• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are truly my savior man, we're currently lacking many of new servants profiles so you working on it is such a miracle
I'm waiting for you to make Kriemhild, Odysseus, and Morgan and if possible you will make the LB6 servants, right?
Well outside of Morgan (whose profile is actually almost completely ready, all that's missing is basically her class skills description), I'm interested in Caster Artoria/Tonelico so there's that. Oberon Vortigern, Cernunnos (okay he's not a Servant but still) and Bahoban Sith are nice to but I'm less into them and the rest like Melusine and so on I have no interest in them. I might also try to get some Arcade profiles, like Larva Tiamat and maybe even Draco
As for Zeus i think we should wait for his mats and when @CrimsonStarFallen is done with his IRL stuffs, the rest you can go wild, micheangelo
Well like I said Zeus is a big maybe, precisely because I lack some informations about him and it will take time to get everything so yeah, better wait for it

Well outside of Morgan (whose profile is actually almost completely ready, all that's missing is basically her class skills description), I'm interested in Caster Artoria/Tonelico so there's that. Oberon Vortigern, Cernunnos (okay he's not a Servant but still) and Bahoban Sith are nice to but I'm less into them and the rest like Melusine and so on I have no interest in them. I might also try to get some Arcade profiles, like Larva Tiamat and maybe even Draco
Well maybe made the Fairy Knights for my request? Because i'm very anticipating on their arrival in VSBW lel

Cernunnos might be in the same case as Zeus, lack of information and pretty big to cover

EDIT: There's a new event ready in wednesday and Tametomo might be debuted there so expect to make his profile....if his bio is complete or whatsoever lel
And speaking of that, are you going to make Kagekiyo profile as well?

Well maybe made the Fairy Knights for my request? Because i'm very anticipating on their arrival in VSBW lel
Well Baohban is one of them lol but the others I'm not really into them. But if you have time or want to, you can also make them. I won't necessary have the time myself, we'll (hopefully) reach a conclusion for Elden Ring so there will be several profiles to make (been calling dibs for several of them) while helping with the general verse, I'm preparing a Soldier Boy profile for The Boys and I'll be dealing with Zeus and Gorr for Love & Thunder (and there will be a LOT of things to discuss I presume) so there's gonna be work to do very soon for me and I'll put the Fate profiles aside for a bit when it happens. Not to mention trying to make complicated profiles like the ***** of Babylon in Arcade will take quite a time lol
Cernunnos might be in the same case as Zeus, lack of information and pretty big to cover
Cernunnos might not be as complicated, he's no Servant so there are no skills to wait for and he's just about curses in terms of offense
EDIT: There's a new event ready in wednesday and Tametomo might be debuted there so expect to make his profile....if his bio is complete or whatsoever lel
And speaking of that, are you going to make Kagekiyo profile as well?
Not interested in them so I don't think I'll make their profile, at least not now

Last edited:
Well Baohban is one of them lol but the others I'm not really into them. But if you have time or want to, you can also make them.
Mobile + no skill for making profile so that a big shot for me and only relying for the others
Well maybe Barghest, how about that?
Not to mention trying to make complicated profiles like the ***** of Babylon in Arcade will take quite a time lol
For the complicated profiles you should make it later and focus on the easier one like Kriemhild, Odysseus, Dioscuri, Sith, etc
Not interested in them so I don't think I'll make their profile, at least not now
C'mon, this is for me who wanted more Minamoto's beside Raikou mama
Yeah at this point i'm pretty selfish but can you blame it? The wait for @CrimsonStarFallen CRT is killing me inside lel

Despite the tweet posters dumb comment this is really a good look at Wanda's healing like shit her body is absolutely ******* mangled coming out of the mirror dimension and she's just fine lol

Honestly suprised we don't have this mentioned like her stamina or as some sorta ability aside from her being able to heal from this since that still takes some crazy ass shit to let yourself be mangled like this and come back from it

You can see her fracture become a scar and it just vanishes entirely

Despite the tweet posters dumb comment this is really a good look at Wanda's healing like shit her body is absolutely ******* mangled coming out of the mirror dimension and she's just fine lol

Honestly suprised we don't have this mentioned like her stamina or as some sorta ability aside from her being able to heal from this since that still takes some crazy ass shit to let yourself be mangled like this and come back from it

You can see her fracture become a scar and it just vanishes entirely

Mommy Wanda regen go brrr

Can we make a rematch for wanda vs odin? Or does odin still mid diff?
I'm gonna go on a limb and say wanda wins this more often than not but we'll see if we get statements from Love and Thunder that would potentially upgrade Odin

We could do the match tho

I’d argue the actual fate he was given was way worse. Reduced to nothing but a minor annoyance to strange. He talks about Mordo having attempted to kill him multiple times in a casual manner. His character is basically just a typical thug level character to strange.

Which makes me curious as to what DS2 would’ve originally had his role as. Because remember Scott Derrickson was supposed to direct it but stepped down because Kevin wanted to go in the multiverse direction. I also distinctly remember that the very first synopsis for the movie about a year and a half ago said something along the lines of “Doctor Strange continues his research on the eye of Aggamotto/Time Stone following the events of Avengers endgame when an old friend turned enemy (obviously Mordo) tricks strange into unleashing an unspeakable evil.”

I really wish I could live in an alternate universe that got a Scott directed DS2

I’d argue the actual fate he was given was way worse. Reduced to nothing but a minor annoyance to strange. He talks about Mordo having attempted to kill him multiple times in a casual manner. His character is basically just a typical thug level character to strange.

Which makes me curious as to what DS2 would’ve originally had his role as. Because remember Scott Derrickson was supposed to direct it but stepped down because Kevin wanted to go in the multiverse direction. I also distinctly remember that the very first synopsis for the movie about a year and a half ago said something along the lines of “Doctor Strange continues his research on the eye of Aggamotto/Time Stone following the events of Avengers endgame when an old friend turned enemy (obviously Mordo) tricks strange into unleashing an unspeakable evil.”

I really wish I could live in an alternate universe that got a Scott directed DS2
Honestly, I think you said everything, I can only agree with this lol

Mobile + no skill for making profile so that a big shot for me and only relying for the others
Well maybe Barghest, how about that?

For the complicated profiles you should make it later and focus on the easier one like Kriemhild, Odysseus, Dioscuri, Sith, etc
Definitely (Morgan's frustrating cause she's been in my computer files for a while and almost totally ready but I lack some of her skills's description)
C'mon, this is for me who wanted more Minamoto's beside Raikou mama
Yeah at this point i'm pretty selfish but can you blame it? The wait for @CrimsonStarFallen CRT is killing me inside lel
Lol don't worry I understand. For now I'll focus on profiles I was planning and I'll look at them a bit and think about it after that ;)

Does Hawkeye have any arrows that place him at High 6-C? Would've thought there'd be a vibranium arrow...

To wich I repeat my question: and? Doesn't we can't or shouldn't adress problems
To which I repeat my original point, doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't make fun of people 'addressing the problems' with even more braindead 'solutions'
It's not hypocrisy if you consider a case is more blatant than the other, or more importantly, if the first problem has already been adressed
Majority of the people bringing up Reed don't even remember what Tony did, so it is indeed hypocrisy. And I agree, Tony's case is more blatant than Reed.

To which I repeat my original point, doesn't mean we can't or shouldn't make fun of people 'addressing the problems' with even more braindead 'solutions'
Never said we shouldn't
Majority of the people bringing up Reed don't even remember what Tony did, so it is indeed hypocrisy. And I agree, Tony's case is more blatant than Reed.
We're always going to disagree I think so let's skip that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back