t really be an outlier since it’s not that different from what the characters are currently rated at
The 8-C values aren't straddling on 8-C+ or anything. Not really a strong argument

Why are we having debates that were put to bed in early 2022 again

Last edited:

And yet the Spidey tier characters has already had enough anti-feats to prove that they are, considering that lower tier 8-C attacks can maim them or even severely injure them. If anything, it would just be wank. Especially when half of these characters are not even any different from their first appearances, which is why we don't have NWH keys for any of them.

That term is why we don't Tier 1 Luke Cage
🗿
I mean’t if the gap was minimal, not a million ******* light years away dude
The 8-C values aren't straddling on 8-C+ or anything. Not really a strong argument
0.91 tons is somewhat close to the plus section if you bothered to look. “Not a strong argument” my ass
Because someone here brought it up, obviously.

Look man, I don’t know why you are acting like this. I get that that you’ve been dealing with this for too long, but at the end of a day, it’s just text online at a website. Not the biggest deal in the world

Also, to anyone who claims that I have no ground to say Electro wasn't at his peak when trading blows with Spider-Man briefly...we have over 80 calcs that are the origin of Electro's ratings

I think thats more calcs than certain verses have in total which is really funny given this is just from one movie. Only Electro could make this happen I guess
Look man, I don’t know why you are acting like this. I get that that you’ve been dealing with this for too long, but at the end of a day, it’s just text online at a website. Not the biggest deal in the world
I'm acting very reasonable....? I'm not being aggressive or antagonistic

And yet the Spidey tier characters has already had enough anti-feats to prove that they are, considering that lower tier 8-C attacks can maim them or even severely injure them. If anything, it would just be wank. Especially when half of these characters are not even any different from their first appearances, which is why we don't have NWH keys for any of them.
I thought it was already established that the Cap tiers are way lower than the Spider-Man tiers at this point?

I really don't see how exactly he's trying to be aggressive here, we're just pointing out why the Spidies shouldn't scale to Electro at all

And again, we never even suggested that the Spidies would all scale to Electro in the first place

Not really how it works here. The suit was upgraded, but its not an Iron Spider glow up. Plus, remember that him and MCU Peter traded blows to their unprotected faces

You're completely ignoring the sound and visual design that signifies when the Arc Reactor blasts occur

That term is why we don't Tier 1 Luke Cage

True but even then in tasm2 Andrew still took a beating from electro so even then wouldn’t they be at least high 8-c

I’m not I just said it doesn’t matter considering his already absorbing energy from it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back