• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like something like this actually

More like something like this actually

kay do you have a quote you want on it for the attack same as that or just the gif?

also you didn't properly upload the GIF you're trying to use, I checked your contributions and its not even on file for the site to use on a profile so try reuploading it or send it in discord so I can do it

yeah they're not visible for me on those links but I've looked it up so I'm gonna create gif of it to use for the profile and upload it

added it to the profile take a look, this should be fine yeah?

also feel free to add whatever she says to activate her noble phantasm by the notable attack if you want

added it to the profile take a look, this should be fine yeah?

also feel free to add whatever she says to activate her noble phantasm by the notable attack if you want
Great, this is exactly that, thx

I'm planning on making other Fate profiles and this is gonna be complicated if I can't have gifs lol

Great, this is exactly that, thx

I'm planning on making other Fate profiles and this is gonna be complicated if I can't have gifs lol
no prob and you had everything right to add the gifs yourself I saw, you've just gotta have them at a good size to upload just mind you that if its too big you don't immediately have to sacrifice the quality of the GIF itself to get it uploaded

Here's what I use to edit all GIFS I upload to the wiki or if i'm converting a High Quality video into a GIF

no prob and you had everything right to add the gifs yourself I saw, you've just gotta have them at a good size to upload just mind you that if its too big you don't immediately have to sacrifice the quality of the GIF itself to get it uploaded

Here's what I use to edit all GIFS I upload to the wiki or if i'm converting a High Quality video into a GIF
So how do you compress the gif to make it possible to upload it? And what's the required size for gifs on the wiki?

So how do you compress the gif to make it possible to upload it? And what's the required size for gifs on the wiki?
try and get them below the 8-7MB range as at 8mb they don't even want to really upload and start messing up but for instance the GIF I just used was like 6.61mb which is absolutely fine for uploads

and you won't even need to compress a gif most of the time just resizing it and adjusting the framerate will be enough usually. Compression or any other kinda tools to further lower the mb range isn't needed unless its just massive

try and get them below the 8-7MB range as at 8mb they don't even want to really upload and start messing up but for instance the GIF I just used was like 6.61mb which is absolutely fine for uploads

and you won't even need to compress a gif most of the time just resizing it and adjusting the framerate will be enough usually. Compression or any other kinda tools to further lower the mb range isn't needed unless its just massive
Okay so I've resized the image to 3.18 MiB, how do I upload it on the wiki now?

Okay so I've resized the image to 3.18 MiB, how do I upload it on the wiki now?
you can make it a bigger if you want like 6 or 5 mb is cool, and to upload it to the wiki you can either upload it from the image section when editing the page you're gonna use it on or click the 3 dots at the top right to upload a new file and do it there

Damn it's crazy how many people off site use the wiki like especially when it comes to MCU stuff I never expected casual viewers to keep up with it like this

Like this heat resistance was legit just added in my CRT

Actually pretty wild and the fandom wiki was mentioned specifically

Last edited:
Damn it's crazy how many people off site use the wiki like especially when it comes to MCU stuff I never expected casual viewers to keep up with it like this

Like this heat resistance was legit just added in my CRT

Actually pretty wild and the fandom wiki was mentioned specifically

Wait, does Lizzy actually acknowledge the site?

e.e shiii

she still had a nasty throwdown with proxima twice with some incredible h2h showings so that training from Cap and Nat was put to good use. definitely not master but she's not your average fighter skill wise either
I'd say she's relatively skilled but not master like Wenwu, Shang Chi or Cap himself. It's like saying Zatanna is on the same level as Batman in terms of physical fighting skills lol

It's actually wild how people are using these wikis to describe powers

So when are we gonna upgrade Proxima to High 6-C?
after I upgrade movie sonic to high 6-B in my revision for the second film
I'd say she's relatively skilled but not master like Wenwu, Shang Chi or Cap himself. It's like saying Zatanna is on the same level as Batman in terms of fighting skills lol
i'd agree there entirely lol the post is a little extreme with them saying she's a master when she's not but expert martial artist would've sufficed

Also I've no idea Zatana's h2h feats at all

Does someone know how to handle gif in profiles? I made two profiles for the Nasuverse but I can't add a working gif in their notable attack sections so if someone can tell me how to do it, would be greatly appreciated (here's one of the profiles)

You're working at servants profiles!? My Savior!
images

You're working at servants profiles!? My Savior!
images
Glad to hear that lol

I've made about five Nasuverse profiles by now (Manaka Sajyou, Faker, Chaos, Kirschtaria Wodime and Prototype Merlin) and I'm planning on making some more (Berserker/Lostbelt Morgan, Caster Skadi, Kriemhild, Caenis, Odysseus and others if possible, Morgan and Kriemhild are the ones I most want to make, including maybe (but that's a big one) Lostbelt Zeus)

Glad to hear that lol

I've made about five Nasuverse profiles by now (Manaka Sajyou, Faker, Chaos, Kirschtaria Wodime and Prototype Merlin) and I'm planning on making some more (Berserker/Lostbelt Morgan, Caster Skadi, Kriemhild, Caenis, Odysseus and others if possible, Morgan and Kriemhild are the ones I most want to make, including maybe (but that's a big one) Lostbelt Zeus)
You are truly my savior man, we're currently lacking many of new servants profiles so you working on it is such a miracle
I'm waiting for you to make Kriemhild, Odysseus, and Morgan and if possible you will make the LB6 servants, right?
As for Zeus i think we should wait for his mats and when @CrimsonStarFallen is done with his IRL stuffs, the rest you can go wild, micheangelo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back